Type keyword(s) to search

Media: All for You

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

I'm glad. I think the end to season 4 made it clear that Joe's at a fork in the road and either he gets worse and gets away with his crimes, or he gets what he deserves by having a more satisfying end to his story. There's not much else they can do to stall the climax to his story, so ending with season 5 will give him an ending, once and for all. 

It'll either be completely satisfying to us or completely frustrating, depending HOW realistic they want to get.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

We know that Joe has left a bunch of people alive going back to season 1.  It would be interesting if some of them converge on Joe at the same time.  Joe has a good life now only to have his living victims come back to haunt him.  Money and power vs truth and justice.

At least that is how I would end it.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The survivors somehow all find one another, band together, and stab Joe (and possibly Kate) to death. 

Nah I liked the revenge Candace originally had planned for him.  Killing him would have Joe dying thinking he is the hero.  Forcing him to see himself as he truly is and face justice for it would be the true revenge. 

• Like 2