Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Brielle Throws a Curveball

Kim can't cope with Chef Tracey's feline roommates during a hilarious home makeover. Ariana learns the perils of parallel parking in her first driving lesson. Brielle tries to convince Kim and Kroy that she should move in with her big-league boyfriend Michael. 

Dear God no. Is Kim running around screaming because  she saw a domestic cat in Tracy's home? I take offense to the word "hilarious". NO ANIMAL SHOULD EVER BE SUBJECTED TO KIM or any member of her ignorant, triflin' ass gaggle of mini whores and their pussy whipped daddy.

• Love 4

It is great to see the two little kids conversing in Spanish with their nanny.

yes, the Birkman act like nouveau riche morons most of the times but it is nice to see their children being brought up bilingual.

Brielle and her dude are cute, young and dumb. 

i hope that Arianna shoes not get surgery. She is fresh and pretty.

• Love 4

What does Brielle plan to do while she's living with her boyfriend? I doubt that he can support her on a minor league baseball players salary and she hasn't shown herself to be very ambitious in any way except shopping, putting on make up and having work done.  However, I think Kim is a bit of a hippocrite to even object to her daughter moving in with her boyfriend when we all know her history.  

Nice of the Bierman's to go drag all of the stuff out of Tracy's house, throw it in a dumpster and then just take off. Now what is she supposed to do?  

Yeah, the Biermann children being brought up bilingual - now they can be stupid in two languages!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Jextella said:

From what I see on TV, I think the entire family is a kick.  Not a fan of Kim's vanity and swearing but other than that, it looks like a fun household.

Yep, I am always amazed how well Troy treats the children and how down to earth(relatively speaking) he is with them.

Kim is back on the RHOA this year. She might be dumb but she sure knows how to hustle.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Jextella said:

From what I see on TV, I think the entire family is a kick.  Not a fan of Kim's vanity and swearing but other than that, it looks like a fun household.

No. ITS A GARBAGE FIRE FULL OF GARBAGE PEOPLE. Period. Zero Family Values. CHRIST.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Nancypants said:

No. ITS A GARBAGE FIRE FULL OF GARBAGE PEOPLE. Period. Zero Family Values. CHRIST.

I might (and it's a very long stretch) find Kim and her gaggle of miscreants a tiny bit endearing if it were not for her televised, filmed view of her abuse of animals. She spends tons of money on her gambling habit, screams in horror at the sight of ANY animal, wild or domestic.  She is an absolute sorry excuse for a human being. She and Krusty Kroy will be relying on their well trained brood to make money for them now that both of them are getting old.

In the world of "reality/relevant" tv stars, Kim and Kroy will be In the irrelevant bin real soon. So best to groom your kids to make the money and give back to the wonderful life they've given to mom and dad.

• Love 1
On 10/29/2017 at 9:23 AM, Nancypants said:

*cringe*

On 10/29/2017 at 9:33 AM, Nancypants said:

I shall Embroider That On a pillow.

Zero "Family Values" - that's what's going on my next embroidered pillow t-shirt!   :-D

On 10/29/2017 at 3:44 PM, chenoa333 said:

I might (and it's a very long stretch) find Kim and her gaggle of miscreants a tiny bit endearing if it were not for her televised, filmed view of her abuse of animals. She spends tons of money on her gambling habit, screams in horror at the sight of ANY animal, wild or domestic.  She is an absolute sorry excuse for a human being. She and Krusty Kroy will be relying on their well trained brood to make money for them now that both of them are getting old.

In the world of "reality/relevant" tv stars, Kim and Kroy will be In the irrelevant bin real soon. So best to groom your kids to make the money and give back to the wonderful life they've given to mom and dad.

I don't follow Kim's life beyond the show.  I'm glad I don't.

Yeah, I think the show will lose its mojo once Brielle leaves.  Not that she's all-that but her energy feeds the family/show a great deal.

Edited by Jextella

I usually find this show amusing enough but one thing really bugged me in this ep. They said they weren't intending to judge Tracy's house but their reactions and the editing made it clear they WERE judging.

