Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Out. Of. His. Mind.  Not in a 1000 years will you find me doing that.  My palms are sweaty just watching the video.

With you on this assessment!

I'm not even going to hit play.  Just the idea freaks me out.  There's a reason I was built so low to the ground ;D

• Love 3

::whispers:: Was thinking how cool that was and kinda wishing I was doing it!

SueB, my mom gets queasy watching people climb ladders. She, one time, was supposed to be holding the ladder for me so I could wash the windows on my upstairs bedroom. I climbed in the window when I was done, walked downstairs and she was still standing by the ladder with her eyes closed. Apparently she didn't hear me say I was climbing in the window. Lotta help she would've been if the ladder had tipped or something! ;)

• Love 4
(edited)

I think it looks like it would be a lot of fun! And imagine how amazing you'd feel afterward. Unless, you know, you fell.

Props to MC for doing this for mental health awareness/funding. I wonder if the whole cast is on some kind of mental health kick right now! I mean, it's kind of become their ~thing~, doesn't it seem like?

Edited by rue721
  • Love 1

I think it looks like it would be a lot of fun! And imagine how amazing you'd feel afterward. Unless, you know, you fell.

I've highlighted the most relevant part of your statement for you :D This very possibility is why I won't ever be doing *that* and why ladders, bridges (especially swaying suspension bridges) and glass floors freak me out so much.

• Love 3

1) get up and hour early

2) make sure I have a Brown Bag Ticket account

3) make connection thru 4G hotspot vice hotel

4) obsessively refresh screen to hit 'buy' the moment NerdHQ tickets go on sale for Dupernatural

5) have no chance to get a ticket as they sell out in 5 seconds ( no hyperbole).

Screw it. I'll go back the hotel, drink heavily and watch it on my computer.

SDCC: where you have to win the lotto to go to the bathroom.

• Love 1

Girl, I live in San Diego and can't score a ticket :(.

Ooooooh. Come down to the Wayward Cocktails Party (thrown by Superwiki). I'll be ther and we can speculate over copious quantities of alcohol!

Indeed....I'l send you a message while I'm in San Diego and we can have a drink at the bar of the hotel I'm staying at and compare theories.....

• Love 1

Holy crap. There was an #AskJeremyCarver on Twitter today.  Wow. That turned out quite...terribly. I actually feel kind of bad for the guy.

Ryan Curtis VFX director is leaving for ...The Flash. So not only has Berlanti taken the good stuff from Arrow and giving it to the Flash they are poaching Supernatural too.

:(.  But I will say, as much as I love the VFX, I wouldn't mind getting back to more practical effects.  Interesting though

I don't do Twitter - like at all unless someone provides a convenient link for me to click on - could you or someone give some highlights? Or lowlights as the case may be?

Though I can't imagine that if fans were rude and/or mean that it would encourage Carver to give them/us more of what we want. I'm already often dreading what's going to happen when he's trying to be nice to us. I can't imagine what he'll do if he just all of a sudden thinks "Why should I even bother?" or "They want to see pain? Well, here you go!" Sometimes I feel bad about our fandom.

Now I've scared myself... ::goes to my happy place snorkeling on the beach::

Basically it was a weird mash up of 'When are you leaving" When is Kripke coming back? When is Sam going to do soemthing useful? When is Dean going to do something useful? When is Destiel going to happen? When is Wincest going to happen (WTF)?

Why do retcon so much? " many of our complaints but it's really mean spirited more than trying to get legit answers.  And upon further review it's not even something Jeremy or the CW did. Looks like someone just came up with it to hate on Carver. It's weird...

And it's devolved into Wincester vs Destielers. Ugh.  I'm sorry I even saw it.

Unfortunately, our fandom can be really nasty.  I don't hate Carver and he has done some good stuff.  But his WTF is what really makes it hard to swallow sometimes. 

But you have to have a tough skin to make it in the business because you get rejected way more than you get the positive strokes.  Shame they had to get so nasty, because not all of us are.

(edited)

I want that hat Jensen is wearing. That thing is badass.

And yes I did see Jared's video. What a dork.   Also, Jared whispering is hella sexy

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2

Okay what the hell is happening in this picture.  Are they working? Are the boys actually on a vacation?  Is this a candid shot of J2? If that is Dean (not Jensen) wearing a spiffy hat and Hawaiian shirt....I will lose my mind.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJbECQoWIAQxel4.jpg:large

Maybe that's Jensen's director's look?  He's directing the episode they're working on and if he's not in any scenes on the day?  The hat's probably a good idea as it's rather warm and sunny in Vancouver right now.

• Love 1

Whew...thank you Altered Reality.   Just FYI I just posted a casting spoiler in the spoiler thread related to this discussion.....no that's not steam blowing out of my ears at all. 

One of the Robs either Beren or Thompson (are the Robs surly?) tweeted there is a new writer on the staff. A woman named Nancy Won. She comes from the Reign as a writer and producer. She wrote for

Everwood

Brothers and Sisters

Being Human

Interesting. I wonder if this bodes for more romance in the show....