Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Uh oh.  Rachel is in the HN Room by herself whispering, "Tyler.  Really?  Are you fucking kidding me right now?"  It seems like she believed Bayleigh's lie.

So....yeah, now I get why Rachel was talked about being the expendable one in the alliance.

It turns out that there was a reason for her to not be trusted. She's flipping out and is gonna ruin their alliance. And she's not even the target this week!

(edited)

Rachel is going to mess everything up. She really needs to check herself. Don't believe something at face value from someone you just started being friendly with vs someone you've been working with the whole game without talking to them.

Tyler better pull Brett down because so far he's the most rational person in his alliance.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

It's situations like these that give me agita when I watch this show.

Tell me about it. I just scared my dog by yelling at Rachel.

I can't believe she's that gullible.

• Love 2

Rachel is so pissed that she can't actually be still, so she's angrily dancing to Cardi B music.

It's good to know that she likely won't be silently fuming like S5 do. Angela/Kaycee will tell her to talk to Tyler, and he should get everything straightened out. Plus, if she does calm the hell down, she just got viable information that Bayleigh won't be putting up any girls.

Apparently, on BBAD (since button boy won't switch to the conversation), Rachel told Angela, who said she wants to talk to Tyler, but Rachel doesn't want to talk to Tyler.

Fucking Christ, Rachel, don't turn into S5 here. They collapsed as an alliance due to miscommunications. Talk to Tyler, you idiot! 

Oh, now they switch to the Have Not room. Angela/Tyler talking.

THANK YOU.

• Love 1
(edited)

Why the heck should Rachel still be twitchy?  Bae has already said the replacement nom would be a guy, for which there are only two options - Scottie or JC - the eviction of either of which would have varying degrees of benefit to L5.

in any case: if Tyler wants Scottie on the Block, he’s going about it the right way - blindsiding Bae at the PoV ceremony.  Caught by surprise and angry at Tyler, Bae would be at the most likely mindset to lash back at Tyler by nominating his “best friend”.

ETA: Just realized I totally forgot to include Fozzy in this equation as a replacement nom option (theoretically, anyway; no way Bae would put Fozzy OTB).  Just goes to show how much of a Mr. Cellophane Fozzy has become to me this season.

Edited by Nashville
(edited)

I swear Bayleigh says a different name to everyone about who the replacement would be. She just told KC it would be Fes (which we know is bullshit).

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, TimWil said:

But that’s not likely to happen. Julie Chen and Leslie Moonves are inextricably linked. If he goes, so does she. Probably with a hefty package. But she will head out the door after him. There’s no alternative in situations like this. That’s show biz, kids.

But there are alternatives, depending upon how it’s spun for Julie; she could either pull a Tammy Wynette, or play it off as “wronged spouse”.

Just now, kellog010 said:

Rachel has been freaking out since yesterday and her paranoia is making her stupid and infecting others.

To be fair, the stupid has been making its way through the house since at least last week like a miasma of idiocy. Its power is just strengthening.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't with Rachel tonight. She's such a dumbass. Her paranoia has led her to believe that Tyler's lying because Bayleigh told her about her power.

Same. she's working my last nerve.

If she blows up the whole alliance, I'm fine with her leaving.

• Love 4

I know everyone thinks Tyler is the second coming but his reads this week have been terrible. He legit thought he was possible to be backdoored so he went hard for the veto. Now he's got a mess on his hands. 

Bay's terrible decision to tell Rachel her power is actually paying off. Rachel thinks she's telling the truth because she told her about her power. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Rachel is really punching her ticket to get evicted. I'd be happy with that because it would be a blindside for S5 and RS if Brett stays and I've had enough with the stupidity.

At least KayCee is making sense.

Edited by kellog010
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I know everyone thinks Tyler is the second coming but his reads this week have been terrible. He legit thought he was possible to be backdoored so he went hard for the veto. Now he's got a mess on his hands. 

His reads were bad, for sure, but I can't blame him for worrying about it. But yeah, he needs to sit down and really talk with Rachel. Maybe he needs to tell her about his power, if that's apparently all it takes for trust to be established. Though Rachel might get pissed that he didn't tell anyone before. Who knows with Rachel. 

But yeah, it goes to show that Tyler is still a messy player. He's made jury now, but he might be needing to fight hard for the jury buyback, as he could easily be evicted next week.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

ac27f34098c7d69056aaa18ff1001794877dd3ba

• Love 3

Tyler will never get the reassurance that it's 100% Scottie so he's basically saying he's not gonna use it without actually saying it. That should be a huge red flag for his alliance. 

• Love 1