Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

From Twitter, Swaggy is still staying with Bayleigh's parents and is sleeping in her room.

I think this is sooooo weird.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

This hacker shit is beyond annoying. I mean, wow, what the fuck, BB?

We were just talking about how we don't need anymore stupid twists, and now this. Total BB fuckery and it's so unnecessary.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Faysal update: He's confused and doesn't know what's going on.

I was honored to be the 25th like to make this pink.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Rockstar sitting alone in the bedroom looking like this.  She's probably thinking, "How can that motherfucker still be in this house???"

Rockstar disbelief.png

She should really know how, since she's always bitching about how GUYS LIKE HIM ALWAYS WIN.

34 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, with Angela being HOH, I hope to find out just exactly what is going on with her eyelashes. I think she must have (badly) tattooed eyeliner, for one. And maybe lash extensions that were either very badly applied or that she doesn't curl.

Oh, thank heavens someone else noticed this. I can't stop staring at it each time she's on screen.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, with Angela being HOH, I hope to find out just exactly what is going on with her eyelashes. I think she must have (badly) tattooed eyeliner, for one. And maybe lash extensions that were either very badly applied or that she doesn't curl.

She came in with crap extensions (I lol’d when Sam the Pious asked her if they hurt, saying they looked like they hurt while in the house as herself during the Sambot weeks) as they were already leaping from her eyes week one. 

I’ve seen her supplementing with individual fake lashes for the last few weeks and filling in the gaping holes. 

As for her awful eyeliner, she uses a marker style pen and has a really jerky motion when applying, so it looks weird even when it’s freshly applied. Add in I’ve never seen her remove her eye makeup and I’m pretty sure the liner looks awful most of the time because it’s in the process of flaking off.  

When she showers, she gives her eyes a scrub-a-dub and starts fresh as soon as she’s dried off but if there’s no shower involved, it’s morning-after levels of icky. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, cork dork said:

As for her awful eyeliner, she uses a marker style pen and has a really jerky motion when applying, so it looks weird even when it’s freshly applied. Add in I’ve never seen her remove her eye makeup and I’m pretty sure the liner looks awful most of the time because it’s in the process of flaking off.  

When she showers, she gives her eyes a scrub-a-dub and starts fresh as soon as she’s dried off but if there’s no shower involved, it’s morning-after levels of icky. 

As someone who refuses to lay my head down on my pillow at night without removing my makeup, this is all making me cringe.

• Love 7

Oh! So it sounds like this Hacker Comp affects things after noms. It sounds like MAYBE the person who wins gets to choose noms after they're made, since Sam said that Bayleigh's power is irrelevant for the next two weeks. It sounds like the comp is only for a couple of weeks?

I don't know.

Angela and Kaycee are talking.  Kaycee already admitted that she voted out Rachel.  Before Kaycee said that, Angela was asking Kaycee if they should tell Bayleigh they voted Rachel out.  Now she's trying to decide what to tell Bayleigh.  She thinks she's going to tell her that Rachel told her she had the power.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh! So it sounds like this Hacker Comp affects things after noms. It sounds like MAYBE the person who wins gets to choose noms after they're made, since Sam said that Bayleigh's power is irrelevant for the next two weeks. It sounds like the comp is only for a couple of weeks?

I don't know.

I don't think Bayleigh's power is nullified due to the Hacker thing.  Kaycee just said something about Bayleigh changing the noms this week.

3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

As someone who refuses to lay my head down on my pillow at night without removing my makeup, this is all making me cringe.

You and me both. 

I’ve been wildly fascinated and horrified as time goes on. 

Some lash growth serum and getting them dyed right before entering the house would’ve been better. She’s not going to have many of her own lashes by the time this is over.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Rockstar:  "Fucking Brett gets to stay!  This guy sucks!"

That took longer than expected.

I expected to hear than about 15 minutes after the feeds came back. Half an hour tops.

• Love 11

Scottie:  "4 things are true and there's only one person that it can be." (talking about the vote total)

Haleigh:  "And that would mean there's a secret alliance that is doing a very good job of being concealed or she wanted the bigger target in the house."

Scottie:  "Something I'm concerned about is that Tyler said that Sam" and then he stopped because JC came back into the room.

Haleigh leaves.  Faysal says he doesn't think it was her.  Scottie said he thinks it was her.

Edited by zorak

Brett got to have a solo celebration dance in the storage room. 

So, the Hacker Comp is done after noms and the Hacker has a choice (?) to change one of the nominations. I wonder if they don't choose it and they get to do something else instead.

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Ding ding ding! Fessy thinks Tyler evicted Rachel.

He already admitted it I think.  He said he told Bayleigh right before the vote or something.

