Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I want this week to play out as is. I don’t want Sam to self evict and/or DOA. I want Haleigh & Fessy to be fooled again and see their shocked faces. Of course, Sam might need to be revived after the vote though. It’s a risk I’m willing to take. I want good tv gosh darn it!!!!  I don’t spend millions of dollars on CBS All Access for nothing. LOL!!!!!

• Love 4

And here continues The Hive's delusions. Haleigh and Rockstar think the following:

• They don't have Scottie's vote or JC's  (accurate about JC) but they for sure have Sam and Brett's
  • They have three for sure votes so they can flip JC (they temporarily forget about the cancelled vote so they have contradicted themselves with the majority vote)
  • JC likes Rockstar
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

And here continues The Hive's delusions. Haleigh and Rockstar think the following:

• They don't have Scottie's vote or JC's  (accurate about JC) but they for sure have Sam and Brett's
  • They have three for sure votes so they can flip JC (they temporarily forget about the cancelled vote so they have contradicted themselves with the majority vote)
  • JC likes Rockstar

And that Angela "is not even that pretty."

• Love 5
Just now, mooses said:

You know you don't have any good arguments when you resort to "she's a bitch" and "she's not pretty" every other sentence. It just shows their colours more so. They have nothing substantial against Angela, so their brains have to resort to personal attacks. Do you two have nothing better to do than live in your jealousy and pathetic attacks? 

Honestly, I just find it sad and funny at the same time to listen to them bitch. They have nothing else to talk about because they're jealous. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I also read that Andy believe it or not had to be talked to extensively by doctors before they'd let him go home after he won BB. 

I think that's pretty par for the course when it comes to HGs (probably moreso the winners) but it was probably more extensive and intense for the dumpster fire that BB15 was. 

• Love 1

I'm crying. Haleigh/Rockstar really believe they got it this week.

I know we've said this a lot, but THIS TIME, JC has to be exposed for his vote, right? And Brett's likely gonna be exposed when he votes to evict Rockstar. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know we've said this a lot, but THIS TIME, JC has to be exposed for his vote, right? And Brett's likely gonna be exposed when he votes to evict Rockstar. 

It will be interesting if Sam really votes to evict Rockstar. There will be a lot of blame to go around.

Rockstar's telling Sam she needs her to vote for her to stay.

Sam: "Oh, I see."

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mooses said:

It will be interesting if Sam really votes to evict Rockstar. There will be a lot of blame to go around.

Right now, she says that she's voting Rockstar out, but I've learned not to rely on Sam doing anything too predictable. But I do think that she will vote to evict Rockstar, if Tyler can keep reminding her that he's there for her. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

A19DAF4C-6573-41AF-AD2A-C5091FDFA1FD.png

Pet peeve — when people misuse “myself.”

30 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I don’t want Sam to self evict and/or DOA.

Yeah, I prefer she not DOA either.  ?

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm crying. Haleigh/Rockstar really believe they got it this week.

giphy.gif?w=770

I give up. I'm flipping to the L6 side of the house. I cannot. So I won't. 

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think that's pretty par for the course when it comes to HGs (probably moreso the winners) but it was probably more extensive and intense for the dumpster fire that BB15 was. 

Yeah, with that season in particular he likely had to deal with a LOT of shit being thrown at him right away when he thought he would be celebrating his victory.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm really glad you can own it. Congrats; you are not disgusting. 

I feel like Big Brother has ruined me for the phrases "I can't", "I cannot", "Disgusting", and "Cute/Real cute" in the same way that it ruined buuu-daaaah! for me. Rockstar's daughter's birthday eve is going to become a regular holiday at my house, complete with ice cream cake.

Okay so it's just an excuse to have ice cream cake but whatever. BB20 memes for life!

• Love 19

Does anyone think Haleigh and Tyler could end up hooking up outside the house? They both kind of had crushes on each other in the beginning. With the game out of the way, maybe? I don’t really see Tyler with Angela and Haleigh looks like she is just putting up with fessy most of the time. That’s what it looks like to me anyway. I’m not crazy about the fact that she didn’t make out with him until she got drunk on HOH wine.