Did they really need masks to remove a bed? Did the camera man have to zero in on the dust under the mattress? Come on. Tracy doesn't have the benefit of a maid to do her cleaning for her like Kim and Kroy, and considering she has pets in a smaller home I think the clean factor was fine. They made it out like they were working in a hoarder house or something, which was just excessive in the reaction department.

I felt bad for Tracy because I'm sure she watched this ep and saw that. So fucking what there's a little cat litter on the floor and some dust under a mattress. GASP! Someone call the ASPCA!

Sigh.

• Love 5
On 10/30/2017 at 8:06 PM, rideashire said:

I usually find this show amusing enough but one thing really bugged me in this ep. They said they weren't intending to judge Tracy's house but their reactions and the editing made it clear they WERE judging.

Did they really need masks to remove a bed? Did the camera man have to zero in on the dust under the mattress? Come on. Tracy doesn't have the benefit of a maid to do her cleaning for her like Kim and Kroy, and considering she has pets in a smaller home I think the clean factor was fine. They made it out like they were working in a hoarder house or something, which was just excessive in the reaction department.

I felt bad for Tracy because I'm sure she watched this ep and saw that. So fucking what there's a little cat litter on the floor and some dust under a mattress. GASP! Someone call the ASPCA!

Sigh.

I agree. It was clear that they were judging and it bugs because Kim blows through money like it's from a tap and this episode made clear the big economic disparity between Kim and Tracy. I'd much rather Kim had set up a renovation and cleaning crew to do Tracy's house while we watched Kim help Tracy choose new furnishings. That could have been funny, watching Kim try to convince Tracy to choose items totally not to Tracy's taste but completely Kim's. (If Tracy had done the shopping in one of Kim's wigs? Even funnier!) As it was, "before and after" is all I wanted to see, not the cleaning out that emphasized the dirt, dated furniture, and less-than-ideal condition of Tracy's home. I certainly did not need to hear Kim's shrieks every time she saw a cat.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, RedHawk said:

I agree. It was clear that they were judging and it bugs because Kim blows through money like it's from a tap and this episode made clear the big economic disparity between Kim and Tracy. I'd much rather Kim had set up a renovation and cleaning crew to do Tracy's house while we watched Kim help Tracy choose new furnishings. That could have been funny, watching Kim try to convince Tracy to choose items totally not to Tracy's taste but completely Kim's. (If Tracy had done the shopping in one of Kim's wigs? Even funnier!) As it was, "before and after" is all I wanted to see, not the cleaning out that emphasized the dirt, dated furniture, and less-than-ideal condition of Tracy's home. I certainly did not need to hear Kim's shrieks every time she saw a cat.

Kim screams like a 5 year old when she sees ANY animal. She must think it makes her appear cute. I wish Bigfoot would find her and eat her. 

• Love 6

I can only imagine what the Biermann joint would look like without the apparently endless amount of money that they have for cleaning women, nannies and chefs. Kim doesn't strike me as an ambitious homemaker and with those six heathens running around and the animals all over the place; they would have little room for judgement.

• Love 7

The "mouse" that ran out from under the bed bore a striking resemblance to a white lab rat, lol. Methinks it was a plant.

Kim has all sorts of dogs; it appears her problem with domestic animals is with cats.

I had to laugh when Kim confided that she had "great taste" and was good with interior design!

On 11/5/2017 at 8:02 AM, renatae said:

The "mouse" that ran out from under the bed bore a striking resemblance to a white lab rat, lol. Methinks it was a plant.

Kim has all sorts of dogs; it appears her problem with domestic animals is with cats.

I had to laugh when Kim confided that she had "great taste" and was good with interior design!

Apparently you missed the episode where Brielle brought home a domestic miniature pig. And the episode where (God forbid) a opossum was in the Biermann's backyard at night time. Her problem is with ANY poor creature that crosses her path. Because after all, Kim is a princess, a moron and an ugly American.

• Love 2