Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, missyb said:

Thank you very much for that link. Trying to vote on messenger is not working! I think I am going to send Winston some negative votes. He is the death of any alliance. 

If you want him to get the crap app, don't vote for him at all.

I'm trying to figure out who has the best shot of beating Tyler for the good app so I can vote for them lol.

Just now, zorak said:

I think Swaggy knows it was Kaitlyn.

Oh he does, but now he has to pretend to like her. 

It's telling how quickly Kaitlyn noped away from Sacred 6 to hang out with Level 6 and JC/Sam.

1 minute ago, slasherboy said:

Ok, I know I'm a little late to the Sambot party, but was Sam really in a robot costume or did she operate it from another room?  Don't judge please.

She was in another room somewhere.

1 minute ago, slasherboy said:

Ok, I know I'm a little late to the Sambot party, but was Sam really in a robot costume or did she operate it from another room?  Don't judge please.

She was in a different room operating it 

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

If you want him to get the crap app, don't vote for him at all.

I'm trying to figure out who has the best shot of beating Tyler for the good app so I can vote for them lol.

Probably Kaitlyn or Bayleigh, but likely Kaitlyn.

Sorry you might not get what you want. The casuals may love Tyler enough to beat out Twitter/Tumblr. Or Kaitlyn will sneak by and take it all.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

FOUTTE is five of us till the end. It's Kaitlyn/Faysal/Swaggy/Rockstar/Haleigh. Bayleigh was the only one not included. So now they're Sacred Six to include Bayleigh, but really they didn't want Kaitlyn to be part of it but felt like they had to include her last night.

No wonder I've been confused.  Four, no wait - 5, no it's 6. LOL  Thanks guys for clearing that up for me.

• Love 1
(edited)

Sorry you might not get what you want. The casuals may love Tyler enough to beat out Twitter/Tumblr. Or Kaitlyn will sneak by and take it all.

I know it'll be Tyler, but I gotta do my part to try and stop it from happening, so I'll probably go for Kaitlyn. But in all likelihood I won't vote at all because I don't care that much lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
(edited)

I need Swaggy to walk into the room to see Kaitlyn cuddling with Brett. 

Kaitlyn has switched to JC now. Can't wait for the HOH room to open up so we can see the scrambling for real.

ETA: Kaitlyn threw out she wants to sleep alone tonight. Let's see if that actually happens.

ETA2: Swaggy and Fessy think Rockstar flipped. Fessy said it's too early in the game for Kaitlyn to do that to him.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Swaggy to Scottie: I'm ensuring you're safe all week. 

Oh, honey!

It's funny because Swaggy sees that Kaitlyn flipped, but his ego is too big to consider that any of them are in danger.

Bro, look at where your HOH is and where you aren't!

• Love 6

Laughing at Kaitlyn telling her dad was ragging her brother about signing the waiver. Her brother is a social studies teacher in Manhattan. Her dad says to her brother, " Are you undercover? Are you running a drug ring?" etc. etc.

• Love 1
(edited)

It's funny because Swaggy sees that Kaitlyn flipped, but his ego is too big to consider that any of them are in danger.

I think he probably knows she might fuck them over, but he's all false bravado, so he has to pretend like he's fully confident.

• Love 1

I think he probably knows she might fuck them over, but he's all false bravado, so he has to pretend like he's fully confident.

Oh, it's definitely false bravado because of his huge ego. It's just gonna be funny if he tries to control Kaitlyn's HOH despite the fact that he doesn't like her anymore. It's why I hope him and Bayleigh go right up on the block. They need to be knocked down a couple of pegs. If this happens, I wouldn't even be mad if Bayleigh wins the App, since it would cause for Good Feeds. 

I really wish there was a BB announcement that would play whenever they all try to talk next to running water.  "Houseguests, please do not talk while the water is running."  It's just so freaking hard to tell what they're saying.

• Love 3
(edited)

I wouldn't mind her going full bunny boiler and getting Fessy evicted just so I don't have to watch him and Haleigh's weird relationship anymore. Of course she'd go after Haleigh first though. Which, fine. I wanna like Haleigh but she's boring.

They need to be knocked down a couple of pegs.

I'd rather see Winston/Brett or Tyler knocked down a few pegs!

Kaitlyn said she wants to sleep by herself tonight. I'll believe it when I see it!

• Love 3

I wouldn't mind her going full bunny boiler and getting Fessy evicted just so I don't have to watch him and Haleigh's weird relationship anymore.

Winston for sure needs to go but I'd be happy with the bunny boiler approach.