• Love 2
Just now, Mhl2016 said:

Does anyone think Haleigh and Tyler could end up hooking up outside the house? They both kind of had crushes on each other in the beginning. With the game out of the way, maybe? I don’t really see Tyler with Angela and Haleigh looks like she is just putting up with fessy most of the time. That’s what it looks like to me anyway. I’m not crazy about the fact that she didn’t make out with him until she got drunk on HOH wine.

Not a chance. It'll be Tangela and Hottie in the jury house if all is right with the world. But since it's not, it'll totally be Tangela and Fayleigh (because all they do is fail). 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Not a chance. It'll be Tangela and Hottie in the jury house if all is right with the world. But since it's not, it'll totally be Tangela and Fayleigh (because all they do is fail). 

I've seen the Hottie calls all over the Big Brother fandom, but I just can't get into it! Whenever he's with her, I just non-stop cringe. And I don't know if does it with her, or with her and Angela, or everyone in general, but his, "Yes, Daddy!" to people makes me barf.

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 6.08.40 PM.png

Rockstar looks like she just realized she might not be as safe as she thinks while watching Sam/Kaycee do the awnings. She just tried to have a trash session with Sam about Tyler, and Sam wasn't having it.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

Haleigh: "I really want Rockstar to stay."
Scottie: *silence for a full minute*

Heh.

Just now, mooses said:

I've seen the Hottie calls all over the Big Brother fandom, but I just can't get into it! Whenever he's with her, I just non-stop cringe. And I don't know if does it with her, or with her and Angela, or everyone in general, but his, "Yes, Daddy!" to people makes me barf.

Scottie calls Angela and Kaycee his "Daddies" because of something that happened pre-feeds and it's weird as fuck but I always forget about it when I see Haleigh and Scottie being adorable together. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Rockstar looks like she just realized she might not be as safe as she thinks while watching Sam/Kaycee do the awnings. She just tried to have a trash session with Sam about Tyler, and Sam wasn't having it.

I'd like to think that, but I don't have any hope of realization hitting these people. Likely, Rockstar is just thinking of vile things about Kaycee in her head.

• Love 6

The only reason I'm hanging on and watching the Haleigh/Scottie 4-way cam is because a) they're cute as fuck together and b) I'm totally waiting for Fessy to break into the room like the Kool-Aid man and get pissed.

Haleigh: "I thought I was sitting pretty."
Scottie: "I think you're still pretty."

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, mooses said:

1, gross. No "woke" woman should be talking about another woman like that. 

2, wrong. Tyler had a number of very attractive women to choose from this season, so he's clearly attracted to something else in addition to her beauty. 

3, come the fuck on. She's objectively gorgeous, even if you hate her. 

32 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

giphy.gif?w=770

I give up. I'm flipping to the L6 side of the house. I cannot. So I won't. 

As a Jody stan who has been waiting for you to join the dual-season dark side, this fills me with glee. :D

• Love 6

Scottie: "You have bags under your eyes."
Haleigh: "I have bags under my eyes. I'm breaking out."
Scottie: "They're my favourite things about you."

The second third greatest showmance that never happened this season. (First is Brinston, second is Brockstar.)

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Scottie: "You have bags under your eyes."
Haleigh: "I have bags under my eyes. I'm breaking out."
Scottie: "They're my favourite things about you."

The second third greatest showmance that never happened this season. (First is Brinston, second is Brockstar.)

Where does the blindside no-mance of Bram rank?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Where does the blindside no-mance of Bram rank?

When Sam's going 'round the bend, the very top. When Sam's meds kick in/she tokes up in the DR and she's happy? Bottom of the barrel. It can't be properly ranked because it's so situational. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Nothing wlll come of Scottie and hay so relax everyone. He is firmly in the “Friend Zone”.

