Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Things Bad Begun/S03.E16 Sleigh Ride Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

And so many people have decided that now would be the perfect time to create an evil empire.

And not one of them is half as threatening as Daniel, who just wanted to look out for Ofelia and not build a stupid empire.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

Good gods, it's only been 38 minutes.  Still another hour and a half of this.

I'm okay.  They've packed in pretty much.  It only took Daniel about 4 seconds to buzz through the whole episode before last.

Shouldn't he be screaming in pain?  or do they have some drugs and he's just supposed to distract himself with Alicia?

Just cut the tumor out, Eddie, it will be fine.

• Love 2

I don't like anything about Daniel; even with his torturing of  Nick (whom I'm now meh about). I started to dislike him on Victor's boat (in season 1 or 2), and was joyful when he "died" in season 2. I was so disappointed he came back because I find all his scenes annoying... esp this one. I hope he doesn't make it out of this episode.

• Love 6

I wanted this to happen, but I'm so annoyed with Madison that she couldn't figure out the obvious until Troy put every single piece together for her.  Was she always this stupid?  This season has me wondering if she was always like this and I just didn't notice.

• Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

The fall of Troy, in an episode that name-checked Odysseus. Classy.

Someone is paying attention :)

I would rather have kept Troy than Madison, though I should know that would never have happened.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, laschifosavita said:

I wanted this to happen, but I'm so annoyed with Madison that she couldn't figure out the obvious until Troy put every single piece together for her.  Was she always this stupid?  This season has me wondering if she was always like this and I just didn't notice.

Plus if she had killed Troy rather than banish him in the first place, he wouldn't have been around to attract the horde's attention.

She is the worst.

• Love 5

During the commercial, here's something funny:  I have my DVR set for "new episodes" of TWD.  Tonight I noticed they have six hours scheduled this week of cast and crew yakking about the new season, for buildup & promotion.

CAN HE WALK NOW?!?

stop merging my posts, dammit

Edited by candall
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

No Efrain!!! 

I know!

It's tough to get into it when anything happens on this show because the moments happen so quickly, without buildup, involving characters whose relationships we're not invested in. I almost don't want guest stars from the mothership to appear next season because they'll be tainted with Fear stank.

Although, I AM secretly kinda hoping

Spoiler

Eugene gives Abraham the wrong directions to DC and wacky Baja hijinx ensue. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, raven said:

Plus if she had killed Troy rather than banish him in the first place, he wouldn't have been around to attract the horde's attention.

She is the worst.

It was literally the same thing that he got banished for, too.  He didn't care that he might accidentally shoot some white people when he was going to kill everyone the last time.  Why would she think that he had changed at all?  I was starting to think that Troy was going to have to get a swastika tattoo or something before she figured it out.

• Love 3

Strand is my favourite character but I'm sick and tired of his loyalty to the Clark family who have done nothing but wreck his life since he met them.  Strand started out with a gorgeous yacht.  Now he's trying to take over a goddamn dam in a story line that doesn't make any fucking sense at all.  Which is saying a lot for FTWD.

• Love 7