• Love 2

Can Winston be knocked down next week instead? If I get Swaggy this week, you can have Winston or Tyler next week! I'll even feel the auras, Kaitlyn-style, to get Bayleigh or Faysal to win HOH for you!

Kaitlyn just asked to sleep by herself and I'm so pleased. Good for her for wanting the first night to herself!

• Love 3
(edited)

Kaitlyn wants to sleep alone to collect her energy, but wants to be woken up to hugs and kisses. Y’all, she is going to lose her shit by Sunday.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 17

BB voice:  "Please conserve water due to the drought."  Ok, that might be the closest I'll ever get to a message telling them not to talk while they're next to a running faucet.

• Love 6
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Kaitlyn just asked to sleep by herself and I'm so pleased. Good for her for wanting the first night to herself!

Ha!  I bet Rockstar and the other girls are bummed about their sleepover plans being foiled.  Swaggy's probably bummed, too if she does sleep alone.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

BB voice:  "Please conserve water due to the drought."  Ok, that might be the closest I'll ever get to a message telling them not to talk while they're next to a running faucet.

Wow, I'm shocked they did that. It always drives me nuts when they let them run water while they're brushing their teeth lol.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

JC is still testing his limits. He knew to stop, but he's gonna be a problem going forward. I just know it.

Was he just asking Kaitlyn to look at his dick? Or was I mis-hearing that?

Was he just asking Kaitlyn to look at his dick? Or was I mis-hearing that?

You did not. He was tempting a guy I couldn't see as well.

• Love 1

Faysal said he thinks Rockstar was getting worried because she sees Bayleigh with Swaggy and Haleigh with Faysal and was feeling like the 5th wheel.  If Rockstar somehow gets blamed I'll laugh forever.

• Love 10

Tyler is gonna be glued to Kaitlyn all week. I'm surprised Swaggy isn't giving him a run for his money where that's concerned.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

You did not. He was tempting a guy I couldn't see as well.

Faysal, I think.

Ugh at Swaggy's dumbass thinking Rockstar was the vote. Although I mean it's not like he's gonna say he thinks it was Kaitlyn even if he does.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

I could see Kaitlyn playing it safe (in her mind) by putting JC up next to Haleigh OTB.

Same. I think she will play it safe. I could see JC, Scottie, Sam as easy noms.

I would love to see her nom Haleigh though. That would be fun.

• Love 2

Same. I think she will play it safe. I could see JC and Scottie. 

She could, which is ironic since Kaitlyn's the one who told Sam a few days ago that she thought Tyler made a pussy and safe move, when there are other targets to put out.

• Love 2

Same. I think she will play it safe. I could see JC, Scottie, Sam as easy noms.

Before Faysal and Swaggy were discussing Rockstar as the possible swing vote, Swaggy said he wouldn't be surprised if Kaitlyn nommed him and Bayleigh because of all the stuff from the last week.

• Love 1

Same. I think she will play it safe. I could see JC and Scottie. 

Yep!  And I’m certain Kaitlyn would go to great lengths to emphasize a Haleigh nom had absolutely NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH HALEIGH GETTING IT ON WITH FAYSAL OH YOU FUCKING WHORE...!!!

Yup.  Nothing whatsoever.  :D

But yeah, I think any combo of JC/Scottie/Haleigh as original/replacement Block noms might be feasible.

• Love 9
Just now, vb68 said:

That's hysterical!  SMH

What's funny is that he said he knew it wasn't Scottie because Scottie told him it wasn't him.  So does that mean he'll believe Rockstar if she denies it, too?  I think what was putting doubt in Swaggy's mind about her was the fact that Rockstar told him how she and Haleigh had been thinking of throwing a hinky vote to pin on Winston and Brett and the fact that Rockstar told Swaggy tonight that she said she was really (times 8) sorry that she voted Sam out.  I have a feeling that if push comes to shove, Rockstar will throw Kaitlyn under the bus to Swaggy and expose everything that Kaitlyn told her today about the vote.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar will throw Kaitlyn under the bus to Swaggy and expose everything that Kaitlyn told her today about the vote.

But not until after the POV !! Kaitlyn is the HOH.

I noticed Swaggy was not wearing his glasses during the HOH comp.  And right before he took his shot he did his squinting thing.  Wear your glasses during the comps, fool!

• Love 8

Why the hell is either Rockstar or Haleigh telling Kaitlyn that they think tonight's vote was that the power was used or Scottie flipped his vote???? She told them about wanting to vote out Steve and all of that earlier today.

Rockstar is still insisting that Swaggy is not running things.  She says once they get to 5 then the girls can take out Swaggy and Faysal.