Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pixiebomb said:

I wonder if they are going to blame Hayleigh despite her saying she voted to keep SC.  They know she was wavering and she didn’t wear the shirt.  They may not believe her protests. 

Rockstar believes her, and that's Haleigh's ride-or-die. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also...did Julie say this week was the LAST week for the App Store? Meaning it was only three weeks and not four?

Yup.  If they went the full 4 weeks, the last selected HGs wouldn’t have any kind of choice to pick from.

Now Haleigh is wondering if Faysal flipped this week because right now he's whispering to JC.  Haleigh says Faysal won't even look at her.  Rockstar says it means he's either guilty or he's pissed at Haleigh.

• Love 1
(edited)

Scottie might be the only person left who doesn't know Sam has the power from the. first week. I'm assuming he will soon, and and that could be an attractive option to nominate her if he doesn't want blood on  his hands.

But on the other hand, I think Haleigh might start making his life hell too, and he could push back.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Rachel shaking during the HOH comp was half embarrassing and half endearing. Bless her 'Level 6 forever!' heart.

That was a pretty good meltdown on live TV. Her final answer (in seconds) was just shy of 4 hours.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Another week with Tyler and probably all of Level 6 safe. So interesting and exciting!

Rachel shaking during the HOH comp was half embarrassing and half endearing. Bless her 'Level 6 forever!' heart.

Sorry you're not getting what you want, Peach.

I do think Scottie's more of a wild card because he legit could put up anyone and it would somehow make sense.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't have the slightest idea who Scottie will nominate. Like, none at all. 

Considering Scottie seems to have the worst feel of what’s actually going on of any of the HGs - who can blame you?

Neither do I - and neither, I suspect, does Scottie.

About the only HG I’d rule out would be Tyler, on account of his pulling Scottie off the Block.  

Maybe.

Edited by Nashville
Typos
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

That was a pretty good meltdown on live TV. Her final answer (in seconds) was just shy of 4 hours.

My favorite part was her counting on her fingers a lot.

• Love 7
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Rockstar is convinced Scottie flipped the vote last week. Fessy's telling her it's not true, but he thinks he did it this week. 

I don't understand why they are obsessing about it. It's irrelevant at this point.

• Love 1
Just now, Cutty said:

I don't understand why they are obsessing about it. It's irrelevant at this point.

Rockstar seemed to think that if Scotty flipped on Steve and was the flipper this week, too that it means Scotty is some mastermind.

• Love 1

It would be glorious if Tyler engineers Kaitlyn's ouster this week all the while lying in bed with her crying into his man-bun. Which let's face it I think he wants. He does not want to be stuck with the bunny boiler all summer.

• Love 8

Tyler has to be safe, but I don't know about anything beyond that. Scottie could really endear himself to either side with his noms this week. I guess it probably makes more sense for him to stick with L6, sadly (sadly in terms of it being boring, that is). 

So I guess Haleigh/Rockstar makes the most sense.

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Scottie will just nom 2 of Faysal/Haliegh/Rockstar/Bayleigh, with maybe a chance of one of the noms being Kaycee/Sam/JC/Kaitlyn. He won't go after any of the 4/Tyler.

Honestly, I'm not convinced Scottie will nominate any of S6. But again, I have NO IDEA YET. 

Also, since I'm Canadian and can't vote, who is everyone else voting for? If I could vote, I'd vote for Angela and Kaycee to make sure neither got the crap app, but Bayleigh for the final power.

Haleigh is telling Rockstar and Faysal that Kaitlyn said she knew that Scottie was going to vote out Swaggy.  Haleigh thinks she's screwed with Winston's side because they know she didn't vote to evict Swaggy.

• Love 1
(edited)

Let's pretend for a minute that Scottie noms 2 Level 6ers (lol he won't), do we think Tyler would get Sam to use her power on them? I assume yes. So basically there is zero chance we're losing a Level 6er this week unless the chance to get back in is actually something challenging, which I highly doubt.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Rockstar's words of wisdom regarding Scottie:  "He's probably not even a virgin."  I'm not sure how lying about that would further his game, but ok.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Rockstar's words of wisdom regarding Scottie:  "He's probably not even a virgin."  I'm not sure how lying about that would further his game, but ok.

She's so salty. She just shit talks everyone, doesn't she? 

She has a good read most of the time, but she's so salty and judgmental. 

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Well, if The Bachelorette taught me anything it's that people tend to think older virgins have no life experience and that there's something deeply wrong with them, so it might make him seem non-threatening.

• Love 3
(edited)

The big question I have is does Tyler quietly push for Kaitlyn to go?  I think I want this because it will bring the drama.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 8

JC quoting Trump with RS in the room has me howling.

Just now, vb68 said:

The big question i have is does Tyler quietly push for Kaitlyn to go?  I think I want this because it will bring the drama.

Probably depends on if she gets the power and tells him, which if she does get it I am sure she will tell him. 

Now we have Kaitlyn and Faysal in the HN room.  Kaitlyn says she doesn't know if Scottie flipped, which contradicts what Haleigh said Kaitlyn said to her.

I think a lot of Rockstar's zingers are roughly on point, but it makes her look so, well, WEAK. Like, "Well, I can't do anything in the actual game, so I'll just bitch about it." How about trying to play the game a bit there, RS?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

The big question i have is does Tyler quietly push for Kaitlyn to go?  I think I want this because it will bring the drama.

I don't think Tyler will. He can use Kaitlyn's insanity as a shield. Chances are people will want to get her out first, if only because she'll go crazy and drive the house nuts.

• Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I have to say Bayleigh is holding better than I expected. She's being social and helping in the kitchen.

Agreed, she's doing a great job! Fessy, on the other hand, is saltier than vegan ham.

Edited by IndyMischa
Autocorrect fucked up my "salty" joke. Grr.
  • Love 4