Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E06: The Gang Solves the Bathroom Problem

• Start Topic

Jimmy Buffett is in town and the positive vibes are alive at the bar. However, when Mac comes out of the women's bathroom, no one can leave until the bathroom situation is solved.

I'm not optimistic about this one.  Sounds like another bottle episode with obnoxious political jokes. 

Man, I honestly forgot that Jimmy Buffet did NOT sing the Pina Colada song.

Of course Charlie crossdresses to go in the woman's bathroom. I'd say that's something Frank would do, but then I realized he wouldn't care. He's not neutral about his gender. Why am I not surprised that Charlie is a "pee is stored in the balls" guy?

I thought this episode is okay at best.

Next week looks like a kind of clip show? Where they misremember everything?

The most laugh-out-loud lines of the night. Hawaiians are savages. Please don't use the Constitution like that. The argument about Pina Coloda, and the true (but I don't care) line that playing his hits is all JB does. Finally a win for white straight males. Charlie's little reaction to the ghouls debate. Mac using pics of roast beef sandwiches for vaginas -- after every told him he couldn't use the computer, and he comes back four hours later holding his crotch. 

Not tons of substance, but I laughed a lot. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, whiporee said:

The most laugh-out-loud lines of the night. Hawaiians are savages. Please don't use the Constitution like that. The argument about Pina Coloda, and the true (but I don't care) line that playing his hits is all JB does. Finally a win for white straight males. Charlie's little reaction to the ghouls debate. Mac using pics of roast beef sandwiches for vaginas -- after every told him he couldn't use the computer, and he comes back four hours later holding his crotch. 

Not tons of substance, but I laughed a lot. 

I love the line "he's chaffed" after he came back from using the computer. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Ray Adverb said:

Do the actors just demand really high salaries which leaves no money left for production?  Is that why it's always so cheap?

All the actors also have other side projects going on, this show's starting to seem like an afterthought.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Ray Adverb said:

Do the actors just demand really high salaries which leaves no money left for production?  Is that why it's always so cheap?

I thought that was the whole point of the show was to look cheap. 

Honestly, I don't mind having them all sitting around just riffing for an episode. I like them all together playing off one another. The last two episodes weren't totally ensemble, which I still liked just fine. 

I actually find when Dennis more plays the straight man than the psycho much funnier. 

Dee's reaction shots totally killed me, and she is just the absolutely best at the "oh godammit" line reading. 

I liked how Charlie insulted Mac by calling him a twink. 

I know you have to go when you have to go, but I can't imagine shitting in that bar. 

I don't like pina coladas either, and yes, the song is actually kind of dark. 

• Love 5
On 10/10/2018 at 7:50 PM, Ray Adverb said:

I'm not optimistic about this one.  Sounds like another bottle episode with obnoxious political jokes. 

I'm not bothered by a "bottle episode", since I never knew what it was before, nor do I care now that I've been enlightened.  As long as it's funny, although this one was a little weak.  I am, however, loving the politics.