Type keyword(s) to search

S02E09: War Without End

WAIT!  YOU MEAN DANNY AND DAVOS COULD HAVE SHARED?!!  What the actual fuck?

So were those monks in K'un-Lun just engaging in unnecessary dickery pitting two kids who grew up as family against each other for the honor of possibly being a joyless, loveless Dragon facing, Hand defeating schmuck destined to protect them?   Apparently I'm saying this a series late, but good riddance monastery of needless fuckery.  

Edited by RachelKM
  • Love 3

I was wondering when we were going to get our Turk appearance!

So, along with being a rigid psychopath, Davos apparently is a shit teacher since all of his pupils got their asses handed to them by one person.  Granted, it was Colleen and she's awesome as hell, but that is still a poor performance from that lot.  But they do kill BB, and that leads to Colleen accepting the Iron Fist.  Which is all nice, shiny, and white, apparently.  But Davos still seems to have his Iron Fist(s) too.  Hmm...

Ward and Walker save Joy, but Walker seems to have kidnapped Misty for some reason.  What is going on with her?

Finale time!

• Love 1

I need them to stop teasing me with Ward and Misty. I mean, I have never been tempted to write fanfic in my life, but those two have possibilities!

Sigh. Of course the transference wasn’t going to go as planned. It’s a shame this dragon didn’t have two hearts, so that people could share.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, kickingnames said:

I need them to stop teasing me with Ward and Misty. I mean, I have never been tempted to write fanfic in my life, but those two have possibilities!

Sigh. Of course the transference wasn’t going to go as planned. It’s a shame this dragon didn’t have two hearts, so that people could share.

I dug Misty's interest in Ward while Colleen was so confused, lol.

• Love 4

Aww poor BB. I felt the whole season that he probably wouldn't make it to the end. I love that Colleen' fist is white.

On 9/12/2018 at 11:48 AM, TiffanyNichelle said:

I dug Misty's interest in Ward while Colleen was so confused, lol.

I know, that was one of the little things this season that just tickled the shit out of me.

I had a feeling that BB wasn't going to make it :(. I was glad that Colleen kicked all their asses. It make sense she has been training for like 20 years and they've been training for like a week.

I wonder why Walker kidnapped Misty. It seemed to come out of nowhere.  It is interest now that they both have fists. I also like that her's is white. Clearly the color has something to do with the person or their personality.

• Love 1

Poor BB. I figured he was doomed, but that was still sad to see. I was even sad to see the gang ladys right hand, and Davos driver/assistant die as well. The season actually did do a good job at building up the minor/supporting characters this season, so I was even happy to see the not so nice ones. 

So Davos and Danny could have just shared the Iron Fist this whole time? And instead they put two kids who had been raised as brothers against each other? What a dick move, monks.

Misty's crush on Ward is my favorite running gag of the season by far. I had no idea I wanted this...but I do.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Misty's crush on Ward is my favorite running gag of the season by far. I had no idea I wanted this...but I do.

I know right?

Spoiler

Now if they'll just ditch the pregnant sponsor storyline I'll be a happy girl. I pretty much hate any story involving a baby or kid, it never adds anything (in these kind of sci-fi/fantasy/superhero shows) and I've quit watching shows because of it.

Tagged that because I can't remember if it was known by this episode or not.

• Love 1

I can't belive that up until this episode and Walker no one really thought to just get a gun and shoot Davos. I mean that last Triad guy in the kitchen could have just shot Davos rather than trying to fight him. Since from what I can tell the Iron Fist doesn't give you any bullet dodging abilities.