Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggars and Their World: Fashion, Food, Finance, Schoolin’ and Child Rearin'

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I was thinking about that. Words are powerful and we never really know how'll they will hit. Like, how many other couples heard the same shpiel and walked away and never went back to that quack? And how many went the Duggar route?

That quack was Dr. Ed Wheat, who wrote the sex book JB gave to FF before his wedding. I've forgotten the title. 

Edit: Intended for Pleasure...

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 4
4 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

It was this miscarriage that pushed JB and M into the cult.  The doctor they went to told them that their use of birth control was the cause of the miscarriage.  They never looked back.

I wonder how they feel now knowing how very common miscarriages are. Haven’t all of their married daughters had at least one each by now?

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
30 minutes ago, AstridM said:

I wonder how they feel now knowing how very common miscarriages are. Haven’t all of their married daughters had at least one each by now?

Yes they have. I wonder what support Meech offered? We know Jill was with Joy when she lost Annabel. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, AstridM said:

I've always wondered how they explained that. None of them were on birth control and it still happened.

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
16 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Yes they have. I wonder what support Meech offered? We know Jill was with Joy when she lost Annabel. 

I doubt Meech offered any support. She doesn't do anything for her kids once they're over 6 months old. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She does show up when some of her daughters whelp. I remember Jessa and Joy. Pretty sure Jill's first two (and possibly Freddy?). Not sure about Jinger since they were out of state. 

Michelle was there for Annabelle and Felicity and Evangeline. 

image.png.eb3481f1bc1d2d280d61d53c41c48b15.png

image.png.7a6737637b82e1684af5716b3ac5eb0d.png

image.png.0bce835408f32fdc9dcdf4d660b2b05e.png

• Useful 11
On 12/29/2023 at 2:06 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

She does show up when some of her daughters whelp. I remember Jessa and Joy. Pretty sure Jill's first two (and possibly Freddy?). Not sure about Jinger since they were out of state. 

But does she do anything other than just show up and pose for pictures? Does she cook a meal? Change a diaper? Do a load of laundry? I think we all know the answer. 

• Like 20
  • Applause 4
5 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

But does she do anything other than just show up and pose for pictures? Does she cook a meal? Change a diaper? Do a load of laundry? I think we all know the answer. 

She didn't do it for her own kids, why would she do it for grandkids?

• Like 16
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1