Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E00: Ask the Moms

druzy
  • Start Topic

Just watched clips above.....I guess it will be! I thought this was from another season. I guess it wasn’t filmed as recently as I thought. Smacking my head!

By the way Cate, having a password is not the same as monitoring. 

Why is Debra EMBA there?

• Love 8

I think it's so weird they had Deb on, when her time on the show is over. But I got so many laughs when she was prattling on about vaginal rejuvenation and becoming less inhibited during sex, while Kim and Jen sat there looking as uncomfortable as fuck. 

Also, it was kind of shitty to have Christina on and barely ask her any questions. 

• Love 10

Did anyone else notice that all of Kim's musings were about poor Tyler?  Nothing about feeling any sympathy or empathy for Catelynn, her breakdowns, her miscarriage.  Only poor Tyler, he works too hard, he's too kind, he's got too big of a heart, etc.  And in the scene where he dropped his wife off for a nervous breakdown, Kim was crying afterwards, not because of the situation, but because "no mom wants to see her son cry"   Hmmmm....    I think I would have rather seen April on there, she may be a bit of a mess, but she at least loves both of them and Nova.

• Love 6

I think deb was on to even up the moms.  Amber is playing house with big boy so once again Kristine

carries the motherlode!

I could only endure 30 minutes of this mess.

Deb loved vagina talk and I think Jen's eye was full of mascara!  Where was Ryan s pregnant one?

22 hours ago, pollybygolly said:

Did anyone else notice that all of Kim's musings were about poor Tyler?  Nothing about feeling any sympathy or empathy for Catelynn, her breakdowns, her miscarriage.  Only poor Tyler, he works too hard, he's too kind, he's got too big of a heart, etc.  And in the scene where he dropped his wife off for a nervous breakdown, Kim was crying afterwards, not because of the situation, but because "no mom wants to see her son cry"   Hmmmm....    I think I would have rather seen April on there, she may be a bit of a mess, but she at least loves both of them and Nova.

Kim is a bit OTT when it comes to Tyler, but I think my give a fuck basket would be out of fucks for Catelynn a long time ago. 

• Love 10

How many hours did Tyler stand in front of a mirror practicing mugging for the camera?  How did he talk MTV into that "gal on the street" bullshit in the first place?  Are viewers supposed to think random women passing by just walked up and asked those questions?  They were clearly pulled out of the studio audience and into the street with Tyler.

• Love 5