Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I have to pee at least once an hour!

She's allowed to go to the bathroom if it's spinning but she's not allowed to talk to anyone.

(edited)

Angela: No one's gonna do the dishes anymore.

Scottie: So you're gonna stop me if I try?

Angela: It's not your job. You're not the housewife around here.

Um. What lol?

Just now, zorak said:

She's allowed to go to the bathroom if it's spinning but she's not allowed to talk to anyone.

What are all the rules for this? On the show they made it sound like she had to stay in the same room she was in and that was it. ETA: She's talking to people now and it's still going off, so I guess that's not a rule.

Edited by peachmangosteen
1 minute ago, RagePaige said:

My new running theory is that she is into free love and open relationships.  Seems hippy enough.

Well, if that's the case, she doesn't seem to believe in free love and open relationships for Faysal.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn just jumped onto Brett and wrapped her legs around his waist while facing him.  Earlier today she had her arm around him and was rubbing his shoulder.  And we all know how she seems to feel about Faysal in spite of what she says.  I don't know what her deal is.  Especially since earlier today she was talking to someone about her boyfriend.  They said he was going to propose to her and she said she hoped so.  

I feel certain that Kaitlyn DOES have feelings for Faysal, because she is acting like a jealous girlfriend with him. It's really sad because I'm sure she does love her boyfriend, but she now has complicated feelings for some other guy. I don't think her boyfriend and her have an open relationship, but maybe I'm wrong. 

Kaitlyn just walked away from Haleigh when she came outside, so she's clearly pissy. Kaitlyn seems like she's going to split and join Rachel/Tyler/JC by the end of the week. She's not lasting long with Haleigh/Faysal.

Oh, and she's apparently following Faysal around again. I turned off the feeds a couple hours ago because I don't want to get hooked before bed, but....I'm really tempted to see more of this Love Triangle mess.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Um. What lol?

What are all the rules for this? On the show they made it sound like she had to stay in the same room she was in and that was it.

I heard the housewife comment and cringed.  As for Kaycee, I believe she is required to stay in the room she's in until it stops spinning, with the exception of having to use the bathroom.  But like I said, she is not allowed to talk to anyone while she's out of the room to use the bathroom.  That's what I heard her say earlier.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Um. What lol?

That's... cringe-worthy.

Scottie has basically been doing all of the dishes in the house, from what I've seen and heard the other HGs say. I heard Steve telling him the other night that he shouldn't have to do all the dishes, when all he was using was a few things for slop. Scottie did, however, refuse to dry them. 

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

But like I said, she is not allowed to talk to anyone while she's out of the room to use the bathroom.  That's what I heard her say earlier.

Oh she just can't talk when she's in the bathroom. OK yea this punishment is nothing lol.

Angela is whining about how dirty the kitchen is. If it bothers you, clean it. Or shut the fuck up. Every season!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Kaycee got trapped for awhile by herself in the have not room today, I wouldn’t call that nothing. Also, she did the dishes this morning, so it’s not just Steve, with Sam it helping her by having people put the dirty dishes in her robot arms to hold while Kaycee was washing others.

• Love 5
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Is robot Sam offline or what? I swear that robot's just been standing there for like an hour with no one acknowledging it lol.

It's possible she went to go eat dinner, hence why she's chilling in the kitchen (earlier she went to the bathroom so she could go to the bathroom IRL). Or, she's been chilling there, just watching and listening.

Could Steve kiss Faysal's ass anymore?  Kaitlyn got up to leave and Steve commented that she and Faysal are just such amazing people and their parents did such an amazing job raising them to be such great individuals.  Earlier he was going on about Faysal's physical prowess. 

Steve is telling Faysal that the bros told him they are going to vote for him to stay.  

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Could Steve kiss Faysal's ass anymore?  Kaitlyn got up to leave and Steve commented that she and Faysal are just such amazing people and their parents did such an amazing job raising them to be such great individuals.  Earlier he was going on about Faysal's physical prowess. 

Steve and Sam both seem to do that, but I don't know whether it's because they're nominees or whether they're actually ass kissing. Plus, both Sam and Steve are "old", at least old at heart for Sam, so maybe it's their way of trying to relate to the "younger" people.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Steve and Sam both seem to do that, but I don't know whether it's because they're nominees or whether they're actually ass kissing. Plus, both Sam and Steve are "old", at least old at heart for Sam, so maybe it's their way of trying to relate to the "younger" people.

