Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Laura Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

As he was making breakfast and talking to himself, I muttered, "He needs a Scrabble game, which would give him endless years of entertainment."

And then.... like a miracle out of the blue... Scrabble appeared!!!!!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, econ07 said:

If it's just him and Dharma, hopefully the rest of the cast was there to view the acting class.

Coleman Domingo doesn't need to take an acting class from anyone, especially not Jenna Elfman.

• Love 2
Just now, mightysparrow said:

Coleman Domingo doesn't need to take an acting class from anyone, especially not Jenna Elfman.

Good point.  Talking more about the leading lady and her kids.

1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

"Being From Another Planet" on MST3000, just sayin' :D 

I’m looking forward to starting S2 Westworld tonight. 

• Love 1
Just now, chick binewski said:

I'm not unhappy about watching Garrett for an hour but I don't really care about Dharma pouting. 

His routine was sorta interesting.  She might as well have "I'm shady" tattooed on her forehead.

• Love 4
(edited)

James Dean, Gary Cooper...I think this guy is on their level....as boring as this is...his face can tell a million emotions, a million stories.  He needs to be in the movies?

Edited by Christi
1 minute ago, Christi said:

James Dean, Gary Cooper...I think this guy is on their level....as boring as this is...his face can tell stories.  He needs to be in the movies?

I've only seen him in "talhotblond" and he was pretty good in that.

2 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

One night you're going to post "Manos" or "Girl in the Gold Boots" and I am gonna be outta here SO FAST.

Werewolf :D

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Christi said:

James Dean, Gary Cooper...I think this guy is on their level....as boring as this is...his face can tell a million emotions, a million stories.  He needs to be in the movies?

He is! (Sometimes - he was in 12 Years a Slave) He's flown under the radar for so long but he's great in everything he does. 

I used to think he was an SNL player for years.

• Love 3