Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dammit, I'm tired of Tyler being safe every week. 

To be fair, he was safe regardless. He was never being put up this week. 

But now he has to decide whether to use the veto or not. I'd say that he could be in danger next week if he uses it, but this is Tyler. He's managed to not be an immediate target.

Brett is talking to Rachel.  It sounds like he picked Tyler for Houseguest's choice.  He says it would make sense for Tyler to use it on him for that reason.  Rachel brings up the fact that there's no point in being an alliance as a reason for Tyler to use it.

It sounds like Brett came second to Tyler. 

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Brett is talking to Rachel.  It sounds like he picked Tyler for Houseguest's choice.  He says it would make sense for Tyler to use it on him for that reason.  Rachel brings up the fact that there's no point in being an alliance as a reason for Tyler to use it.

I think Tyler will use it on Brett. Tyler, Rachel, Brett are talking about how Tyler's gonna approach Bayleigh about using the veto. 

• Love 1

Tyler is in there now and is telling them that based on what Bayleigh was telling him, in his mind, it means that Bayleigh intended to backdoor him and it sounds like he might use that as justification for using the veto.

Brett, Rachel, and Kaycee are talking.  Brett says that Tyler is planning on telling Bayleigh that Scottie told him Bayleigh wanted to backdoor him.  They think it will increase the odds that Scottie goes up as a replacement nom.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Tyler is in there now and is telling them that based on what Bayleigh was telling him, in his mind, it means that Bayleigh intended to backdoor him and it sounds like he might use that as justification for using the veto.

I know Tyler was telling Kaycee yesterday that he heard, at one point, that it was gonna be him and Brett on the block, or him and JC and that Bayleigh's stories were conflicting.

I'm happy Brett is safe, but now they gotta work overtime with Sam to ensure that Rachel is safe. Scottie is one of Sam's favourite people (for some inexpicable reason since Sam talks to L5 side way more) but if Bayleigh's target in Brett is off the block, she either has to pivot to Rachel as a target (which she could do since her convo with Angela this morning seems to suggest that she doesn't want to work with Rachel) or she puts up Scottie or JC and sends them home.

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

JC pressuring Tyler not to use it. I give him credit -- he's very direct with people. He's saying "you use it and I'm going up and going home."

JC's good at being blunt and bugging people about his opinions. But good thing about Tyler is that he won't listen to JC, so he's probably even going to use the veto just to go against JC. He saw what happened last week with the Kaitlyn stuff and JC, so I can see Tyler using it so JC doesn't get his way (but it's also a better game move for Tyler to use it, even if it's also a risk). Tyler needs more allies than enemies in jury, and JC/Scottie aren't quite the allies that would benefit Tyler, while Brett and Rachel are (at least at the moment).

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

It would be so amazing if they could get Scottie up. But I would cry if they attempted and JC went up instead. 

Bayleigh/Tyler are in the HOH room now and I'm watching to see how Tyler handles this. 

But still, JC going up and out is not an issue for Tyler at all.

Apparently, 3 people timed out (sounds like JC, Sam, and Rachel).

Tyler starting his "Scottie is my bestie" pitch to try to get her to put up Scottie. This isn't gonna work because Tyler thinks that Bayleigh is targeting him when she's not. The first bad read of the season for him, clearly!

Bayleigh keeps saying that she knows that either he or Scottie has the power.  Tyler is denying it of course.

Tyler is saying that he thinks Rachel was responsible for that one Kaitlyn vote.

(edited)

It's funny how the other side has connected L5 together. Let's see how Tyler handles this veto with Bayleigh. He needs to use it to keep his numbers. She is very clear she does not want it used.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Ugh, no! Scottie and Rachel on the block together is my worst case scenario. Bayleigh, don't you dare fuck up my dream F2 this season.

Right! They're honestly probably my 2 faves. Dammit. All so fucking Tyler and fucking Brett can live to be boring ugh!

I hope Bay doesn't eventually cave and tell him she's OK with him using it. He needs to have a little bit of a tough time with this at least!

• Love 2

Tyler asked if JC talked Bayleigh out of putting him on the block or if it was a case of Rachel talking Bayleigh into putting her up.  Bayleigh says it was Rachel's doing.  She's telling him how Rachel told her that she would probably be the best choice to go up against Brett.

Timed vetoes are basically impossible to throw if you want to be in the mix to win as a backup. Bad luck for tyler there. 

His Scottie plan is absurdly overly complicated. 

There is no way that it works. 

• Love 1

Am I crazy for envisioning Sam volunteering to go up as a replacement nom during the veto ceremony because she's trying to help Bayleigh out by telling her it's ok to put her up?

• Love 5

Tyler uses the veto on Brett

Bayleigh : "I'm going to put up your best friend for that"

Scottie : "I dont think thats a good idea...."

Bayleigh : " Okay.., I am going to put up Rockstar"

The best timeline

• Love 23
(edited)
2 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Tyler uses the veto on Brett

Bayleigh : "I'm going to put up your best friend for that"

Scottie : "I dont think thats a good idea...."

