Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

Just now, tennisgurl said:

How is it that BS and Anatoly are more supportive than any of her supposed “hero” friends?

Don't forget Samanda Watson.

I can't believe that Future Felicity wants to level the city ... that's so 2010s

• Love 1

So Siren doesn’t like being reminded that she’s not a lawyer. Maybe because she’s not? Despite what Q thought she can’t just go into the DA’s office and learn on the job so she needs to stop acting like everyone is just being mean. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I feel like this episode is everyone forgetting that they've completely left Felicity in the cold and her actions as a result of being abandoned are now shocking to them. What a joke!

Didn't Tonya write this episode? The writer who tweeted an article wishing Felicity remained dead shitted on her character and linked with a video of Felicity being murdered multiple times for 4 minutes straight?

Is it any surprise if it's trying to portray everyone as holier than though besides Felicity.

Edited by Mary0360
Just now, JJ928 said:

I love how the show is trying to act like FS was gonna destroy the city lol.

It will be revealed that she and Oliver moved and their new city wants revenge on Star City for taking their hero away. Ivy Town is a cold, cruel mistress. 

• Love 2