Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She's so salty. She just shit talks everyone, doesn't she? 

She has a good read most of the time, but she's so salty and judgmental. 

Speaking of which - some crackers would be good right now.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ugh, why do I keep spelling Haleigh with the 'i' first dammit?! Ugh, all these stupid names!

That’s why I generally call them “Bae” and “Hay” these days.

• Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

So Faysal is more pissed about Haleigh flipping on an obviously losing vote than he is about Kaitlyn's backdooring Swaggy?

Well, the boy’s about as smart as a sackful of wet mice, so it isn’t all THAT surprising....

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Haleigh really did fuck herself this week. She didn't wear his shirt and then VOTED FOR HIM TO STAY? 

Are you that dense, lady?

Why, yes.  Yes she is.

• Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Haleigh kinda did it to herself. She's been acting shady all week.

Really though. She made it easy. I honestly don't understand why she even voted for Swaggy to stay. And if she decided to go that way then why the fuck didn't she wear the shirt? The whole thing makes no sense.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

S6 kind of sucks at this game.

Kaitlyn flips on her alliance for no actual good reason, betrays them several times, and is confused as to why they're pissed.

Haleigh flip flops on her decision and doesn't really prove loyalty to her team.

Faysal's just confused and doesn't seem to know what's going on.

Angie has good intuition but a shit social game to do anything about it.

Bayleigh stuck with Swaggy a little too much to see what was going on in the house.

S6 is also shit talking each other.

I can't say I feel bad that their alliance is falling apart.

• Love 6

But the crazy thing is that Haleigh didn't flip. So Faysal's more pissed about something that didn't happen than he is about something that did happen. I don't even know.

Maybe Scottie is an evil super genius.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

S6 kind of sucks at this game.

I think L6 probably does too, but they've had power the entire game so they've had it very easy. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Also, in Canada, Swaggy and Winston are trending on Twitter.

Swaggy's trending in the US, too. For some reason I don't see Scottie as trending on twitter though.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think L6 probably does too, but they've had power the entire game so they've had it very easy. 

Tyler's playing really well, though, so that puts them ahead of S6, as they have at least one member playing well. 

• Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, in Canada, Swaggy and Winston are trending on Twitter.

Alberta probably loves Winston. He'd fit right in there. Swaggy would totally be the dude that moved from Atlantic Canada to make something of himself in Toronto. And he'd probably call it the T-Dot. Canada, what's wrong with you?

ETA: Trash talking other provinces is my second favourite hobby after trash talking HGs.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Are you that dense, lady?

Yeah, sorry to say, she played her cards wrong. I believe she knew how the votes were going, but she overthought it and basically out played herself.

11 minutes ago, zorak said:
14 minutes ago, vb68 said:

JC is like a cat playing with a mouse with RS. It's actually kinda amusing.

Do tell.

He was just basically feeding her paranoia without giving her any info. I'm pretty sure he knows it was Scottie.

• Love 3
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Tyler's playing really well, though, so that puts them ahead of S6, as they have at least one member playing well. 

Yeah, you don't have to like Tyler at all, but he IS playing the game. He's no Paul.

Rockstar talking to herself. She's now turned on Scottie, thinking he's some evil genius who's been lying to them this whole time and voted out Steve. 

I mean, her intuition is half right with him voting out Swaggy but still.

Damnit. Cameras cut on Rockstar. I wanted to know her thoughts! I want to know if she'll talk to Scottie or shit talk him and paint herself a target.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Damnit. Cameras cut on Rockstar. I wanted to know her thoughts! I want to know if she'll talk to Scottie or shit talk him and paint herself a target.

This is RS, of course she will play this the worst way possible and then complain about how unfair it all is.

• Love 6

Level 6 is just painfully boring. And outside of Tyler none of them are playing much of a social game. They act like this is high school. Rachel saying "Level Six for Life" made me cringe.

I'm so tired of Kaitlyn's voice.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Haleigh is telling Faysal that she didn't flip but that she's going around telling everyone that she did vote out Swaggy.  

Well that sounds smart, does it?  Stop digging yourself that hole, girl!

(edited)

Faysal: "So she [Kaitlyn] lied to my face."
Haleigh: "YES! Are you surprised?"

Whoa, where did that come from?

ETA: fixed after the fact because I'm deaf

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

Faysal: "So she [Rockstar?] lied to me."
Haleigh: "YES! Are you surprised?"

Whoa, where did that come from?

I think the she in question was actually Kaitlyn.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Well, the boy’s about as smart as a sackful of wet mice, so it isn’t all THAT surprising...

Dying. You're always funny, but CuervoNashville is killing me. ?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, you don't have to like Tyler at all, but he IS playing the game. He's no Paul.

I can't hate him. He's easily the best player in the past several seasons. Probably not saying much, but I do believe it's true.

• Love 13
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Do Haleigh and Fessy even like each other anymore? I remember when they were a showmance but now they act like people who once had an awful Tinder hookup and are avoiding each other.

Fessy does, Haleigh doesn't.

• Love 2

Haleigh says that Faysal shouldn't be surprised that Kaitlyn lied to him because it's not the first time.  She said, "Did she not tell you that she was going to put up Angela?"

• Love 3
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Fessy is just so very stupid. It's feels impossible that he is this dumb lol.

Yeah, he'll go talk to Kaitlyn after getting this straightened out with Haleigh...and then get all confused again.

Just now, vb68 said:

I can't hate him. He's easily the best player in the past several seasons. Probably not saying much, but I do believe it's true.

We're in week 3. Things can change quickly in this game.

• Love 1