Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Meet the Parents

As Kash recovers from the incident with Sinn, the Biermanns hit the road to cheer on Brielle's boyfriend, Michael, as he pitches for the Birmingham Barons; the Biermanns meet Michael's parents and drama ensues; the family unveils Tracey's bedroom.

3 hours ago, OnceSane said:

As Kash recovers from the incident with Sinn, the Biermanns hit the road to cheer on Brielle's boyfriend, Michael, as he pitches for the Birmingham Barons; the Biermanns meet Michael's parents and drama ensues; the family unveils Tracey's bedroom.

It looks like true publicity...I mean true love! Lol. ZZZzzzzzz....my new sleeping pill (Don't be tardy for your night's sleep!)

• Love 1

Soooooo regarding Tracy's house makeover,  Kim with all her decorating visions only came up with that?  They got a contractor to fix the ceiling and replace a window. Paint, a few peices of ugly cheap furniture and  bed in a bag bedding, I'm sure from someplace like Ikea. That's it. Yes, Kim is a real visionary with superb decorating taste! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Soooooo regarding Tracy's house makeover,  Kim with all her decorating visions only came up with that?  They got a contractor to fix the ceiling and replace a window. Paint, a few peices of ugly cheap furniture and  bed in a bag bedding, I'm sure from someplace like Ikea. That's it. Yes, Kim is a real visionary with superb decorating taste! 

Kim is trailer trash, low life "chic"! Lol! Dresses like a tramp, decorates like a tramp, talks like a tramp. Possibly smells like a tramp. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Kim is trailer trash, low life "chic"! Lol! Dresses like a tramp, decorates like a tramp, talks like a tramp. Possibly smells like a tramp. 

But does she share a spaghetti noodle with a dog named Lady?  ;-)

Now I'm wondering what a tramp is supposed to smell like.  If it's cigarettes & cheap wine ... I might just be a tramp, too!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

But does she share a spaghetti noodle with a dog named Lady?  ;-)

Now I'm wondering what a tramp is supposed to smell like.  If it's cigarettes & cheap wine ... I might just be a tramp, too!

LOL! I know there a lot of Kim lovers who post here! I imagine in my tiny brain that Kim/tramp smells like she just had sex AND didn't shower afterwards, broke the filter off a Camel cigarette, lit it, then poured herself some Boone's Farm Wine and ordered Tracy to cook some spaghetti! 

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

LOL! I know there a lot of Kim lovers who post here! I imagine in my tiny brain that Kim/tramp smells like she just had sex AND didn't shower afterwards, broke the filter off a Camel cigarette, lit it, then poured herself some Boone's Farm Wine and ordered Tracy to cook some spaghetti! 

That lets me off the hook.  I don't have sex, shower regularly, smoke Virginia Slims 120s, and drink semi-decent Grocery Outlet wine when it's on sale.   But I would let Tracy cook me a meal anytime.   ;-)

Tracy tearing up and hugging Kroy over and over had me getting a little misty-eyed.  I have a real soft spot for her.

• Love 3
Just now, walnutqueen said:

That lets me off the hook.  I don't have sex, shower regularly, smoke Virginia Slims 120s, and drink semi-decent Grocery Outlet wine when it's on sale.   But I would let Tracy cook me a meal anytime.   ;-)

Tracy tearing up and hugging Kroy over and over had me getting a little misty-eyed.  I have a real soft spot for her.

I like Tracy too. I would hope that someday, she gets to a better place in life and better pay. 

• Love 4

I really wish they would have redone Tracey’s entire house - I’m sure they could get sponsors to pretty much cover the costs... maybe it was too overwhelming for Tracey to have her whole house redone tho, thus just the bedroom... hmmm. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Virginia Slim 120's! I miss them very much! Please have one for me. 

While the bedroom makeover was a sweet gesture, I expected more. I thought it would be more than what it was. I wish they could do her entire house and yard. Fix up her front stairs and side deck. Tracy's reaction made me misty eyed too! 

• Love 3
On 11/18/2017 at 4:39 PM, chenoa333 said:

I like Tracy too. I would hope that someday, she gets to a better place in life and better pay. 

On 11/18/2017 at 8:24 PM, Bronzedog said:

I also thought it was telling that Tracy repeatedly hugged Kroy, not Kim.  But, she has said she loves Kroy.  

I don't read the forums for this show much, but I adore Kroy.  His parents did a great job with him.   He is an upright guy. 

I also really adore Tracy.  She's the biggest reason I tune in.  IMO, she and Brielle are the glue that hold the show together.  If either or both were to leave, the mojo would be gone in an instant.  In fact, I'm guessing that Kim's return to ATL has something to do with the realization that Brielle won't be in the Bierman home for filming purposes much longer.  Life goes on.

I have lots to say about Kim, and Kim and Kroy together, but at the end of the day, Kim did a good job with Brielle and Arianna (near as I can tell, and given that Kim is Kim).  Kroy stepped up to the plate in a big way and they are better for it.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 5