Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Bayleigh to Rockstar: Girl, I wanna kill everybody.

OK. Enough is enough. She should be removed from the house.

If Evel Dick wasn't removed from talking about Jen being raped, and the various ugly things Frankie(?), Spencer, and Andy said didn't get them removed, I don't see any issues with Bay going off. It's ugly but definitely not unprecedented.

• Love 8
Just now, Callaphera said:

So out of curiosity, can the Miss Whatever pageant that Bayleigh won Miss Congeniality at take back the award after the fact? 

No they can't. Miss Congeniality is a vote based on the week the pageant queens meet, interview, etc.

NotStar could fake it nice long enough to win that award.

6 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

I've heard and read they can't bring anything white or black. They also can't bring anything with a logo such as Nike, Adidas, etc. 

Good point though...Maybe that's all she owned?

Maybe they didn't want to go shopping at Target for her like they do for other HGs in past seasons lol

I'm starting to wonder if they had to shop for Sam because I feel like all she ever wears are odd looking gym shorts and odd length shirts in solid colors. 

6 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Not defending Bayleigh and I know people are a little sensitive in the world right now... but a comment like that is nothing to get kicked out of a game for. She's just being ridiculous, over dramatic and venting. 

• Love 5

Kaycee: "I am a peanut. Kaycee Clark is a peanut."
Scottie: "But you're a beautiful peanut."

She really is. Definitely unsalted, maybe covered in toffee or something sweet, but Kaycee is the best peanut. 

• Love 4

Sam basically says they need to use the rock wall more.  They spent so much time and effort putting it in the house for them and no one uses it.  It might be used in a challenge or something and fEssy is the one who's used it the most. 

• Love 1

Haha, Bay and NonStar celebrating,  want to say to Angela, "You're power trip is over bitch!" 

Calling them all, Stupid & "we are gonna burn this bitch down!"

They are gonna do it right now, lol...

13 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

I've heard and read they can't bring anything white or black. They also can't bring anything with a logo such as Nike, Adidas, etc. 

Good point though...Maybe that's all she owned?

Haleigh has been walking around all day in an outfit that is head to toe all black so who knows.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, xKHANx said:

Haha, Bay and NonStar celebrating,  want to say to Angela, "You're power trip is over bitch!" 

Calling them all, Stupid & "we are gonna burn this bitch down!"

They are gonna do it right now, lol...

Way to cultivate those Jury votes, kids.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Maybe they didn't want to go shopping at Target for her like they do for other HGs in past seasons lol

I'm starting to wonder if they had to shop for Sam because I feel like all she ever wears are odd looking gym shorts and odd length shirts in solid colors. 

Not defending Bayleigh and I know people are a little sensitive in the world right now... but a comment like that is nothing to get kicked out of a game for. She's just being ridiculous, over dramatic and venting. 

I disagree.

Bayleight "they've made it very clear how they feel about me"

RS "yea me too"

I need these ladies to give me some bullet points on how the rest of the house is treating them horribly this week.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Justin, Scott, and Willie were all expelled after physical violence.  Justin - knife at Krista's throat, Willie - getting physically aggressive with Joe, and Scott - throwing chairs.  They all made verbal threats at first...and then it escalated.  So far, Bayleigh hasn't really been physically violent (against people or furniture), has she?  

Then, of course, there's Chima who didn't physically assault anyone, but threw her mic into the pool after ignoring other BB requests for order and compliance.

I'm sure they'll keep an eye on Bayleigh.  Until tomorrow night.  Then, she'll be alone in the jury house.  

5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Sam now talking about how no one hugs anyone when they leave.  She was heart broken when Rachel left without hugging anyone.  When she (Sam) leaves she's going to hug everyone.

I'd hug her...for the whole final minute.

• Love 2

Hayleigh telling RS that she wants to tell the whole house she was the hacker.  RS asks her why.  Hayleigh says it will put a bigger target on Tyler and get him nominated next week. 

1 minute ago, BBFanTX said:

I'm going to lose my job. C'mon girls...

my boss is gone this afternoon so i'm good for the next 2 hours! :D

Sam asking RS if she could wear something of her's on Thursday and if she got evicted she knows she would get it back since they're all going to the same place now? 

9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I don't know about the shorts but I do know I've heard Sam talk about the shirts she brought.  She said she went to Michael's or somewhere similar and bought a bunch of those Gildan type plain t shirts that people craft with in different colors to bring on the show.  I think she said it had something to do with the fact that most of her shirts get messed up from her welding job and she wanted to buy stuff that was cheap and that she didn't care about to bring on the show.

2 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Oh sweet, stupid Haleigh...I want someone to stop her. Yet....this will be amazing to watch, so bring it on. 

I was rooting for Haleigh but if she's determined to tank her game, I'm here for the fallout. 

Just now, zorak said:

I don't know about the shorts but I do know I've heard Sam talk about the shirts she brought.  She said she went to Michael's or somewhere similar and bought a bunch of those Gildan type plain t shirts that people craft with in different colors to bring on the show.  I think she said it had something to do with the fact that most of her shirts get messed up from her welding job and she wanted to buy stuff that was cheap and that she didn't care about to bring on the show.

2 for $8 but because it's an Every Day Value item, you can't use a coupon on them. Don't mind me and my Michaels addiction (it's literally a five minute walk away from my house. They know my email address by heart there).

• Love 4

Angela telling Kaycee that she feels good and that she got the closure she needed with Bayleigh. 

Hayleigh has announced the house meeting.  They say they're just going to be like "Whatever" and just walk away if Haleigh says she's the hacker.  LOL

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

I'm going to lose my job. C'mon girls...

What you need is a boss that's also a BB fan. Mine has come to see me half a dozen times today when I've had this screen or HamsterTime up. She just asks me if there's anything happening she would want to know about. :D

5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Hayleigh telling RS that she wants to tell the whole house she was the hacker.  RS asks her why.  Hayleigh says it will put a bigger target on Tyler and get him nominated next week. 

I realize trying to apply our Earth logic to these people is an exercise in futility, but: whut? How? Huh??

• Love 14

Hay "i love everyone in this room. i won the hacker comp. tyler i didn't put you up for personal reason. kailtyn told me about moves you tried to make, people you were working with, and how no one would put you up. angela - never wanted to steal your power.  the way bayleigh has been treated is not fair.  tyler went to bayleigh and wanted angela to be backdoored"

tyler laughs and said 'thats hilarious - everyone knows it's a lie'

bayleigh going at tyler

• Love 1
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

What you need is a boss that's also a BB fan. Mine has come to see me half a dozen times today when I've had this screen or HamsterTime up. She just asks me if there's anything happening she would want to know about. :D

I realize trying to apply our Earth logic to these people is an exercise in futility, but: whut? How? Huh??

Once again, @IndyMischa, you have encapsulated my thoughts eloquently.  :>