Sam talking about her grammy’s Afro bush and how it caused her to start “Shaving her biscuit at 13”.

going to turn the feeds off after that.

• Love 7

When Scottie mentioned the bags under Haleigh’s eyes, he proved flirting is a foreign concept, so hopefully Haleigh will teach him. 

I’m hoping for Hottie, too. Her comfort level with him is off the charts; she doesn’t chew on her hands when it’s just the two of them, which is huge as it shows she doesn’t feel like she needs to self-comfort or put up a barrier. 

They can proceed with thinking no one notices because it’s cute, too. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Nothing wlll come of Scottie and hay so relax everyone. He is firmly in the “Friend Zone”.

Sam talking about her grammy’s Afro bush and how it caused her to start “Shaving her biscuit at 13”.

going to turn the feeds off after that.

LOL.  I am watching and haven't seen Sam even on a camera.  So I missed this.  Oh my

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Per sams convo with Tyler earlier today I don’t think she’s flipping her vote unless she has another breakdown. 

I have to ask what flipping means here.  Flipping to vote KC out or RS.  Just checking in now and I can miss a lot with Sam even when gone 5 minutes! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, xKHANx said:

Pssh. A smart woman would look objectively at Fessy and Scottie and realize that Scottie is miles above Fessy in personality, respect, and a bunch of other categories. But because Haleigh is young and at that age where we make mistakes, of course she's going to go with Fessy. But so far I haven't seen Scottie steamrolling a "No" or ignoring Haleigh's boundaries the same way Fessy has.

I'm biased because watching the two of them right now - like, holy shit, Scottie could be my husband's younger brother. So it's probably why I've been so pro-Scottie since the beginning, even though I didn't realize it at the time. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Ceeg said:

I don’t think she’ll DOR. 

I don't either.  She has established a pattern of needing comfort constantly so the DR is just another soft place to fall because Tyler is 'with' Angela now (lol) and Brett is not giving her what she needs which is a lot. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Haleigh: "I really want Rockstar to stay."
Scottie: *silence for a full minute*

Heh.

Scottie calls Angela and Kaycee his "Daddies" because of something that happened pre-feeds and it's weird as fuck but I always forget about it when I see Haleigh and Scottie being adorable together. 

I would love to know the story behind that.  I think it is probably quite funny thus endearing.  

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm biased because watching the two of them right now - like, holy shit, Scottie could be my husband's younger brother. So it's probably why I've been so pro-Scottie since the beginning, even though I didn't realize it at the time. 

I am still pro Scottie.  He is smart with a keen wit and that goes far with me.  I think Hayleigh would succumb to his charms or lack thereof if he were capable of putting himself out to her and she wasn't 21!  I don't mean sexually. She is too young for this game.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2

Rockstar: "Listen, [Tyler] almost didn't win against me. By almost, I mean that I literally, stupidly showed him the answer. I don't really want to really talk about it..."

Are you sure you don't want to talk about it, Rockstar? Because you bring it up all. The. Time.

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Scottie is tenderly picking at Hay's hair tie around her wrists. For some reason this is hotter than any of the showmance sex on camera that we've seen throughout BB.

Screenshot 2018-08-13 21.55.09.png

A clean shave, new hairstyle (has to grow a bit)  and a touch of sun would serve him well.  He coulf be a real cutie.  Brains seduce me, not bodies.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Wings said:

A clean shave, new hairstyle (has to grow a bit)  and a touch of sun would serve him well.  He coulf be a real cutie.  Brains seduce me, not bodies.  

But from the sneak peek of his body the other day after his shower was cut short for the hacker announcement, his body isn’t too bad. Just needs some basic grooming techniches that most “nerds” lack but can easily be taught. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, YouKnowNothing said:

But from the sneak peek of his body the other day after his shower was cut short for the hacker announcement, his body isn’t too bad. Just needs some basic grooming techniches that most “nerds” lack but can easily be taught. 

Missed that.