Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E00: Law & Disorder

druzy
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, druzy said:

GTFO!!!!! Off the read the tea

Ok....Damn I was hoping that was more current! But still should have been included! 

The last few minutes were ok but it still would have been a better TM2 special. Janelle and Company could be hours of fun.

I'm going to rewatch a come back because I was going back and forth with the The Emmy's. 

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 3

Dear Nessa,

”The” is pronounced as “the”, not “da.”

Love,

Someone who can’t handle your incessant mangling of the English language.

During the flashbacks, is it bad that I couldn’t help but notice Cate’s continual wnd obvious weight gain over the years?

It looks like she never dropped the baby weight after Carly was born. The over-analyzer in me can’t help but wonder if she held onto those pounds as a way to “hold on” to some tiny piece of Carly. Crazy theory, I know, but just throwing it out there.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, druzy said:

It wasn't great. Here's a link:

Cool, thanks! Maybe I’ll check it out. Sometimes I think my dvr knows what is best for me, regarding this show, like when cate and Tyler had their adoption special where they reunited adoptees or something   and my dvr stopped recording like 15 mins into it. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Bridget said:

Dear Nessa,

”The” is pronounced as “the”, not “da.”

Love,

Someone who can’t handle your incessant mangling of the English language.

During the flashbacks, is it bad that I couldn’t help but notice Cate’s continual wnd obvious weight gain over the years?

It looks like she never dropped the baby weight after Carly was born. The over-analyzer in me can’t help but wonder if she held onto those pounds as a way to “hold on” to some tiny piece of Carly. Crazy theory, I know, but just throwing it out there.

WHY do they keep employing Nessa? She really is more classless and stupid than I ever thought.

• Love 4

Okay.. I just started watching and already cry.. ugh. Also I hate that I can remember past seasons of teen mom so so well but that scene when Maci checked the atm and the child support wasn’t paid it wasn’t because Ryan didn’t pay.. it was like a mess up on the system. I remember like a day later it was back in Maci’s account. She called Ryan and asked and he said as much. Also already I’m only like 10 mins in and this special is depressing.

And yeah why does Nessa get to narrate these? Anytime she talks the cadence of her voice she seems to be talking about fun things not like anything this special is about.

• Love 5

Just watched the whole special.. and like the show, these “specials” are really getting gross. these specials are really emphasizing the gross that this show now is.

Also it’s real bad that these kids are only a few short years away from their parents age when they had them. Also none of them have grown up or matured at all. But I say this all the time. If anything this show has seemed to mess them up more.

And not because they got pregnant as teenagers but because they got on tv for years and years and they get accolades for every little thing they do. It’s.. ridiculous. 

• Love 5

OH my gosh what pieces of crap these people have been right out the gate. I remember the abuse of Gary but not the jail time she decided was the way to go. Or the drugged up screaming how she's done it all and no one else has . Well they didn't need rehab and jail jerk off.  She gets out then pleads with Leah that she promises she  thought about her. Grill a 3 year old and make her feel guilty. 

Ryan's a broken record with he wants 50/50 custody , he's damn lucky Maci let's him she him at all. 

I saw Palin on GMA and just confirmed  I'm done with these messes.  

That revolving door of Tyler for Butch needs to  say  no vacancy. I didn't realize he had a little one with Cate's  mother. 

I need to shower. 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Love 5

What ever happened to April's son Nick?

I was reminded that Amber was always a piece of shit mom and it made me angry to remember how callous and self absorbed she was when it came to Leah. I'm so glad that Leah has Gary.

And that dress that Maci wore to Cate and Tyler's wedding. Why? Why? It wasn't even cute!

• Love 7
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Many moons ago when they were discussing having more children, Cate’s reasoning for wanting to know was, she wasn’t going to diet if they were going to have another child.

I remember that too, and I could be wrong,  but I thought she wasn’t going to “bother with dieting or losing weight” after Nova was born? 

I know she doesn’t have Maci or Farrah’s metabolism nor was taking the same drugs that Amber did. (I forgot how thin and orange that trash bag was before she went to gel.) Cate was an average sized teenager pre-Carly, but she has been so heavy for so long that I couldn’t remember the actual progression of her weight gain until I saw “special episode” this week. 

It was also very apparent to me how badly they all needed therapy!

As someone posted above, it was quite depressing to watch. I don’t know if it was the lighting or what, but even the actual clips were “darker”, at least on my TV. Those were the episodes that portrayed the daily struggles of being a teen mom and didn’t glamorize it one bit. Other than superficial things like fashion choices (shout out to @guilfoyleatpp for reminding us of Maci’s ugly ass mini dress at a wedding) or their hairstyles, I couldn’t find a single thing to snark on.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

What ever happened to April's son Nick?

Nick has a social media presence, if you're interested. He has a public Twitter and used to vlog (not sure if he still does, he links to his vlogs on Twitter but nothing comes up for me.  His Twitter is @Nwdr501.  He's into Fortnite and wrestling, like a typical boy his age. 

He's TWELVE. I feel so old. LOL.  He also has a more public social media presence than I would allow my child to have at twelve if we were somehow Z-list-reality-star-adjacents who had appeared on TV, but I guess in the grand scheme of things (like his parents/early childhood), that's kind of the least of this kid's worries.  I hope for the best for Nick.  He looks like a teenager. I can't believe how big he is!

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 4