Type keyword(s) to search

Roswell, New Mexico Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Katesgr811 said:

We can all agree that the murder is probably sanders yeah?

Someone needs to explain to me why that wasn't the FIRST thought, lol. I was just sitting there going WTF when Michael was like "Hmmm, that's Sanders' favorite song - IT MUST BE ME!" That said, it's weird how upset Max seemed to be if it was Sanders.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Cristofle said:

That said, it's weird how upset Max seemed to be if it was Sanders.

The only explanation I have to that is if he was responsible somehow-- either he killed Sanders, or Jones did and he has to cover it up because of his clone.

But yeah, I have to imagine it's Sanders. It's definitely not any of the main characters, as Alex would actually be upset and not irritated by them covering up a murder, and Sanders seems like the next best option with this new information shared. But is that also too obvious?

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The only explanation I have to that is if he was responsible somehow-- either he killed Sanders, or Jones did and he has to cover it up because of his clone.

But yeah, I have to imagine it's Sanders. It's definitely not any of the main characters, as Alex would actually be upset and not irritated by them covering up a murder, and Sanders seems like the next best option with this new information shared. But is that also too obvious?

That's possible - Max may feel responsible if Jones did something to him (although to be fair, it's everyone in the Pod Squad's fault, because Max's dumb ass did go down there alone, but Isobel and Michael took him out of the pod in the first place). Isobel would also be upset due to his connection to her mother, and Maria seems to think she's responsible somehow. But Alex just seems annoyed, lol. It's weird to me that Maria isn't talking about the way people are behaving - AKA that Alex appears to have very little emotional distress while Max and Isobel are obviously upset. Michael doesn't KNOW that Alex isn't that upset, certainly not upset enough for him to be the dead one, but it's just strange that Maria isn't sharing that information. At one point I was actually wondering if it was one of Max and Isobel's parents because they seem more upset than others. 

I mean the rest of the characters tend to ignore or forget about Malex so them not hearing Alex being upset at the funeral wouldn't phase them. So I was glad Alex told Michael it wasn't him because he wasn't upset. He would never cover up his murder. Maria should know that at least. Just odd.

• Love 1

So the stills for next week are kind of interesting.

cac3690882cd7407734f83b41a0ec80f90b78da1

bba8e4a386c29e389eac5a4dc4f2ecd6dfb18908

e14fefff0bdf09cc6cc019ddf622b5f65a1b94e2

DAY TRIPPIN’ – Isobel (Lily Cowles) and Maria (Heather Hemmens) take a trip together to look for answers. Kyle (Michael Trevino) receives a message from his past and Michael (Michael Vlamis) makes a disturbing discovery. Starring Jeanine Mason, Nathan Dean, Tyler Blackburn and Amber Midthunder, the episode was directed by April Winney and written by Onalee Hunter Hughes & Christopher Hollier (#304). Original Airdate 8/16/2021.

X

More stills at the source. 

So the trip Isobel and Maria are taking appears to be of the psychedelic variety? I don't think that's actually Liz in present time (although Jeanine looks super cute!) since she's in California. And it's not a real flashback - Roy didn't live to meet his baby (unless they retcon that. Also, always happy to see Gaius). So I wonder if that's Jones as Max playing poker, or psychic trip Max, lol. And there are stills of Rosa and Wyatt, because this terrible plot just will not go away.

1 hour ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

This could be mildly spoilery (although I don't; think so), but  read at your own risk

https://www.looper.com/484849/roswell-new-mexicos-nathan-dean-dishes-on-highly-anticipated-season-3-exclusive-interview/

This was an interesting read.  I may be projecting, but it certainly seemed like Nathan Dean Parsons was not a fan of Carina's show choices.   You could almost hear the relief in his responses and his repeated references to the maturing of the characters this season seemed pointed. 

• Love 4

I see Nathan knows the way to my heart.

Is there anyone you'd love to see appear on the show?

I mean, I would love to have Jason [Behr] back, I would say. I mean, he wasn't with us for long last year, and it was just great to see him and learn from him and watch him work. So I would love to see some more of the 1940s flashback-y kind of stuff, learn some more of that. We have a little bit of that in season three. We have some of that, which is a lot of fun, and yeah, I mean, I'm always in for that.

Also, this probably shouldn't surprise anyone, but obviously the death is not Kyle, lol. Trevino is all over the S4 set. He just posted a little video of Nathan and maybe Jeanine on the Crashdown roof. The video itself isn't that spoilery; you can only barely see that it's Nathan because he's tall - the point is that Trevino took it, heh. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RachelKM said:

but it certainly seemed like Nathan Dean Parsons was not a fan of Carina's show choices.   You could almost hear the relief in his responses and his repeated references to the maturing of the characters this season seemed pointed. 

I know, right??  :)

And I am definitely on his side too. It's nice to see the grownups acting like...grownups.  

I didn't know Season 4 was a go. Cool.

4 hours ago, Cristofle said:

I see Nathan knows the way to my heart.

Also, this probably shouldn't surprise anyone, but obviously the death is not Kyle, lol. Trevino is all over the S4 set. He just posted a little video of Nathan and maybe Jeanine on the Crashdown roof. The video itself isn't that spoilery; you can only barely see that it's Nathan because he's tall - the point is that Trevino took it, heh. 

Even just scrolling through that Reddit page, under the Michael Trevino tag, there's so many photos of him throughout filming season 3. Hell, we get confirmation that he's totally fine in the next episode through a promotional photo for 3x05 with him and Maria at the cafe:

aad9f934ba9496efaa26e735fc99de335547ea20

So this this sneak peek of tonight's episode is VERY cool as a book fan - for the first time in either show, we see one of the aliens (Isobel) able to see a person's aura (in this case Jones) and be able to tell from the colors she sees that he's lying. This was a power all of the aliens had in the book, but it's cool to see it at all. Perhaps Chris is more interested in the books than Carina was? 

• Love 2