Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Angela:  "I don't feel like our alliance is solid anymore."

Kaycee:  "I do. I do."  Thank God someone is being the voice of reason.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 3

Does Tyler just really dislike Rachel? A lot of this could be alleviated if he just sat down and had a real honest convo with her about why he won't use the veto. She won't feel better but she'd get some closure at least.

Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

I think that group all needs to sit down together and talk about things. Clear everything up. The back and forth and smaller groups is just asking for miscommunication to get worse.

They don't talk as a group very often. Probably what makes them so effective. 

KC is definitely the glue.

Rachel is an idiot.  She says she trusts Bayleigh.  I wish the other girls would clue her in on how much shit talking Bayleigh was doing about Rachel after Rachel's meltdown.

• Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Nashville said:

But there are alternatives, depending upon how it’s spun for Julie; she could either pull a Tammy Wynette, or play it off as “wronged spouse”.

I just don’t see that. He’ll be leaving in disgrace, it’s not like he’s retiring. She can’t walk around CBS with him having left the way it looks like he will. She just can’t, contract or no contract. Image and “how things look” is everything in that town. I know actors who’ve told me that how they are billed in the opening credits on a series is actually more important than the salary amount. That’s how effed up things have apparently always been in LA, as opposed to NY where the values system differs somewhat.

Brian Cronin, I think Moonves is definitely leaving. He’s toast. He was supposedly out the door anyway, for reasons I’m not clear about. The story going around now is that this article was egged on by the CBS/Viacom board to actually kick him out the door in a particularly nasty way. Lawsuits are most likely going to result. And Julie Chen will not be on BB or The Talk while she’s inexorably caught in the crossfire.

Edited by TimWil

Rachel says Tyler is working with Scottie.  Angela asks if she thinks Tyler is not with them anymore.  Rachel doesn't think he his.  Rachel is bringing up the fact that Tyler wants to prevent an all girl alliance.

• Love 2

Aww man, Rachel's paranoia isn't as fun as Winston's paranoia. It's almost there, but it's also infuriating because it's hurting their alliance hardcore. 

Yeah, Tyler's biggest mistake now was winning that veto. He should have thrown it. 

I just....I like L5 a lot, so it makes me sad to see them implode tonight. It's good feeds, though.

• Love 1

Now Rachel is talking about having to blow up the alliance.

Rachel says this needs to stay between Angela and Rachel for the time being because she doesn't want Kaycee to freak out.

1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Will anybody think of Brett?

At this rate Brett staying invisible is his best tact. I don't imagine he's cool with Tyler not using the veto on him. 

• Love 1

Rachel telling Kaycee and Rachel that their questioning of Tyler must stay between the 3 of them because it could be dangerous if he catches wind of the fact that they are questioning him.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Brett's probably going home  and Tyler's now a target within his own alliance.

We don't  know Brett's going, and Tyler has time to cool this down. Someone really needs to clue him in, though.

Again if this really does blow up, Rachel can see herself out as far as I'm concerned.

Totally agree that L5 need to all meet ASAP.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

How Rachel concluded Bayleigh was truthful with her because she was having another sad with her head in Bay’s lap instead of thinking that it might’ve had something to do with it being the 90th time in less than 24hrs that she was up there, Bayleigh was saying whatever needed said to get her to stop sniveling and stay downstairs for an hour. 

I keep hoping someone from production fires a tranquilizer dart at Rachel somehow. Just when it seems she can’t get crazier, she puts her beer down and goes for it. 

• Love 7

Rachel makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and is pacing around the house and being all hyperactive. She is being an absolute loon.

Meanwhile, Brett who is the actual target and knows veto may not be used is just chilling out and not going room to room being insane.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

Meanwhile, Brett who is the actual target and knows veto may not be used i

He does? I thought Brett though it was  being used. 

Just now, vb68 said:

He does? I thought Brett though it was  being used. 

Tyler talked to Angela and Brett and told him Bayleigh is set on veto not being used and his be best friends with Scotty plan.

Haleigh also telling Rockstar that Sam needs to go.  Haleigh says she would take that shot.  She says Sam is not on their team and that she is bitchy and snotty.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Haleigh to Rockstar:  "The all girl thing is a good idea in the event that a girl wins."

No shit, Sherlock.

Edited by Nashville
Damn autocorrect
  • Love 1

LOL, JC might be helping to save Tyler here. He's talking with Angela, which seems to be putting her mind at ease a bit.

Angela is now possibly back on being suspicious of Bayleigh, and thinking that Bayleigh might be telling everyone what they want to hear.

Please, Angela, please put your head on straight!

• Love 10
(edited)
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Haleigh also telling Rockstar that Sam needs to go.  Haleigh says she would take that shot.  She says Sam is not on their team and that she is bitchy and snotty.

Of the remaining HGs, is Sam on the bad side of anybody besides Hay?  Can’t say as I’m getting that vibe - several have said they don’t want to be sitting beside Sam at F2, but (other than Hay) no immediate animosity that I’ve heard.

Edited by Nashville
Punctuation
  • Love 1
Just now, Nashville said:

Of the remaining HGs, is Sam on the bad side of anybody besides Hay?  Can’t say as I’m getting that vibe - several have said they don’t want to be sitting beside Sam at F2, but (other than Hay no immediate animosity that I’ve heard.

Probably Rockstar, too.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Haleigh sending Sam home would almost make me believe karma is real.

• Love 7

Brett doing his part to be bff with Scottie. Tyler wants him Brett and Scottie to be thought of a trio so if he uses the veto she will put Scottie up to break them up. If that doesn't work he won't use veto. Rachel is an idiot.

• Love 1

Oh god. Rachel is telling Kaycee that Bayleigh said that Tyler threw Angela's name out and....apparently, adding to the story that Tyler also said he didn't care which went home (which I feel is a lie on someone's end). 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Probably Rockstar, too.

RS would be way too chicken to ever take a shot at Sam directly provided she ever gets the opportunity, which I doubt she does tbh.

9 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Tyler talked to Angela and Brett and told him Bayleigh is set on veto not being used and his be best friends with Scotty plan.

I couldn't remember Brett being there when Tyler was all "I'm not gonna use it if its not 100% Scottie."  Seems like Brett would have a big reaction there. I think he's counting on it being used.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh god. Rachel is telling Kaycee that Bayleigh said that Tyler threw Angela's name out and....apparently, adding to the story that Tyler also said he didn't care which went home (which I feel is a lie on someone's end). 

I can't remember for sure but I think Bayleigh said that Tyler didn't care which one would go home.

Rachel is telling Kaycee that she doesn't want Tyler to use the veto because she doesn't trust Tyler's vote.

Just now, zorak said:

I can't remember for sure but I think Bayleigh said that Tyler didn't care which one would go home.

Ok, but was that what happened upstairs? And does Rachel realize that Tyler could have been lying anyway so that Bayleigh wouldn't get suspicious of Tyler being with the girls? 

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, but was that what happened upstairs? And does Rachel realize that Tyler could have been lying anyway so that Bayleigh wouldn't get suspicious of Tyler being with the girls? 

Bayleigh completely made up the lie to Rachel that Tyler said he would only use the veto if Bayleigh would put up Angela.  Tyler never said that.  I think in that same conversation, Bayleigh also told Rachel that he said he didn't care which one of the girls went home in that scenario.  I don't think Rachel was just adding that little bit of info to be more dramatic.  I think Bayleigh might have said that.  I'd have to go back and rewatch it for sure.

• Love 2

Rachel doesn't make any sense. Says she doesn't trust Tyler's vote if she's against Scottie because they are probably working together. But she trusts his vote against Brett? What?

• Love 2