Type keyword(s) to search

Vampire Diaries In The Media

If the plan was to strip Bonnie of everything, and I do mean everything, why didn't they just let her die?

Because Nina isn't returning until the final episode of the series. 

• Love 1
(edited)

It's official, the end is nigh, season 8 is the final season

It was also revealed that season eight will consist of 16 episodes, and will conclude in 2017.

Well, that's crap, I bet they have a really long hiatus & make us wait for the end.

Edited by GaT

Unless the plot of the season is finding a way to break the spell between Elena and  Bonnie. Bonnie will probably have to die in the finale for Delena to get their happy ending. (rme)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Unless the plot of the season is finding a way to break the spell between Elena and  Bonnie. Bonnie will probably have to die in the finale for Delena to get their happy ending. (rme)

Easy enough to fix. Bonnie does some magic thingy to transfer the spell to whatever big bad they have this season, Elena comes back, big bad dies, Bonnie lives.

• Love 2

I'll wait and see what the finale brings and then decide if I watch some of the last season online. Not here for Delena 4evah.

Also, I laughed at Ian being super uncomfortable when they discussed Nina's return, everyone was laughing and he was just looking to the side, like "ugh no". Maybe they'll have to shoot their big reunion in two separate takes and then put them together in post production.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KatWay said:

Also, I laughed at Ian being super uncomfortable when they discussed Nina's return, everyone was laughing and he was just looking to the side, like "ugh no". Maybe they'll have to shoot their big reunion in two separate takes and then put them together in post production.

See it's stuff like that which makes me think he's an immature douche at times. 

• Love 2

Hmm, I'm not seeing anything interesting in that promo, the search for Enzo & Damian can't be the entire season.

Edited by GaT
because sentences need words
  • Love 1

Nina Dobrev was the guest judge on Project Runway this week. She did a better job than most actresses whose critiques usually consist solely of "I would wear it" or "I wouldn't wear it." She disagreed with the judges about a designer and wasn't afraid to say so, which I liked. She was judging an everyday woman challenge for JustFab. 

• Love 2

S8.E2 promo:

Cast interviews:

Matthew Davis, Zach Roerig and Candice reveal their first scenes, first kisses, and first impressions of costars Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley:

Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley look back on their first scenes, on-screen kisses, impressions and more:

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

Uh oh. 

Spoiler

Boys in the Stefan/Damon/Caro photo are wearing funeral clothes.  For Bonnie?  They would all look the same as they do now, so it could be Matt.  There are no other humans on the show right?

Goldmoon, I don't think that's what it is. I'm totally unspoiled so I'm just guessing but

Spoiler

They just look like dark suits so they could be dressed for a wedding (which was what I assumed because of the big wall of twinkle lights in the background of the next photo with just Stefan and Damon in the same suits). Haha or maybe one last high school dance!

Wedding possibilities: Stefan and Caroline, Damon and Elena, Bonnie and Enzo. Hmmm, which one does Julie Plec think we want the most?

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 1
On 1/31/2017 at 0:45 PM, Goldmoon said:

Uh oh. 

Hide contents

Boys in the Stefan/Damon/Caro photo are wearing funeral clothes.  For Bonnie?  They would all look the same as they do now, so it could be Matt.  There are no other humans on the show right?

Spoiler

I assumed wedding, since Nina looked like she was wearing white. 

Behind the scenes photo shoot - there's no context but FYI the photos include

Spoiler

Enzo, Bonnie, Damon, Alaric, Matt, Caroline, and Stefan wearing dark clothes standing near a coffin in front of a crypt. Julie Plec jumps in for a few shots and then they have champagne, so maybe this is an end of the season cast shoot)

Michael Trevino walks through the various TVD sets one last time:

Video footage from the wrap party!

(edited)

LOL I know. One of those posts aren't like the others.  She doesn't get the hate though that Nikki gets so I get Ian&Nikki's more making a statement than Nina.

Edited by Artsda

Given how defensive the other two come off in their essay posts they must receive a world of hate from fans. 

I definetly don't think it's as buddy buddy and innocent as they're implying it's always been in the above messages though.