Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Well, the brew guy does have that snotty hipster thing going on.  I've decided he deserved it.

Maybe it was some sort of test for Morgan, so the MTofTA could see if he saved him?

• Love 1

Maybe this guy that brews beer is Alicia's next boyfriend.

I kind of don't mind the concept of meeting different weird groups of people out on the road -- but I don't necessarily need them hanging around for many episodes.  

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, MostlyContent said:

Apparently they start filming soon and it'll be out next year some time (with a 10 year jump in time).  They say they have all the original actors.  Powers Booth is dead, of course.......but it made me wonder about Kim Dickens. 

Kim recently booked the female lead, for a new Showtime series.

But will be in the Deadwood movie.

Not surprised, Deadwood actors stayed booked, just like The Wire cast.

1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Kim recently booked the female lead, for a new Showtime series.

But will be in the Deadwood movie.

Not surprised, Deadwood actors stayed booked, just like The Wire cast.

Thanks for the info.  I'm glad to hear it.  :)

• Love 1

I hate to say it but brewy is right....safe and sterile food and water sources are the priority.

Still, all the infrastructure is still there.  I hate when the show makes it sounds like everyone got transported back 300 years.

• Love 3

I dunno. I'm starting to agree with the dream theory. That whole "we can leave you because that's what you did with your friends" sounds like one of those dream metaphor thingies. Otherwise . . . I got nothin'.

• Love 1

No way he could win that one. Tell them where to go- they leave him. Lie to them- they leave him. From their point of view, there’s no reason to save him, whether he’s telling the truth or not. 

• Love 1

This is a very strange episode.  Even though it follows a pattern we know all too well -- meeting people on the road who end up  being bad in some way -- it just seems surreal.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 3