Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Lame, Sam. Says she'll quit smoking if he puts Haleigh up. What a sad ass guilt trip. Compares it to his mom needing to quit smoking too.

ETA: Will quit smoking if Haleigh goes up and goes home.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

The funny thing is that Fessy is so so dumb, I’m not even ruling out the possibility of putting up Haleigh. Logically I know he won’t. But logically, he would have put up Brett and Angela on Friday. 

Ditto.  You beat me to it.  I would crack up so hard if he did put her up.  Even more so if the votes were there to send her packing.

• Love 1

Sam:  "I am not asking you to do anything bad.   Haleigh will probably be so tickled that you did something so gamey.  She would probably applaud that."  There are no words.

• Love 9

OMG!  She just asked him how he could pick the weakest person in the house to be his partner and called him a ding dong.  Sam says Haleigh just wants his clothes and his wins and then she'll throw him away.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam says Haleigh is using Faysal as a body double because she can't win these physical comps.  Sam said she would view Faysal as a teammate.  She asks him if he wants to be used like a tissue.

Oh snap! (Saying snap instead of shit, 'cause it's Sam, you know)

7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh man...I think the downside to Sam pitching this is that she has no idea that Fessy and Haleigh are a legit showmance.

Oh snap!

10 minutes ago, Wings said:

WOW, Sam tells Fess that Bay is using him as a tool!  WOW Sam

Oh snap.

14 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam telling Faysal that she needs him and herself to both start playing the game.  She says she is recommending that Haleigh goes up as a replacement nom and she wants Haleigh to go home.  She'll promise to quit smoking if he does this.  This is amazingly crazy!

She said that Haleigh is always bossing him and sassing him and that Haleigh doesn't like Sam.  She says Haleigh would get rid of Faysal in a heartbeat.  Why the fuck would Faysal care if Sam quits smoking?  Sam says he would be saving her life.  

Sam to Faysal:  "If I'm going to agree to play, will you play with me?"

Jesus, I really had a tiny tiny tiny TINY hope that my dreams were going to come real. 

5 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

This conversation is amazing. I CANNOT wait until this gets back to Haleigh. She says Haleigh will throw him away like used tissue. 

And she borderline threatens the HOH before renoms. "Do you want to work with me, or against me?"

Side note, I really hate Sam's habit of literally looking down her nose at people when she's talking to them.

Sam says she and RS have accurate women's intuition. Yeah, about that...

Then again, this has been quite a wacka doodle roller coaster of stupid surprises, who knows.

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam:  "I've never been wrong.  Every little inkling, every little thought, I've always been right."  Brett would probably beg to differ!

haha, oh Sammy.

• Love 3

Sam says Faysal is one of the only people she can trust because he doesn't do gamey stuff and behind your back stuff.  Then she made some comment about him being handsome and good looking but said that wasn't for inside the game.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam to Fessy:

"Fessy!  Do it for me!"

"Do you think I'm a good person?"

"Do you want me to live longer?"

This is just so damn hilarious!! I'm LOLing right now, and I NEVER use LOL. It's always haha, but this is so LOL! (wipe tears away)

• Love 3

DAMN SAM. Saying she wants Haleigh to go to jury with RS and Bayleigh so they can sit and stew about using people. And she had a real edge in her voice saying that, IMO.

Yet, she's started as touting this as Haleigh being a safe renom who won't actually go home. Or did I totally miss something?

• Love 2

Sam:  "If you put her up and she doesn't go home, what's she going to do to you?  She's not going to do shit!"

Just now, CrazyDog said:

Yet, she's started as touting this as Haleigh being a safe renom who won't actually go home. Or did I totally miss something?

Faysal was the one who said that even if he puts Haleigh up, there's no guarantee that she goes home. 

• Love 1

Omg I thoight this week was going to be a snooze after Brett won veto. Thank you Sam for bringing the crazy. 

'You'll go down in history as part of me quitting smoking. It will be a huge thing.'

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 6

Sam says she's not as dumb or oblivious as what everyone thinks. 

Sam:  "I've never told you what to do, but I need you to do this."

Sam's pushing the pinky promise again.  She says don't overthink it.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam:  "If you put her up and she doesn't go home, what's she going to do to you?  She's not going to do shit!"

Faysal was the one who said that even if he puts Haleigh up, there's no guarantee that she goes home. 

I thought it started more as her saying she's at risk if she goes up as a renom, so he should save her, and put up Haleigh who probably wouldn't go home. But I might be lost in all this crazy right now. This one is definitely worth a rewatch, lol.

Fessy looked like he was getting ready to leave, now he's laying down. LOL

• Love 2

I said before that I thought the cray-cray was Sam's strategy and that she actually knows what she's doing and I felt that from the beginning and felt it was confirmed during her HoH when she got Kaitlyn out. But everyone watching the feeds is convinced it's not strategy but that she's legit batshit. Whoever called her Keyser Sose, I think, nailed it. I mean if she somehow manages to get Hayleigh out this week, Tyler will be thanking her and it will be pure genius and most of us are going to enjoy the entertainment. He will need to get her out though because imo she's playing a very different game and she's playing to win.

• Love 10

Faysal:  "I can't pinky promise this right now."

Faysal again brings up the possibility of Haleigh staying even if he does put her up.  Sam says it doesn't matter because Haleigh will go home the next HOH.

Sam says this is the only chance they'll have to be alone together all day because Haleigh will be so far up his ass that he'll be able to taste what Haleigh ate for breakfast.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Faysal again brings up the possibility of Haleigh staying even if he does put her up.  Sam says it doesn't matter because Haleigh will go home the next HOH.

Or, Sam, you know, Haleigh could win HOH....

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Fessy please pinky promise. We all know Haleigh will go home over Scottie.giphy.gif

• Love 5