Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And if you believe Swaggy, Tyler might also be upset because he tried to get with Bayleigh pre-feeds but then Swaggy stepped in.

Yeah, all he's done since he's been in the House is look for an actual showmance. 

• Love 2

You realize yet another one of Alison Grodner's twists will turn out to be pointless just like the Bonus Life did. And The Cloud will also prove to be pointless because Tyler will never need to use it. Already the first Hacker proved to be pointless: Haleigh put up Tyler but he came right back down and it doesn't matter whose vote she cancels, Bayleigh will still go home. Useless twists. Again.

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh boy! Bayleigh's on the move!

She's talking to Sam.

Oh, I'm sure that'll be productive -- the only person who knows less about what's going on than Sam is Fessy.

• Love 1

Bayleigh says she knows that Sam is going to do what Tyler tells her to do.  She said he looked Bayleigh in the eye and laughed at her and that's Sam's best friend in the house.

Just now, zorak said:

Who knew that the most worked up we would see Bayleigh is with Sam?

I think she's just getting started. She stewed in the pink room, and it's all slowly coming to a head.

• Love 2

Bayleigh went to Sam the Pious first because she perceives her as the weakest one in the house. 

She’s now telling Bayleigh a little girl will be inspired by seeing her...  Yeah, no. Not gonna happen. 

• Love 8

Dear Sam,

There are no little girls looking up to anyone in the Big Brother house. Because you're on Big Brother. A shitty and cheap reality show that gets decent to good ratings because they run it in the summer when there's fuck all on. People don't watch the show for inspiration. We watch the show for drama and good game play. Just stop. Staaahp!

Love,
Me

• Love 23
Just now, zorak said:

Bayleigh:  "You all should have evicted me last week."

Sam:  "But it was your HOH!"

Bayleigh:  "And I wish I would have put myself on the block."

lmao and Sam said "but that was literally impossible" 

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Also she said people are trying to "defamate" her character

Oh, Queen Bay and her malaprops slay me. My favorite so far is still “blowing my casket” when it’s actually “blowing a gasket.”

At least she hasn’t accused anyone of “defecating” her character.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 11

Kaycee telling Tyler that deep down she still feels that Bayleigh is the hacker.  Tyler says he has 2 other suspicions of who it might be if it isn't Bayleigh.

24 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Not sure I understand why Tyler is giving Bay the stink eye. She was a bitch to basically everyone but him. 

Because ......

23 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think he legit thinks she is the Hacker. In which case, she just put him on the block.

And we have BINGO!  People here tend to forget that all of Level6 thinks Bay is indeed the hacker.  And from Tyler's POV, the person that hacked him up on the block.  Which would validate his "read" in her just playing him all along last week.

15 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

You realize yet another one of Alison Grodner's twists will turn out to be pointless just like the Bonus Life did. And The Cloud will also prove to be pointless because Tyler will never need to use it. Already the first Hacker proved to be pointless: Haleigh put up Tyler but he came right back down and it doesn't matter whose vote she cancels, Bayleigh will still go home. Useless twists. Again.

Wasn't useless.  Level6 really thinks Bay was the hacker and Tyler thinks it proves he was right about Bay all along as he firmly believes Bay backdoored him this week with that hack.  If they had known it was Hay then Tyler at least would have a new target.  For the viewing audience it is fun to see Bay accused wrongfully as Hay sits back and reaps the rewards of her hack.

Edited by green
  • Love 5

If I were Haleigh, then I would cancel a vote on my side of the house.  Bayleigh is a lost cause and you could make the other side paranoid that one of their own is the hacker.  Contingent on people knowing whose vote was cancelled, of course.  It probably won't work, but no harm in trying.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Dear Sam,

There are no little girls looking up to anyone in the Big Brother house. Because you're on Big Brother. A shitty and cheap reality show that gets decent to good ratings because they run it in the summer when there's fuck all on. People don't watch the show for inspiration. We watch the show for drama and good game play. Just stop. Staaahp!

Love,
Me

I love you (in a nonsexual internet way, of course).

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaycee telling Tyler that deep down she still feels that Bayleigh is the hacker.  Tyler says he has 2 other suspicions of who it might be if it isn't Bayleigh.

Oh that is a bit of a change.  Good for Tyler still digging then.  Maybe he did take into account Sam's read on Hay as a possibility.  I sure hope so.  I'd love to see him ferret out Hay then sit back and watch Fessy's even more confused than ever look.

They should end every BB TV episode like they did the last one with Fessy sitting alone staring out into space totally clueless.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Tyler and KC confirm if they win HOH next week, they'd put up RS and Haleigh, and backdoor Fessy.

No ... it is Hay that is your threat. That little snake will slither her way into your alliance when it breaks up and one of you will try to make her your goat.  No no no.  Not good.

Edited by green
  • Love 2
Just now, green said:

No ... it is Hay that is your threat. 

I'd say they're both equal threats. Fessy has won more comps than Haleigh, and has the potential to win an endurance (one that benefits large guys and the sliding one where you need long legs). And Haleigh is in his ear too, so I'd say Fessy is as much of a threat as Haleigh is at this point.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh says she's been nice and graceful in this house.  Um...

Was she graceful when she made people swear on the bible? Um, no......

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

Was she graceful when she made people sware of the bible? Um, no......

Or when she snapped at someone and told them not to look at her. Or when she snapped at someone and told them not to talk to her. Or when she snapped at someone and...

You get it.

• Love 7