Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Like what?

I can't remember exactly what but he poured something on the floor and flipped a rug that had some things on it that went flying.   He was laughing about it.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, also, Fessy pretty much is confirmed to be the one who broke the coffee maker. 

Well that explains why earlier when JC was going on a rant about how someone broke the coffee maker Faysal said it was probably an accident and to not get mad or something to that effect.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm channeling my mother so much right now and it's kinda scaring me a bit. But damn it, CLEAN YOUR SHIT UP. YOU MADE THE MESS, YOU CLEAN IT! WHAT AM I, YOUR FUCKING MAID?

I haven't gotten irrationally angry this season yet. I thought I was clear of a Paul-level rage for this season. I got through Bayleigh's temper tantrums and Swaggy being Swaggy. I got through Angela's sudden turn on Rachel, and all the bitch sessions. But this Fessy stuff? It's unforgivable and it makes me feel a rage I felt all of last season. I don't care how he grew up and what kind of environment he grew up in. He's a grown ass adult. He's lived in the real world for a long time. He's a fucking asshole for not helping. He's such a selfish prick and...and....

Yeah, he's now the most hated houseguest of BB20 for me. This shit doesn't make me pleased in any way and he hit a very raw nerve for me. If he wanted to complain about cleaning, then fine. I tend to complain when I have to clean other people's messes as well. BUT YOU DO IT ANYWAY. Actions can speak louder than words for me. 

• Love 19

I gotta say, Brett's rocking those silver lamé pants.

Hee! He's cuddling the Veto.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I haven't gotten irrationally angry this season yet. I thought I was clear of a Paul-level rage for this season. I got through Bayleigh's temper tantrums and Swaggy being Swaggy. I got through Angela's sudden turn on Rachel, and all the bitch sessions. But this Fessy stuff? It's unforgivable and it makes me feel a rage I felt all of last season. I don't care how he grew up and what kind of environment he grew up in. He's a grown ass adult. He's lived in the real world for a long time. He's a fucking asshole for not helping. He's such a selfish prick and...and....

Yeah, he's now the most hated houseguest of BB20 for me. This shit doesn't make me pleased in any way and he hit a very raw nerve for me. If he wanted to complain about cleaning, then fine. I tend to complain when I have to clean other people's messes as well. BUT YOU DO IT ANYWAY. Actions can speak louder than words for me. 

Out of curiosity, do we know what Fessy's living situation is like? Because he's totally acting like the spoiled son who still lives at home and gets his mom to launder and fold his underwear for him. I'm not sure I've ever seen him cook, either. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 15
Just now, Callaphera said:

I gotta say, Brett's rocking those silver lamé pants.

He is. I'm not complaining about him being shirtless either right now.

I'm ok with Brett taking a break right now because he was consistently cleaning since the feeds came back, even when he was eating pizza. 

Also, I think Sam was wearing Brett's OTEV veto hat and took it into the DR with her. 

• Love 2

Also, I think Sam was wearing Brett's OTEV veto hat and took it into the DR with her. 

"BRETT!" *sobs into hat*

Kaycee, shove your "Let's go!"s up your ass. Try a new phrase. A different inflection. Something. Anything. I'm begging you. 

• Love 6

I suppose I should thank the Giant for going full asshole as it completely justifies the seemingly irrational loathing I’ve had building towards him for the last few weeks. 

Sam the Pious’ weepy voice when he asked her if she was okay was quite the show, too. She’s scrambling to get the attention back on her. “Feel sorry for me because someone destroyed my dream catcher and then there’s the wasted food. So. Much. Waste. Boo motherfucking hoooo.” 

• Love 4

JC looks behind one of the chairs in the HN room and asks Brett if he did whatever was behind there.  Brett says he was just studying voodoo.  JC asks if that was the legacy that Rockstar left for Brett.

• Love 1

Fuck Fessy Update: Fessy is watching everyone clean in the kitchen as he makes himself a drink and....DID HE PUT THAT EMPTY ICE TRAY IN THE FREEZER? 

Ok, it might not have been empty, but I have irrational hate for this guy.