Steve is definitely trying to play the dad angle with a lot of them.  During the exchange that I was talking about he first said that Kaitlyn was such a good kid.  Then he changed it to, "Woman.  Such a good woman." and told Faysal he was a good man.  But then right after that he said, but you're both kids.

• Love 1

I think Sam is just one of those people who overshoots both the gushing and the bashing. When she's in a bad mood she's way over the top bashing someone. Then when she's in her happy place she goes over the top gushing. Both are sincere but I think this inconsistency is what's made her an oddball. 

As for Steve he's an undercover cop and oiling people up is what they do best. With that being said Steve seems to be a pretty sentimental guy. He loves really corny movies, as we all know. 

Are Sam and Steve the most likable Week 1 nominees? 

• Love 2

I don't know that everyone is buying into Steve's dad stuff, etc.  Earlier today Rachel was telling Winston that she felt like Steve was not being genuine about some of the stuff he says.  Winston wanted to know what exactly.  She didn't really give a lot of detail but said something about dad stuff.

• Love 1

Sambot is still in the kitchen but she finally started talking.  She said she wasn't going to leave the kitchen until Kaycee's spinner stopped spinning. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sambot is still in the kitchen but she finally started talking.  She said she wasn't going to leave the kitchen until Kaycee's spinner stopped spinning. 

That's sweet. She doesn't want Kaycee to be left out like she has as a robot.

• Love 7

Faysal, Bayleigh, and Rockstar are talking about how Big Brother hypes the show up as a drama filled summer and what not.  Faysal said something like, "Well, you're about to be disappointed because shit ain't happening so far." 

Rockstar said she was up in the HOH room dancing and she could tell the cameras were not following her because she is boring.  Maybe they were trying to do us a favor and not subject us to any more of her dancing.

Haleigh is laying on one of the bean bags next to Faysal.  Now he's playing with her hair.  Kaitlyn is inside.  I need her to come outside to fuel the love triangle fire.

• Love 4

Rockstar and Haleigh were talking about women's periods syncing up.  Faysal didn't know that was a thing.  Haleigh told him she hadn't had her period in 3 years and now that the other girls in the house were on their period she actually had her period, too.  Faysal was like, "You haven't had your period in 3 years???"  She said, "Yeah.  It's my birth control that stops me from having it."  But then she said something like, "I was forced to go on it.  Everyone made me go on it."  What the hell does that even mean?  Who forced her??

• Love 1

Sam suggested they play a game while kaycee is stuck in the kitchen. Sam, Winston and kaycee were playing then Angela joined in. First they played eye spy and now they’re doing the alphabet game.  

• Love 2

Rockstar just said that as soon as she started messing around with Chris (her husband?) that she tried to get her girlfriends to bang him to find out if he was amazing at sex with everyone or just her.  This was after she was talking about how he was the best out of all the guys she'd been with, was quite skilled, and a giver, etc.  I can't believe how much detail these people go into about their sex lives.  Yesterday Swaggy was talking about having had threesomes and foursomes.  He was bored by it or something.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar and Haleigh were talking about women's periods syncing up.  Faysal didn't know that was a thing.  Haleigh told him she hadn't had her period in 3 years and now that the other girls in the house were on their period she actually had her period, too.  Faysal was like, "You haven't had your period in 3 years???"  She said, "Yeah.  It's my birth control that stops me from having it."  But then she said something like, "I was forced to go on it.  Everyone made me go on it."  What the hell does that even mean?  Who forced her??

There are a number of conditions that lead to doctors recommending women to go on birth control to help deal with them. Polycystic ovary syndrome, for instance, is often dealt with by having the woman go on birth control to lower the androgen levels in their system. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

There are a number of conditions that lead to doctors recommending women to go on birth control to help deal with them. Polycystic ovary syndrome, for instance, is often dealt with by having the woman go on birth control to lower the androgen levels in their system. 

Yes, but to say that she was forced to go on it and everyone made her do it, just sounds so wrong and sounded like she wasn't the one choosing to do it.  She also mentioned that once she was done with the show she was probably going to go off the birth control until she got a boyfriend, so I don't think the birth control is for an underlying medical condition if she can be off of it.

