Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E19: Power of Veto #6

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

I get more and more frustrated every time someone says 'fusstrated'.

Maybe it’s actually an intentional portmanteau of ‘fussy’ and ‘frustrated’, and we’re the ones missing the point...?

... Naaah.  ;>

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Maybe it’s actually an intentional portmanteau of ‘fussy’ and ‘frustrated’, and we’re the ones missing the point...?

... Naaah.  ;>

What's the over/under on how many of the current houseguests would know what a "portmanteau" is? 

• Love 4

I'm glad they did that veto competition with an elimination element which made it more earned, it improved what was one of the very worst competitions (even if they reused it every year).

Though the running up and down like that seemed made for Angela, she's been doing that running outside her HoH room this week, and likes that kind of cardio exercise.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Same here; I actually went 'YAY' when he came on.

Who can forget the lovely Buckwild?

Buckwild.gif

Omg...Flavor Flav was my first foray into "trashy" tv.     LOL she dropped that "accent" with a quickness once her time on the show was done.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Meedis said:

Omg...Flavor Flav was my first foray into "trashy" tv.     LOL she dropped that "accent" with a quickness once her time on the show was done.

I ran across that show one time on a cable channel, and watched part of one episode - but when some random woman shit on the foyer floor because she was afraid she’d miss something if she left the room, I was out quicker than I came in.  Nope nope nope nope nope.

• Love 2

I think they can't pronounce 'Frustrated' because they can't pronounce 'Frustrated'. No misspelled teleprompter could make me mispronounce it. I hear it all the time. Fusstrated. Flustrated.

Julie has only one shot at reading a teleprompter on live TV. And she has to keep a smile on her face, turn from camera to camera, and pose.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, green said:

Angela does NOT know she is the hacker as yet.  Hay never told anyone, not even Bay, before the veto ceremony.

9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Haleigh did do a good job of covering herself, though. Everyone in the house either thought it was Scottie or Bayleigh. I've said it before, but she's probably the only one with any sense on her side of the house. 

And that people is how you play the damn game.

9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So I'm glad things worked out the way they did - for Tyler's sake. That Veto - I couldn't even watch. But I just have to say - Angela is a fucking bitch. She's so full of herself, for absolutely no reason. She's an idiot! First of all, she thinks that she shouldn't "let" Tyler take the Veto because it will clue people in that they're working together. Well, what does loudly promising, "I will use this on you" do???? Then her smugness about Bayleaf being the Hacker? Just ridiculous. She thinks she's a genius, but she couldn't be further from the truth. I just can't stand her.

How can Tyler be that stupid to let her keep the Veto?  The only way you are safe is that you take yourself off the block.  I did understand why Scottie wanted to win and keep them both safe but I also understand why Tyler wanted the win.  Why he would trust Angela is beyond me.

18 hours ago, Mumbles said:

I don't know if anyone else watched "Flava of Love" back in the day

[Cringes and raises hand] I watched that shit show.

17 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Can someone explain to me why they're telling Bayleigh she's nominated because she's the hacker instead of telling her the truth, that it's because of the power app. I mean, the app that Bay possesses is VERY powerful and it's a legitimate excuse to want her out. Bay would only have herself to blame since she shouldn't have blabbed about it to Rachel.

I can't!  Does this person go to the jury?  If so, then that was pretty stupid to not be clear on the reason why.

On Big Brother alone, Julie has been hosting it for twenty seasons, and she still makes mistakes.  I still think it is a teleprompter issue.

After twenty seasons, that should be all the more reason why she should be better at it. She's had years of experience on TV. She's a smart lady. It shouldn't be difficult to correctly say what she sees as a misspelling. I don't think she just reads them phonetically.

1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

How can Tyler be that stupid to let her keep the Veto?  The only way you are safe is that you take yourself off the block.  I did understand why Scottie wanted to win and keep them both safe but I also understand why Tyler wanted the win.  Why he would trust Angela is beyond me.

I chalk this up to Tyler's keen ability to read people. He was somehow able to deduce that Angela would actually follow through on her promise and that not going along with it would piss her off and might damage their relationship in the game. He took a huge risk now because, if it worked, it would help his long game.  I, personally, would never have the balls. Even if I totally trusted Angela, I would have taken that Veto from her in a heartbeat.

• Love 4