• Love 14

Fessy: *sees everyone cleaning in the kitchen (including his showmance), picks up a bottle on the kitchen island, puts it down, pours himself a drink instead*

Haleigh, I hope you're noticing this. If you ever ever think that there could be a shot for you and Fessy to make it after this season, just look back at this moment and reflect and realize that you will be his fucking maid if you ever live together. 

• Love 6

So, JC was trying to convince Fessy earlier to put up Kaycee or Angela. For some reason, JC's obsessed with Kaycee being up on the block. He doesn't want Sam on the block next to Scottie. 

I could see Angela leaving over Scottie. Sam would vote her out, so only JC has to flip. I don't think Sam would vote Kaycee out, though. 

But Scottie leaving during Fessy's HOH would be so hilariously FOUETTE. I'm here for it. 

• Love 3

Well I kind of feel sorry for Sam right now.

Zingbot called her crazy. For someone who is terrified of looking stupid on national television, that is a pretty mean zing. I guess they want her to DOR. Lord knows, they had plenty of other material to work with.

Tyler hid his veto in her jeans and all of her stuff was thrown everywhere. Her little closet was emptied.

She is a clean neat nik so seeing food thrown everywhere and the rooms trashed must have been her worst nightmare. And Fessy broke the coffe pot besides. 

I really can’t stand Fessy either. Makes a mess and doesn’t want to help clean up.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

Zingbot called her crazy. For someone who is terrified of looking stupid on national television, that is a pretty mean zing. I guess they want her to DOR. Lord knows, they had plenty of other material to work with. 

Zingbot called Derrick ugly to his face and insinuated that Cody and Christine were messing around with each other while Christine's husband watched from home in BB16. Zingy calling Sam crazy isn't mean. It's accurate but Zingy has been a lot meaner before. 

• Love 8
Just now, Irishsecra said:

Tyler hid his veto in her jeans and all of her stuff was thrown everywhere. Her little closet was emptied.

She is a clean neat nik so seeing food thrown everywhere and the rooms trashed must have been her worst nightmare. And Fessy broke the coffe pot besides. 

Sam should not have signed up for this show if living with a mess traumatizes her.   She wants attention, and I guess she is getting it in the dr.  She has been in longer than anyone else...I wonder if she will be back...

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Yeah, they really went for it. I thought they'd go for her crafts or her constantly saying she hates the game. They've definitely gone for the jugular before, but it doesn't happen all that often - I feel like the audience is usually disappointed by how tame the Zings are. 

• Love 2
Just now, Christi said:

Sam ...I wonder if she will be back...

If she DORs would they cancel this week's evictions? They're already down in HG count. I hope so 'cause it would be such a FUCK FESSIE moment!

• Love 1

Faysal wants to know if there's ever been a cast who has refused to clean up after this veto.  Angela says she's sure there were people that didn't help and that would piss her off.  

• Love 7

Also, we can confirm (right now) that Brett didn't touch Sam's stuff or break her stuff accidentally, as he told everyone upfront what he did and it sounds like he kept his thing to the Have Not room.

Just now, Skycatcher said:

They're all going to love him tomorrow morning when the caffeine deprivation headaches set in.

Production has no choice but to get a new coffee pot now. It might take them a day or two.

Update: Angela and Scottie are the ones continuing to clean. I think everyone else is taking a break. 

JC's zing was about his back hair?? Seriously?? 

Haleigh, JC, and Brett are talking about Sam's reaction after the comp. 

Brett is convinced Fessy spilled the milk during the second round (Fessy went first, Brett went second, and Haleigh went last, it sounds like). Brett fell because of it.

OMG! Fessy and Angela are talking about people who don't help clean up after the comps. Fessy. Is complaining about people who don't help clean. This after he put an empty or almost empty ice tray BACK IN THE FREEZER. But he probably did that because he doesn't actually know how ice cubes happen. It's magic, Fessy. You asshole.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Faysal wants to know if there's ever been a cast who has refused to clean up after this veto.  Angela says she's sure there were people that didn't help and that would piss her off.  

Heh. Throwing the shade even though she's a likely replacement nominee. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Christi said:

Sam should not have signed up for this show if living with a mess traumatizes her.   She wants attention, and I guess she is getting it in the dr.  She has been in longer than anyone else...I wonder if she will be back...