• Love 1

Rachel is talking to Angela telling her what Steve told her about why Rachel should vote to keep him.  He said he had been working out really hard, working on his balance, they all make him feel young, and he really wants to be there."  I guess she told him she wasn't coming after him and said she wanted to know that he wasn't going to come after her.  She said he totally sidestepped answering that.  Angela says that if you're trying to convince someone to keep you, you don't start listing how it benefits you personally.  Rachel says it was Steve's half ass attempt to speak some game with her.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yikes.

Angela just put her foot in her mouth, but in a very BB15 way, as did Rachel. 

Wow!

Angela told Rachel that she feels that JC is going to try to pull Angela and Tyler into something with him soon. 

Rockstar told Faysal she feels like Brett and Winston are preppy, my dad's a lawyer, white privileged kind of guys.  Then she started up again on how she knows Brett's family has money and he doesn't need to be here.  And she threw in some Dr. Winston stuff, too.

Now she and Faysal are discussing what to do with Tyler next week.

Rockstar said she feels like Tyler is a physical threat but that he doesn't necessarily have the head for the harshness of the game.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

This is one of the times I mentioned previously - she’s probably off somewhere eating dinner or something, but there’s no way to tell.

There really should be some sort of notification on the screen when Sam isn't operating the robot. The face could close its eyes and have "z"s coming out of its mouth or something. Then again, I guess there is a benefit to not having a notification like that. If used properly, that robot can be used to do a fair amount of spying, especially if you're just chilling in the kitchen and no one's talking to you. If someone thinks you're not actually there and then starts whispering...

I feel like Production thought this was going to be a fantastic idea but didn't bother working out the kinks of it. Which is normal for Big Brother.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8

Rockstar says that she really likes Bayleigh a lot but she isn't in their five.  She says she could be a 6th.  She says she's not worried about the Bayleigh/Swaggy showmance.  She probably should be because yesterday when he was talking to the camera he said Bayleigh was his number one priority.

Rockstar says:  "I hope we're not the bad guys."  She says people typically like the underdogs but she doesn't know if they are the underdogs.

• Love 2

Rockstar said she doesn't talk to Brett and Winston but that she can't stand them.  She said she's tried and starts telling Faysal about how she was talking to Brett about his piano playing but that he just shut it down with his bro crap.  She wondered why he can't just be cool.  What's funny is, I heard Brett telling Winston about this piano conversation last night.  He told Winston that it was so obviously an attempt to try to butter him up or make inroads with him and he wasn't buying it.  

Kaitlyn is expressing her concerns to Faysal about where she stands with him in the game.  She says she's totally fine with him getting into a showmance (probably only as long as it's with her) but she wants to know if she is still his Day 1 if he does get into a showmance.  He says yes.  He claims that he's not going to get into one though.  Haleigh flirts with everyone he says.

(edited)
40 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yikes.

Angela just put her foot in her mouth, but in a very BB15 way, as did Rachel. 

The clip of it from Youtube (Flashback time is around 8:50 PM, BBT from what I've seen):

Because if you say "ethnicity" instead of using a slur, it's not racist. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Faysal asked Kaitlyn what she said when she came into the room earlier.  She said she was talking about her broken bracelet.  He said it was something else.  She said she doesn't remember.  She asked what he was doing at the time.  He said he was under the covers talking to Haleigh.  She exclaimed, "You weren't sleeping??"  He said, "No."  Then she said something like, "Ok.  Whatever." She keeps saying she doesn't remember what she said and asked him what it was that she said.  He said he doesn't remember but it was something not nice.  Then he said it was something about the covers.  He asked her how it was that they are best friends in the house and she doesn't remember what she said.  She also just accidentally called him Swaggy and he said something like, "You all need to stop calling me Swaggy!"  She is so jealous of him and Haleigh it's ridiculous.

Now she's telling him that if it came down to the 3 of them still being there at the end and he was in a showmance with Haleigh, she would no longer be safe with him and he would vote her out over Haleigh.

• Love 1

Apparently, Kaitlyn has been a topic of conversation in the Swaggy's DR session(s) and he made a comment about how America probably knows (about Kaitlyn's boyfriend?) and now she's probably fucked.

It was hard to catch all of it because apparently Swaggy will hide his microphone down his shirt so that BB wouldn't call him out so quickly over talking about his DR sessions. 

• Love 2

Swaggy is out at the pool table talking to Faysal.  When they first started talking he said that he, Bayleigh, Faysal, and Hayleigh are all that matter.  Clearly no mention of Kaitlyn there.  Now he's ranting about some interaction he had with Kaitlyn earlier tonight.  Faysal says Kaitlyn is freaking out thinking that she's being left out.  Faysal says, " She's starting to get annoying."  Swaggy says, "Starting???"  I love it.  Kaitlyn is going to crack.  I just know it.

