Type keyword(s) to search

Frontier - General Discussion

• Start Topic

HOW DID I NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS??? I am Canadian. I have eyes that can see Jason Momoa. I'm angry at the world for not bringing this directly to my attention last November.

Edited by dusang

HOW DID I NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS??? I am Canadian. I have eyes that can see Jason Momoa. I'm angry at the world for not bringing this directly to my attention.

Same! How did I not know about this! I've been wondering where my Canadian History Epic About The Hudson Bay Company has been for YEARS

Damn Lisa Bonet is a lucky woman. First Lenny Kravitz, now Jason. Though considering that Bill Cosby torpedoed her career, karma made it up to her. :) Now time to bite the Netflix bullet.

Anyone watch this?  I saw that a third season was released and I hadn't even realised there was a second season.  I found the first season to be dreadfully slow.  I liked Jason Momoa's character but I couldn't care less about the young kids.  Did the second season improve?

I didn't realize this hadn't aired yet in the States. Guess it's because it's filmed in Canada? Awkward because I can't recall exactly how far into S2 I am now and so I really have to be careful with what I say. :)

In general, I will say that S2 has been annoying me for various reasons yet I still feel compelled to watch it. Grace has landed on my last nerve and seems determined to stay there. I will have to confirm where exactly I am in the season before commenting more specifically since I don't want to spoil details if I'm in the wrong episode...

Update: dammit. I only have one episode left to watch in season 2. Guess I'll have to wait until those ep threads are started/opened to vent. :D

Edited by NoWillToResist
On 12/12/2018 at 12:35 PM, NoWillToResist said:

I didn't realize this hadn't aired yet in the States. Guess it's because it's filmed in Canada? Awkward because I can't recall exactly how far into S2 I am now and so I really have to be careful with what I say. :)

In general, I will say that S2 has been annoying me for various reasons yet I still feel compelled to watch it. Grace has landed on my last nerve and seems determined to stay there. I will have to confirm where exactly I am in the season before commenting more specifically since I don't want to spoil details if I'm in the wrong episode...

Update: dammit. I only have one episode left to watch in season 2. Guess I'll have to wait until those ep threads are started/opened to vent. :D

I didn't realise this aired on regular TV in the States?  I thought we were seeing it here only via Netflix.  Seasons 2 and 3 are both available Stateside on Netflix so I would think they are fair game for anyone who wanted to discuss.