Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E13: LiveBlog The Finale 2014.05.21

• Start Topic

Definitely a few shocked faces on the jury. Should be an interesting final tribal.

Will there be Ponderosa footage of Kass? That would be really interesting.

Unreal.  I'm rooting for Tony but I really didn't think Woo would take him to F2.  

Trish is seriously angry.  She looked angry from the moment the jury heard about the loved ones visit last council, and she still looks angry.  And now she'll have Kass for company at Ponderosa.  

(edited)

Please don't be a bitter jury, please don't be a bitter jury, please don't be a bitter jury.  

PS, do they show Ponderosa videos for the finale?  Because I wanna see Kass'

Edited by SystemRemote

Holy Crap!  Woo can actually string together full sentences that make sense.  That may be one of the better opening statements this game has seen in a while.

(edited)

Umm so Jefra doesn't really understand not being bitter does she?

Morgan, what the hell was that? Though I see she still found a way to take a dig at Kass.

Tony is not doing a great job making his case.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1
(edited)

Man these people are a bunch of bitter assholes. Tony lied, so what?! It's called Survivor, not Let's All Hold Hands and Be Besties Forever. 

Oh, and someday Morgan is going to wake up and be 43. If I ever wanted to see her face again that'd almost be fun to see.

WTH happened to LJ?

Spencer just made a better case for Tony that Tony did all night.

Edited by ReadingZombie
  • Love 1

So people really think swearing on anything during Survivor is real?  That it's some offense to whatever they are swearing on, that the hand of god will come down and smite them for swearing on and then reneging, in this game?   That this is some kind of enforceable oath?  Gah!

and this is why I shouldn't watch the jury portion...

• Love 4
(edited)

Credit to Woo, he's a doing a decent job. I see Spencer pulled a David and made a case for Tony. Sadly I don't think this jury will go for it.

Btw, did anyone see Kass consoling Trish? See this is what people have said about Ponderosa. Sometimes the jury members get influenced by each other's bitterness.

Because Trish's post show interview made it clear she has no ill-will towards Tony. But she was clearly furious still on the island and that might have cost him a vote.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1
(edited)

I agree, the jury always annoys me. 

I guess it's a good thing Tony isn't atheist because Trish's fury would have been apocalyptic.  

ETA: my favorite jury members are those who try to talk the bitter ninnies off from their bitter branches.  Go Spencer!!!

Edited by SystemRemote
  • Love 2

I'm sorry Trish feels that way, but I don't get her argument.  Swearing on someone's grave isn't going to make them any deader.  

You can hear the pain and frustration in Spencer's voice.  Guy really wanted to win, and not just for the money.

• Love 3