Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Sinn, You've Been Gone

I don't think being a Real  Estate agent is as easy as Brielle thinks it is. I doubt that you can move from State to State with the license that easily and ( though I know nothing about it) I would think you need to be familiar with the area that your working in; have a lot of contacts and have the ability to sell.  The realtors I know, are working hard to get listings and clients. I think it's more than "I like to look at houses".  Just hope Bravo doesn't give her a Reality show like those other real estate guys have.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Some state licenses are reciprocal

Most are not. Brielle would have to take the required hrs. and state exam for what ever state she lives in, as the real estate laws differ from state to state, unless she wants to work on a referral basis which would cut her commission drastically. 

21 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Just hope Bravo doesn't give her a Reality show like those other real estate guys have.

The other real estate guys have been working for years, are extremely successful and really know their stuff. Brielle will never be any of that. 

• Love 1

While I generally hate- watch this show and have nothing but disdain for lazy, self absorbed, superficial Kim Zolziak, I can't help but be impressed by Kroy as a father. All the children cling to and interact with him ( even Kim's girls) and I don't see the same interactions with Kim. Kim is too busy staring at herself in anything that reflects, taking selfies, ordering expensive stuff online or gambling . I'm sure she mainly interacts when the cameras are on or when they are taking one of their many vacations. Those children are us accessories to her. Kroy is the true parent.

• Love 4

I suppose that I should be surprised that they, the parents, allow a child to make adult decisions about bringing a dangerous dog that has bitten and caused serious injury back into the home and around their children.( The muzzle was for the camera.) I don't buy any of their crap.  I wonder if Child Protective Services is amused. I doubt it.  

This falls in line with how Cash brags about his dad allowing him to hold a loaded handgun.  It's really deplorable. I hope someone is looking out for those children.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

Brielle, like her mother, is looking for a short cut to fame and fortune. Being dumb as rocks limits the traditional route to success, so she is using what she's got..... No doubt she wants a series of her own. Give her five years until she figures out that spreading her legs ( possibly to married rich men) Kim Zolciak style can bring in the bucks with little effort or skill. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

The muzzle wasn’t just for the camera. He lives like that except when he’s fed.

B0FE63A2-FC24-405E-A1E6-FBF5C414ED9D.jpeg

That is beyond fucked up!  What a horrible existence for that dog!  Fuck you, Kim and Kroy!  I hope you both rot in hell!

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

That is beyond fucked up!  What a horrible existence for that dog!  Fuck you, Kim and Kroy!  I hope you both rot in hell!

Thanks Farmgal4 for that post because for once, I am speechless in regards to these disgusting people.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks Farmgal4 for that post because for once, I am speechless in regards to these disgusting people.

There is nothing that can yank my chain quicker than seeing some shit like that.  That's abuse in my book, plain and simple.  To say I'm livid is an understatement.  I'll be pissed off the rest of the day.  Worthless bastards...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

That dog needs a loving home. He’s certainly not getting one with these creeps.

I don' know what city/county wig lives in but are animal cruelty laws THAT lax that they place a pet in this type of abusive home and just dont give a damn? 

I almost think that wig and pussy Kroy gave in to that kids (the one that the dog bit) begging to keep the dog. So they did and think it's a great win/win solution: muzzle the dog in case he bites again and keep the spawn of the devil (cash?) happy. These people are so fucking gross.

• Love 1

Years and years ago I worked for a company that did real estate seminars.  At the time, state requirement to sit for the exam was attending 2 30 hours classes, plus you had to have a broker ready to hold your license.  You couldn't hold your own license, so you'd have to find someone - say Century 21 or ReMax  (whatever office) to say sure we'll bring you on board.  The thing is, a lot of the brokers provided zero training, plus the realtor had to pay for office space, any ads (probably now changed to internet listings/sites), any signs, and pay a portion of any receptionist/admin help in the office.  The broker would also get the lion's share of the commission.  If it were at 6%, and you were the listing and buyer's agent, the broker could get half of the commission (3%).  If you were just the listing agent, then the 6% goes to some shared amount with the buyer's agent, etc.  It is not easy work, as you really have to network to get any leads.  Plus, if Brielle thinks she's just going to take over some fancy area, dream on honey.  There are experienced agents who have already staked out some of the more elite areas, and they will not just roll over and let some clueless little girl take away their business.

We would see so many people go through, and less than 20% were in the business within two years.  The courses themselves were easy, but Brielle seemed scared by being separated from her cell phone for more than a few minutes.  She has the attention span of a gnat, plus she is lazy.  And I know that state laws here were being strengthened, where it was going to be that you had to have some college classes in addition to more prerequisites (college or work experience).  People do not want to trust a large purchase to some dingbat, so they were trying to structure it so that not just anyone could get a license.   I doubt the license transfers from state to state easily.  Plus, if she does live in a different area, it would mean she would have to learn the ins and outs of that market.  I just don't see it happening one bit.

The whole thing with the dog is wrong, wrong, wrong.  All they had to do was tell the child, if you really love Sinn, then another home would be better for him.  He'll be much happier.  Be a parent and put your foot down.

As I had this show on - couldn't sleep or was working (waiting on someone to get info to me), I was thinking boy, what if Kim hadn't had all those kids right away?  What if she'd never gotten pregnant, and then Kroy was let go from Buffalo?  Would she still be with him?  I was thinking, no.  I think she would have found another wealthy man.  Maybe Kroy would have left by then, too.  She couldn't really think of many reasons why she loved him while on the gondola (that was embarrassing).  Love of your life, or so she says, and she can't think of anything really?   I love your sense of humor, I love how you think of me first always, I love your kindness, etc. etc.

• Love 4

These fame hungry whores don t care if it's an animal they hurt, or a person. As long as it benefits them financially, or gains attention to "up" their celebrity status.

I used to find the Kardashians disgusting but the zolciak family makes my heart all warm and fuzzy for the Kardashians. At least the Kardasians are intelligent, dont abuse animals, and maintain some level of self respect (compared to the Zolciaks who set the bar low low low)

Edited by chenoa333
Spelling
  • Love 5