Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Robbie Thompson tweeted this today ..also Baby is re-airing tonight.

Robbie Thompson ‏@rthompson1138 11m11 minutes ago

Tonight! #Supernatural re-run of "Baby". Here's a peek at the board, featuring my criminally terrible handwriting:

CYDwW8sWEAASmEO.jpg

• Love 1

LOL at Jensen and Jason Manns...but more importantly....this kind of implies that he's hanging at Jason's house in L.A..and maybe this is a hint he might be attending the PCAs?  Just a thought...and fingers crossed!

Jensen Ackles Verified account ‏@JensenAckles

Went for some leftover pasta...found this. Well done @jasonmanns I'm not even mad. #impressed

CYEFK4OWAAARy7E.jpg

Oooh! So right, the PCAs are today!

Gotta say, the dirty-dish-with-one-piece-of-pasta-left would have provoked an outburst of fury from my Dad. Maybe even from me, though I would be more likely to roll my eyes and make snarky comments than blow up...

HOLY GODS ALMIGHTY...I have never seen this before....apparently from his wedding day from the wedding photographer? I"m a little confused because he looks a bit scruffy and his hair looks like demon!Dean hair. All I know

I give up...I just....science...and stuff......

Bjoern Kommerell ‏@bkheadshots

@JensenAckles People's Choice Award Winner! #Supernatural #JensenAckles #bkheadshots #PeoplesChoiceAwards

CYTzkXTUwAABAEm.jpg

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 7

It's really not fair...I take horrible pictures and the only bad ones of Jensen's happen only because he's goofing around.

He did say that he likes to look different from Dean when he's not working. Otherwise it gets him confused. lol I shortened his phrase.

I can get it to this degree. You look the same in the mirror, and you go as deep as he does playing such hurtful stuff, you can forget who you are. So if you have a different look, it's easier to be yourself. Not sure if that makes any senses at all. But I can totally get why he does it. Of course he's one of the few guys that looks good with stubble or clean shaven. Not a big fan of his heavy beard stage though. :)

• Love 3

I just was looking at his wedding photos. No I'm not sorry, don't judge me.  He looks clean shaven in those so I wonder when this was taken. Maybe it's from the Critic's Choice when he was a presenter with Jared? But he didn't have a boutonniere in those.

Maybe this is a photo  for his portfolio? No matter, I'm just going to say...

Ackles, Jensen Ackles...

./swooon

• Love 1

Well, the flower is right.  Perhaps he took his "single" pictures and then decided he'd better shave for the actual ceremony.  

And he really is ridiculously handsome.  

• Love 3

Okay...so I don't know why I'm obsessed with that pic of Jensen but I am. So look at his hair and scruff here and tell if it doesn't match the look in that pic.

Okay...I confess I was just looking for an excuse to post this gif.  Sue me

It's from 2014 Comic Con. 

tumblr_nb30nmUs801ruijfbo1_500.gif

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2

Yes, yes it does.

Also, both pics have that little scar on his chin from his unfortunate drunken date with a planter...so that has to be after 2010 which is when he was married. 

Soooo what gives? I think we need this information.

Edited by catrox14

My guess? The photographer, who does a lot of celebrity head shots, leveraged Jensen's wedding to get some more shoes. Perhaps he was the official wedding photographer. And he had Jensen do some 'professional' shots with scruff before the wedding.

I think Jensen leans toward the scruff post his planter date because it obscures the scar. But that's not his wedding plan. He's a professional model. Take off the jacket, put. Fowl

Over his clothes and shave off the scruff. It's easy and makes good use of his time. They get some new work photos and wedding photos. Maybe taking professional shots allowed him to write off the photog as a business expense.

HOLY GODS ALMIGHTY...I have never seen this before....apparently from his wedding day from the wedding photographer? I"m a little confused because he looks a bit scruffy and his hair looks like demon!Dean hair.

He looks like he'd fit perfectly in the Corleone family or within the Sopranos organization to me; and it's not because he looks Italian-it's because he looks calmly dangerous. Those eyes... Wow.

He's the very definition of Smoldering there, IMO.

Welp, I'm dead. LOL

I LOVE LOVE LOVE John Barrowman. Like Jack Harkness was my favorite fictional character EVER until I met Dean Winchester. I would LOVE to see JB on Supernatural. He would be a great demon or a dick angel.

This is so great.

Dana
‏@dragonflydana
Hey @JensenAckles @jarpad @Team_Barrowman needs to be on Supernatural

CYnSotBUAAAR4py.jpg

• Love 1

So I was wondering where the wall was that Jason "jumped" on Jensen's shoulder (talked about at a Con)... then I see Jensen walking around the side after Jason scaled one of the first walls.  And I realized, it had to have been one of those first walls.

Really, they all held their own and did well as a team. Which was the point.  I liked "Dad" Jared driving the car.  I don't understand Jensen's backwards underwear purpose... unless he got more heat thru the seat heaters OR it's a superstition thing. 

• Love 3

Jensen might have been wearing compression underwear which might be too tight the other way? I dunno. I really shouldn't put too much thought to Jensen's um...nether region because well.....um...yeah....I'd probably never leave my bunk...:)

Sue, I think it was the part where Jason crawled up on one of Jensen's shoulders. I think Jensen teases his friends by exaggerating their shenanigans for cons. 

If you hadn't named the song, I wouldn't have had a clue (due to the screaming).  No wonder he wears earphones... I can't imagine being able to sing on tune without someway to hear the music.  

It was a great performance from what I could hear but I can't help thinking... DUDE, aren't you hot? (as in physically... hat/scarf/jacket.... the other type of hot is a 'given').  

This one is better. You can hear the vocals more than the screaming.

Oh weird. It's the same video but I swear the screaming not as loud especially at the end.

IMO Jensen really loves to sing the blues. 

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

I love every song he's covered, but man this one? This is my kind of music and he's got the voice for it. This might be my favorite. The singing and the instrumentals were great! Thanks for the  link!

• Love 1

Jim Michaels tweets that a woman Nina Lopez-Corrado will be directing and episode written jointly by Berens and Dabb.  Interestingly, she was a producer and director rom The Mentalist which is the show Emily Swallow (aka Amara) was on. 

Jim Michaels ‏@TheJimMichaels 2h2 hours ago

Started prep today w/@NLopezCorrado at the helm in director's chair. Let's welcome her to the #SPNFamily! @cw_spn

CZLopfyUAAAGjCF.jpg

Edited by catrox14

Sooooo this is interesting....

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/kevin-williamson-frequency-cw-pilot-orders-1201692545/

Carver has a new pilot ordered...

“Frequency” is a re-imagining of the 2000 New Line Cinema feature that starred Dennis Quaid and Jim Caviezel. The TV spin finds a female police detective in 2016 discovers she is able to speak via a ham radio with her dead father, who helps her work on an unsolved murder case.   Jeremy Carver (“Supernatural,” “Being Human”) penned the script and exec produces with New Line president Toby Emmerich, John Rickard, Dan Lin and Jennifer Gwartz.