Angela's starting her one on ones.  Now she and Tyler are celebrating.

Angela says she wants to put Rockstar are on the block and make her day even better.  She says she's thinking of putting up Faysal and Rockstar.  Angela says she doesn't think Bayleigh is going to use the power unless it's on herself.  She wants to backdoor Scottie.  Now she's asking Tyler what he thinks is best to do for the group.

Tyler is bringing up the idea of backdooring Bayleigh.

Angela thinks Bayleigh won't use the power to change the Rockstar/Faysal noms.  She thinks Faysal will be pissed at Bayleigh for not using it and that it will drive a wedge between them.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

He already admitted it I think.  He said he told Bayleigh right before the vote or something.

Tyler told Fessy and Rs he evicted Rachel.

Tyler and Angela want to backdoor Bay.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Angela says she wants to put Rockstar are on the block and make her day even better.  She says she's thinking of putting up Faysal and Rockstar.  Angela says she doesn't think Bayleigh is going to use the power unless it's on herself.  She wants to backdoor Scottie.  Now she's asking Tyler what he thinks is best to do for the group.

Tyler seems game for a Scottie backdoor, but he's also planting seeds to put up Bayleigh instead. I don't think he needs to push too much this week, and he doesn't even need to worry about the Hacker. It's only if Bayleigh uses her power that he might be screwed. Otherwise, he has the votes to stay regardless. For once this week, Tyler doesn't need to be so active. He can actually take a chill week for the first time.

The hacker comp is stupid and unnecessary. And I blame Kaitlyn. IT WAS A SIX PIECE PUZZLE!! I don’t think this extra nonsense is necessary if she stayed. She provided content for weeks of shows.

Sigh. Hayleigh and Fessy arguing about who flipped, as has all of the non L6 members. No one ever, ever mentions JC. Why? What power does he have to get everyone to believe him? He’s gonna go far in this game because everyone believes his nonsense. Well, not Tyler and his group, but he’s a constant vote for them, so he’s safe there.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Angela and Tyler think that Bayleigh/Faysal are the closest ones on the other side and that they're running things over there.

They aren't completely wrong, since Bayleigh is closest with Fessy, as he knew about her power.

At least L4 have a better read than The Hive. The Hive are now thinking Rockstar was the flipped vote.

• Love 1

Brett telling Angela that Bayleigh admitted to him that she had told Faysal about her power.  Brett says that Faysal had been telling Brett that he had no idea about the power.

Angela is telling Brett what she said in her goodbye message to Rachel.

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Brett telling Angela that Bayleigh admitted to him that she had told Faysal about her power.  Brett says that Faysal had been telling Brett that he had no idea about the power.

As this convo is happening, Bayleigh's making her rounds, now with Tyler, throwing Fessy under the bus.

The Hive is a shitshow alliance.

• Love 4

JC is telling Angela, Kaycee, and Brett who the other side thinks is the flipped vote.  He says that Bayleigh is the only one who seems to be on the right track.

JC says right now Rockstar doesn't have anyone in the house, not even Haleigh.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

With a smile, Angela says, "She's going to cry for months and months."

Dayum girl. What goes around comes around.

She really wants the villain edit.

• Love 6

Bayleigh just told Tyler exactly what her power is.

LMFAO. It's funny because Bayleigh completely trusts him but, like Kaitlyn, she's a liability to his game so he has to push for her backdoor to get rid of her power.

• Love 3

I’m hoping Angela feels some real repercussions for the way she’s behaving.

I’m beginning to think she thought she’d be the only pretty girl in the house and not only was pissed when she found out she wasn’t, she is/was jealous of Rachel (for whatever reason, maybe for simply existing), too. 

• Love 10

Uggggh this Rachel shit talking session with Brett and Angela is simultaneously icky and really revealing.

1 minute ago, cork dork said:

I’m beginning to think she thought she’d be the only pretty girl in the house and not only was pissed when she found out she wasn’t, she is/was jealous of Rachel (for whatever reason, maybe for simply existing), too. 

I've thought this since she started this awfulness.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam just made Angela cookies. Oh how convenient for Sam the Pious to make the HoH cookies.

We’ll know for sure she’s sucking up if she gets up to do the breakfast tray outside her door in the morning. 

• Love 5

Brett says he felt bad when Rachel was giving her speech and said that she loved Brett but in his mind he was thinking that she was a bitch.  Then Angela agreed and called her a stupid little bitch.

• Love 2

Ok Angela and Brett are saying Rachel is such a "stupid little bitch." Angela was gleefully saying that Rachel was thinking of leaving some stuff but decided to pack it all just in case. Both of them laughing now. I hate them.

• Love 12