Type keyword(s) to search

Past Bad Girls: Where Are They Now? Does Natalie Still Run L.A.?

She's the first cast member to have passed, isn't she?  Even on the show that poor thing was way out there.

On the positive side of things, Annie Andersen from season 4 is a legit journalist on KRON-TV in the S.F. Bay Area.  Here's her website and here's one of her video stories.

I just happened to be watching KRON around Thanksgiving or Christmas 2014 and when I saw her face I couldn't remember where I'd seen her before.  But when she closed out her news segment by giving her name, and by then her speaking style was a little familiar to me, I was shocked when I did remember where I'd first seen her.

• Love 1

I heard that they be doing a season three of the All-Star Battle (I think that was the name of the show and I am too lazy to look it up).  Does anyone know if it is true?

I heard that they be doing a season three of the All-Star Battle (I think that was the name of the show and I am too lazy to look it up). Does anyone know if it is true?

I've only seen rumors about that. But BGC season 14 premieres August 11th.

Well, I just saw that Natalie and her mother will be on that show "the mother daughter experiment." That makes how many reality shows she's been on now? I'm impressed. You actually can parlay being on the bad girls club into more than 15 minutes of fame. Or rather, infamy.

Well, I just saw that Natalie and her mother will be on that show "the mother daughter experiment." That makes how many reality shows she's been on now? I'm impressed. You actually can parlay being on the bad girls club into more than 15 minutes of fame. Or rather, infamy.

damn, pretty soon people will say that Jay Leno has a Natalie chin, not the other way around!

• Love 1

One of the things that fascinates me about Natalie is she actually believes she's hot. And assumes everyone else believes it to. I find her so homely. And she doesn't have a great body. If she didn't have that completely obnoxious personality, she'd be completely forgettable. Where does her confidence come from?

One of the things that fascinates me about Natalie is she actually believes she's hot. And assumes everyone else believes it to. I find her so homely. And she doesn't have a great body. If she didn't have that completely obnoxious personality, she'd be completely forgettable. Where does her confidence come from?

I'm assuming its an act.  I mean, even if her mother told her every day that she was a pretty girl, at some point she would go to a club with her friends and realize that she is the only girl not getting hit on.  A personality can make someone attractive, but her personality is obnoxious.  I know she has heard that crack about the chin often enough to the point that she knows she isn't a classic beauty....or a modern beauty.....or a timeless beauty....or even cute.  I do think she ran track in college, so she probably had a very athletic body, but other than that.