Swaggy says he isn't telling Kaitlyn shit.  He says that either Rockstar or Haleigh told him that they were asking them in the DR about Kaitlyn liking Faysal and also having a boyfriend.

Faysal just now:  "Bayleigh or Haileigh?"  BB, take note.  This is why it is a problem when you cast people with similar names.  Even the people in the house have trouble with it.

• Love 3

I love how Faysal and Swaggy are trying to get around not being allowed to talk about what they talk about in the DR.  Instead of DR, they keep saying Bayleigh, but then they keep slipping up and saying "they" because they're really talking about the DR asking crap.

Faysal is concerned that he's going to come off looking like a player based on what the DR is asking everyone about him and Kaitlyn and Haleigh.

Faysal:  "Bayleigh (really the DR) knows all about the conflict???"  How dense can you be, Faysal?  There are cameras everywhere.  Does he really not get that everything they do is monitored 24/7?  Of course Big Brother knows what's up.  Duh!

• Love 4
(edited)

At least Tyler and Haleigh were talking about "Katie's sister" last night without slipping up. These guys really suck at not talking about Production/DR. BB sucks for not calling them out on it again. 

Bayleigh sure "axed" a lot of things to Swaggy. 

Edited by Callaphera
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

At least Tyler and Haleigh were talking about "Katie's sister" last night without slipping up. These guys really suck at not talking about Production/DR. BB sucks for not calling them out on it again. 

I mean, really!  They are so not slick about this.

• Love 1

This entire convo is ridiculous with them recounting over and over the same stuff with  Bayleigh vs. Haleigh. I'm out.

And Katelyn was a horrible liar during that conversation with Faysal when she was trying to play off that she couldn't remember what she said about them having sex under the covers. At least he saw through that. Katelyns going  to have to jump ship soon,  or they're going to throw her overboard. 

1 minute ago, Slider said:

And Katelyn was a horrible liar during that conversation with Faysal when she was trying to play off that she couldn't remember what she said about them having sex under the covers. At least he saw through that. Katelyns going  to have to jump ship soon,  or they're going to throw her overboard. 

I hope she jumps ship or gets thrown overboard sooner rather than later. I need a fight to break out!

• Love 2
(edited)

So earlier, it sounded like Swaggy was telling Faysal how he and Bayleigh were having sex last night.  It was really hard to hear him but I'm pretty sure that's what he said.  Faysal walked in to get something and didn't even notice apparently.

Swaggy was also very adamant that Kaitlyn needs to go.  Right now she's just a number but he said she is expendable number one for them.  He reiterated that his final 4 is him, Bayleigh, Faysal, and Haleigh.  I'm hoping that Rockstar and the others in his group sense this and start to fracture real soon.  Anything to get things stirred up in the house would be wonderful.

Edited by zorak
(edited)
24 minutes ago, zorak said:

He reiterated that his final 4 is him, Bayleigh, Faysal, Bayleigh, and Haleigh. 

Hee. Bayleigh really is a priority. ;)

Kaycee was just whispering to Rachel and Angela that they still need to work a sympathy vote to save Sam

I also watched Steve's pitch to Rachel. Calling it half-hearted is very kind. He had no idea what to say.

And I am really beginning to marvel at all the different threads Tyler has going with everyone and how he's keeping them straight.  He was doing his best with JC earlier without telling him directly that Brett was either being shady about the power or Brett out and out lied to JC about him. JC didn't get it (.JC also thinks Brett doesn't game with Winston, either. Just JC.) But then Brett comes in the room and you would swear that is Tyler's chosen three. I doubt it is, but Tyler is smooth as rain.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

Tyler was just telling Rachel about how there's tension on the other side involving Kaitlyn.  

I really hope that Kaitlyn splinters off from Swaggy's group before the vote happens this week and they can get her to switch to save Sam.

• Love 1

Bayleigh and Swaggy just confirmed it. They, like, totally did it. And Bayleigh is questioning whether the condom that suddenly appeared was the HGs passing silent judgement on said banging. 

These two are going to get so messy.

• Love 5

Angela just mentioned how Winston is worried that it's going to be a double eviction.  She said something like, "I think he's just thinking up stupid crap."  Ha!

• Love 3