As a recruit, I honestly doubt she expected a lot of what has happened in the House. And I doubt she expected the house to be trashed and food thrown everywhere. I am with Sam, what a waste of food.

i mean seriously, Scottie pouring milk in JCs shorts. Fessy throwing sugar around. 

I loved James but hated all the destruction he caused in these hiding vetos.

• Love 10

Faysal telling Tyler that he'll talk to Angela and Tyler tomorrow.  Tyler is asking what he's going to do and who he wants to go.  Faysal says there's really only 4 people he can pick.  He says he has to do what is best for his game and keep his word to people, etc.

Fessy's going back upstairs. Does he really think that shitty mopping was enough to appease the peasants? 

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Man, Zingbot zinging Christine in Cody's zing was fucked up and sexist as all get out. 

I won't disagree but man, the satisfaction I got from her crying and boohooing all over the place about her husband Tim after weeks of zoom-ins of her petting Cody was so totally worth it. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

As a recruit, I honestly doubt she expected a lot of what has happened in the House. And I doubt she expected the house to be trashed and food thrown everywhere. I am with Sam, what a waste of food.

i mean seriously, Scottie pouring milk in JCs shorts. Fessy throwing sugar around. 

I loved James but hated all the destruction he caused in these hiding vetos.

Luckily a door works both ways...she needs to quit if she cant wrap her head round a messy, gross house.  Some people living in there are competing to win a lot of money

Edited by Christi
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I hate wind chimes. They sound creepy as fuck. 

Note to self: if I ever get @Callaphera in the imaginary BB Live Feed Thread Secret Santa I just concocted in my brain, buy a giant set of wind chimes

>:D

14 minutes ago, zorak said:

Faysal just admitted he was responsible for the sugar dumping.  He said he wouldn't have done it except he saw the chocolate milk already on the ground.  

"Hey, some chocolate milk is on the floor. Maybe I should throw some sugar there, too." Wtf, you idiot?

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 11

FWIW, 

Fessy "Shafaat graduated from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in December 2014 with a degree in psychology. He was a four-year starter (2011-14), had 125 career catches and is No. 4 on UTC's all-time receiving touchdown list with 18, according to GoMocs.com."

Hay has a psychology degree....

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

FWIW, 

Fessy "Shafaat graduated from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in December 2014 with a degree in psychology. He was a four-year starter (2011-14), had 125 career catches and is No. 4 on UTC's all-time receiving touchdown list with 18, according to GoMocs.com."

Hay has a psychology degree....

He has a psychology degree and yet he can't deduce that lazying around like an entitled prince while you watch everyone clean as if they're your peasants is maybe not the best way to ingratiate yourself to them.

I just.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 7

I’m real curious about who goes up. Scottie is all but guaranteed to go home but I’m interested to see who’s up against him. 

Also aw Brett I’m glad you finally won a comp. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Note to self: if I ever get @Callaphera in the imaginary BB Live Feed Thread Secret Santa I just concocted in my brain, buy a giant set of wind chimes

>:D

I'm supposed to be the evil twin! It's a combination of a childhood fear of the dark, an overactive imagination, reading Stephen King waaaay before I was supposed to, and my neighbour having a wind chime collection. The wood ones are the worst but they all sound like impending ghosts to me. I'd rather be forced to spend 24 hours in a messy house with Fessy than hear another wind chime as long as I live. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Wings said:

I hate HATE wind chimes too.  Very creepy.  The sound chills me to the bone. 

Never visit me. The lady next door collects the damned things.  I may not actually hate them but I have developed a serious dislike of  them.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Haleigh's teaching Fessy how to clean OMG. 

Oh Good Lord No.  Pampered much? nobody has to teach someone how to clean past the age of about 12.

I only wish my Mom was in there. She'd reduce Fessy to tears in about five minutes.   

"Where do you think you're going? We are not DONE yet."  

16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Production has no choice but to get a new coffee pot now. It might take them a day or two.

A day or two? There's not a Target or even a Home Depot in the vicinity? 

It would take me about 15 minutes, and I'm not in a big city like LA.

• Love 10