Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E14: Live Eviction #4. Head of Household #5

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

You know what one of my biggest pet peeves about Big Brother is? The freaking speeches they give before the voting starts. Remember the early days when people would use that time to try any last minute strategy they could to convince people to keep them? Or, if they knew they were screwed, they would use that time to blow up someone else's game.  Now, every week the potential evictee just stands up and gives an Oscar acceptance speech. It annoys me to the point where I have to mute it as soon as they start on their long list of thank yous. 

Also irritating? When people feel the need to make comments where they're voting. Just vote and get out. (Which reminds me, what did Rachel mean when she was voting and said "Your lies and manipulation have caught up with you" before evicting Kaitlyn? What lies?) And don't use big words you don't understand just for the sake of talking because it just makes you look like an idiot....Haleigh. (Exactly what about Julie's outfit was "extravagant"?)

Oh, the speeches annoy the crap out of me, too. I mute it but I do leave the CC on, just in case they do actually say something important about the game. We got a little bit of that from Brett, when he lied about Rock star. Not much else, though. I do think production must have scolded them concerning the shout-out's after voting, though, because it seemed truncated this week. Most people said Hi to someone, but we didn't get a long drawn out prattle from anyone. Anyone else notice that or was it just seeming that way to me?

Regarding Kaitlyn - I'm actually very happy to see her go. I just had an intense dislike for her and her fake crying and her stupid life coach bullshit. And I'm actually thrilled that she flamed out so spectacularly on TV. (Yeah, I'm not nice.)

Last year I had to bail on watching the feeds and, eventually, the show because of Paul. I did watch the final and felt actual joy when Paul lost to the pot banger whose name I can't remember. I likely would have bailed on the show this summer because of Kaitlyn, but now I can watch until I begin to hate someone (NotARockStar) too much. I have enough stress. Don't need more.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, mojoween said:

I’m honestly the most happy about the app getting used up so they will no longer start EVERY show with Sam flailing her arms in an arc when she says “CHANCE” and then snorfling “thank you America!”

Probably once more, on Sunday's episode.  And then we're free!  (Tyler and Bayleigh's victory celebrations are still in play, though.)

Rockstar's hair confuses me.  Does she wear a wig?  Sometimes she has dark purple hair, in a bob, and she actually looks cute, with nice makeup.   Then, she has pastel pink hair, pulled back and braided or in weird little knots, and those god-awful glasses.  She hardly looks like the same person. She has a purple wig, right? 

• Love 4

Someone up higher on this list got it right, San is wanting Fessy for herself, as demonstrated in her locked door HOH room when she was rolling around with him all wrapped up in a blanket. She want him to play with her hair and message her. She is a very jealous hypocrit! I liked the crap out of her at first, she had a lot of us fooled. We have NO respect for her now. Those two girls was who the guys was attracted to the most. None was attracted to Sam, and that will never change on the show. ?

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/27/2018 at 11:20 PM, backformore said:

Sometimes she has dark purple hair, in a bob, and she actually looks cute, with nice makeup.

I mentioned this baffling me as well. Sometimes as you mentioned she is all made up and has regular looking hair (albeit purple) and looks like a different person then she has times where she has zero makeup and those screwy giant buns (in her hair heh) and I get rather confused as well. It's like she has a twin that's subbing in with her or something because girl has a great potential to look like death warmed over one minute and then "normal" the next. I don't get it either.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 1

Angie has several pairs of glasses and she has hair pieces. There is what I consider to be a very stupid one that looks like someone took plastic grocery bags, shredded them through a paper shredder, twisted differed colored yard through it, and made it into two buns on the back of her head. She called it unicorn hair or something stupid.

The pink and purple are dyes she paints on, and the shower washed it out. 

• Love 1