Type keyword(s) to search

Psych: THE MOVIE!

Thought I'd create a thread for us to talk about the movie after it airs!

So, who else is planning on marathoning the show before the movie airs? I think I just might do it, starting this weekend! 

And I can continue my countdown here! I am having sooooo much fun finding the memes and gifs of Shawn n' Gus!!!

• Love 4
Just now, Kiddvideo said:

So enjoying the previews! It doesn't look like Shawn is wearing a wedding ring so I wonder if this takes place shortly after the series end or if he and Jules are in a semi-permanent state of engagement.

ezgif.com-optimized.gif

I'm thinking it's the latter. And I'm bummed that Shawn has that beard! I was hoping for a clean shaven Shawn!

What???

24 MORE DAYZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_mtfr30Tuv71re0zd8.gif

tumblr_inline_nlmzcr0wBD1qixi9a.gif

• Love 7
On 11/13/2017 at 11:29 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

I'm thinking it's the latter. And I'm bummed that Shawn has that beard! I was hoping for a clean shaven Shawn!

What???

24 MORE DAYZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_mtfr30Tuv71re0zd8.gif

tumblr_inline_nlmzcr0wBD1qixi9a.gif

Three years after the fact. From the way they interact in previews, I assume they're broken up.

On 11/2/2017 at 2:12 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

So, who else is planning on marathoning the show before the movie airs? I think I just might do it, starting this weekend! 

I started rewatching today. I don't know if I'll get it all done before the movie airs, but after watching the Pilot I feel very motivated to do so! ;)

• Love 5

Shawn and Gus’s Thanksgiving clip!

Though whoever is in charge of providing the subtitles needs to read Eats, Shoots and Leaves, because he or she clearly doesn’t know when to use an apostrophe!???

The specific error takes place when Gus is talking about Pluto. There is NO apostrophe when saying “Pluto for doing its thing.” By having it say “it’s thing,” igit is saying Pluto for doing it is thing.”????

Okay, grammar peeve over. Shawn and Gus are hilarious here. It’s hard to believe it’s* been seven years since James and Dulé have played them.

*Thats the proper way to use “it’s!”????

• Love 1
17 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Though whoever is in charge of providing the subtitles needs to read Eats, Shoots and Leaves, because he or she clearly doesn’t know when to use an apostrophe!???

The specific error takes place when Gus is talking about Pluto. There is NO apostrophe when saying “Pluto for doing its thing.” By having it say “it’s thing,” igit is saying Pluto for doing it is thing.”????

giphy.gif

• Love 5

I am refraining from watching the previews so I can enjoy this movie in all its spoilerless glory. So excited! Yes, I know this gif has been posted but since Christmas is so close...

giphy.gif

Edited by twoods
  • Love 4

I'm rewatching the series from the beginning but started too late The only way I'll make it through all the episodes in time for the movie is if I call in sick every day. Hmmm...

• Love 4