Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E20: The Final Dirt

Lantern7
  • Start Topic

It's officially over. This long-ass, lame-ass season is done. I checked the schedule . . . no extra episode next week. Just the prospect of CT and Terrell Owens clashing on CvS.

Mostly blah stuff . . . drama, booze, post-draw reactions, "Banana Cam," and the women seemingly required to wear dresses. Also, Cara Maria's leggings/tights, because she always need to be unique.

Mike wasn't too bad narrating. What was the thing around his neck? It couldn't have been a scarf.

So that happened.  Not sure why I watched the whole thing.  

When did Derrick and Britni become a thing?  I like him a lot less now that I know they are together.

Edited by Peper81
  • Love 6

2 unpopular opinions:

1. I liked this special. I like watching the cast goof off, and seeing all of their stupid drama; it's part of why I watch this show in the first place. 

2. I like Cara Maria's leggings. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Maharincess said:

What was the point of this show?  It seemed like they were leading up to something but then they just showed a party where I couldn't understand a word anybody was saying.  Did anybody else have trouble them? 

They basically closed captioned everyone down in the left hand corner, which was super distracting because you want to watch what's going on but also have to read what they're saying. 

So I didn't watch this season.... only saw the winners on this episode.  So was picking the winners just random with them pulling out those boxes? 

23 hours ago, Peper81 said:

When did Derrick and Britni become a thing?  I like him a lot less now that I know they are together.

8 hours ago, Unclejosh said:

Derrick has been on a Challenge tear since his divorce  I guess. Britni and Camilla.

What the....I was just coming on here to say that Derrick can do a lot better than "We just made babies last night" really??? Come on Derrick! And Camilla?? What???? Thank God we all have CT who can do no wrong in my eyes..

And I know Bananas bugs some but he makes me laugh, I know he's inappropriate and his season of Real World was crazy (yes I'm old) but I still like Bananas. 

• Love 1

Who decided Mike needed the scarf? It looked bad. 

I thought Cara Maria looked like Lara Craft...Tomb Raider, in that outfit. 

Javi!!! Why was he there? And Tony said Javi was the guy that roped Madison.  What does that mean? They hooked up? 

I learned from this that when the Miz is narrating he often tilts his head back so you can see up his nostrils.

Worse than the scarf, I found the long bits of slicked back hair that you could see on either side odd looking against the white background.  

I did legit laugh out loud when he was complaining about the leopard print shirt they made him wear and Teej said indignantly/incredulously "And you're not even a real leopard!"

I did lose some of my like for CM this season, and Kailah's allowed to have a beef with her, but I felt like Marie should just shut up.  

• Love 1
On 11/29/2017 at 6:51 PM, Peper81 said:

I second this.  She is awful.  

On 11/30/2017 at 8:20 AM, MaggieG said:

Britni wanted to make sure everyone knew she and Derrick had sex the night before. 

Case in point.  I love how she said it and then looked right into the camera....She tries waaaaaaaaay too hard.  

On 11/30/2017 at 10:19 AM, Unclejosh said:

Derrick has been on a Challenge tear since his divorce  I guess. Britni and Camilla.

Camilla?!?!?!  Ugh, gross.  C'mon now Derrick. How long was he married for that he's being so wreckless.  Make better choices dude.  

4 hours ago, Jobiska said:

I did legit laugh out loud when he was complaining about the leopard print shirt they made him wear and Teej said indignantly/incredulously "And you're not even a real leopard!"

This made me laugh hard, but I think he said the shirt wasn't real leopard (that is was purple instead of actual leopard coloring).  Either way, it was hilarious and made Mike look like a pimp from the 70s.

• Love 4
On 12/1/2017 at 10:29 AM, Cherry Cola said:

Javi!!! Why was he there? And Tony said Javi was the guy that roped Madison.  What does that mean? They hooked up? 

Yep.  They dated for a short time.  I think he met her daughter but Javi didn't introduce Madison to his son.