Bayleigh : " Okay.., I am going to put up Rockstar"

I literally loled!

I hope if he uses it, Bay isn't stupid and she puts up JC instead. JC vs. Rachel otb would be epically hilarious. 

But, I need to face it, Tyler will convince Bay that it's good for him to use the veto so she can BD Scottie.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I literally loled!

I hope if he uses it, Bay isn't stupid and she puts up JC instead. JC vs. Rachel otb would be epically hilarious. 

But, I need to face it, Tyler will convince Bay that it's good fo him to use the veto so she can BD Scottie.

I'd be down with JC vs Rachel, to be honest.

I'm sorry you may not get what you want again, Peach. This just isn't your season! 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

No one thought Dan's funeral would work. Or the Green Room Lie. Never underestimate anything that happens in this game!

The reason why Dan was such a good player was that he made logical pitches to everyone but Danielle (who he just broke down psychologically). His offer to Frank made perfect sense. This move makes no sense and is just trying to, like, reverse psychology her to putting up Scottie. It is super absurd.

• Love 2

No season is! Why am I still here lol?

I think all Big Brother live feeds fans have a little bit of non-sexual masochism in them. And a healthy popcorn addiction. And probably a well stocked liquor cabinet.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

The reason why Dan was such a good player was that he made logical pitches to everyone but Danielle (who he just broke down psychologically). His offer to Frank made perfect sense. This move makes no sense and is just trying to, like, reverse psychology her to putting up Scottie. It is super absurd.

This would have made complete sense with Scottie as HOH.  Not really anyone else.

Tyler is in a rough spot here.  If he uses the veto there is a chance his game is screwed.  If he doesn't use the veto his game is 100% over.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I think all Big Brother live feeds fans have a little bit of non-sexual masochism in them. And a healthy popcorn addiction. And probably a well stocked liquor cabinet.

I don't even drink! Can you imagine watching this shit without alcohol? Fuck me!

• Love 7
Just now, RagePaige said:

This would have made complete sense with Scottie as HOH.  Not really anyone else.

Tyler is in a rough spot here.  If he uses the veto there is a chance his game is screwed.  If he doesn't use the veto his game is 100% over.

Yeah, Scottie is the one person this might work on

(edited)

Have you guys noticed how different Tyler's tone is depending on whom he is talking to? If it's someone he trusts like Kaycee or Brett- he sounds smart and articulate. When he speaks to people he doesn't trust it's more surfer boy sounding. 

Also- I have a few theories about this Veto & Tyler. 1. I think he's utterly confused like WE ALL were WHY Bay didn't even entertain the idea of putting him up. They had that tiff the first week- he was aligned with Kaitlyn who evicted Swaggy. So I don't blame him. He panicked. 2. He's someone who is a Superfan of this game- Maybe he WANTS to be looked at as a comp threat- who HAS to be backdoored. So he can use his Power after a Veto instead of for initial noms? I'm sure he'd rather not be nominated AT ALL- but if someone he doesn't trust wins HOH he has that protection in his pocket. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Bayleigh to Tyler, "We're going to need each other."  I want her to be blindsided by him.

It would be the fifth blindside in a row and I'm here for it. I just want blindsides every week (last week's blindside was Kaitlyn losing the chance to come back, of course). 

Bayleigh still thinks Tyler's a floater. It's hilarious how he has the S5 side completely snowed by him.

LOL, what, did he think she was just gonna cave immediately? You're gonna have to work for it a bit there, bud.

That being said, Bay is fucking stupid, so he'll get there.

He's got about a day and a half to try to work on her. I think he's just slowly planting seeds and feeling her out. 

1 minute ago, RagePaige said:

I do think he has to use the veto at this point. However, I've thought that his game's been screwed for two weeks now and somehow, the other side's been too dumb to realize how much influence Tyler has on the house as a whole. I keep saying that this is the time he'll get caught and exposed, but then it doesn't happen, so I don't think his game is totally screwed yet.

• Love 2

Tyler needs to use the veto on Brett, I think it's less likely she'd put up Kaycee or Angela to have 2 girls on the block. This will be interesting. It's hilarious that she thinks Tyler is a lone wolf. How will he spin this to use the veto will be interesting.

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Bayleigh to Tyler:  "This is going to be nuts.  I'm so excited.  You literally saved my life."

She's gonna regret saying that by Monday afternoon.

Just now, kellog010 said:

Tyler needs to use the veto on Brett, I think it's less likely she'd put up Kaycee or Angela to have 2 girls on the block. This will be interesting. It's hilarious that she thinks Tyler is a lone wolf. How will he spin this to use the veto will be interesting.

Bayleigh won't put up Angela/Kaycee anyway, but yeah, Tyler's best bet is taking down Brett to ensure that his side stays. However, he knows that taking down Brett will be making a for sure enemy in Bayleigh, so it's something I could see him also deciding not to do if he can find a way to get Brett to stay over Scottie or JC, the other two likely noms.