36 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Wow, okay, I did not know that either.

....was this posted here?

News to me as well.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Wow, okay, I did not know that either.

....was this posted here?

There was a photo leaked of her with the other Greenes which was quickly pulled, but we all saw it

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Here you go

Screenshot_20240726_191613_Firefox.jpg

10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was like 'wait what' about that news lol.

Where's @brisbydog? They always seem to have the inside scoop.

Your wish is my command

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Useful 1

Interesting I never expected her to stay long term but this I didn’t see coming. If someone other than Ron wrote this it could be compelling. Especially with Brady’s mother dying of a terminal illness when he was young. He could relate to Xander here. Sarah is a doctor and could be keeping it from Xander from a professional standpoint etc. Maggie an alcoholic herself and loves Xander like a son. Unfortunately Ron is writing this so it will be terrible 

• Like 6
5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Interesting I never expected her to stay long term but this I didn’t see coming. If someone other than Ron wrote this it could be compelling. Especially with Brady’s mother dying of a terminal illness when he was young. He could relate to Xander here. Sarah is a doctor and could be keeping it from Xander from a professional standpoint etc. Maggie an alcoholic herself and loves Xander like a son. Unfortunately Ron is writing this so it will be terrible 

GH is so bad but I will begrudgingly say that they can still do a heart-rending death storyline. Here it doesn't register because I expect the show to undo it. I'm still surprised Paige's death wasn't retconned in order to continue Ben's redemption tour.

• Applause 3
9 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Paul and Linsey both say it was the best thing they have ever done. I'm hopeful. And as long as they are separated from both Connie and Body&Soul I'm ecstatic 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, I will for sure be fast forwarding all of that now then. I have no desire to watch that. 

You do you babe. I'll be skipping every minute of Heart and Soul

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would 100% rather watch silly, campy fun over death any day lol.

Super happy that news came out though so I know to avoid any Fiona scenes now.

I Hate camp. The reality of Isabella dealing with and dying a real death was much more compelling to me than any of the fake deaths Marlena, Jack et.al. have had over the years

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Personally, I wanna escape reality when I watch TV. Reality sucks enough, I don't need it in my entertainment lol. Which is why Ron is perfect for me, he usually keeps things stupid, fun, and campy.

• Like 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

GH is so bad but I will begrudgingly say that they can still do a heart-rending death storyline. Here it doesn't register because I expect the show to undo it. I'm still surprised Paige's death wasn't retconned in order to continue Ben's redemption tour.

Yes I do agree there about GH. I don't get why they screw everything else up though but I'll leave that to GH discussion.

They tend to have a gravitas that Days lacks in that regard because death is rarely undone on that show. When Days made death inconsequential they ruined a lot of their dramatic effect in the process.

I'm not surprised Paige wasn't resurrected because like Serena and Wendy the nurse(Ben's other murder victims) nobody cared and well they were women. It wasn't Will who was a legacy character we watched grow up onscreen that most of the audience cared about more. Which was why he returned.

2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Paul and Linsey both say it was the best thing they have ever done. I'm hopeful. And as long as they are separated from both Connie and Body&Soul I'm ecstatic 

I honestly forgot they're actually the same show at this point. You watch the Maggie/Xarah/Fiona stuff and it feels like an old school soap then you see the Body & Soul part and it's hard to believe it's the same show.  

I don't expect the writers to please everyone but I do want consistency which is too much of an ask go figure.

I am glad the show is giving Xander/Sarah something different story wise these days than Xander does something unethical and Sarah acts surprised despite knowing who she got involved with.  They're dealing with external stuff together.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
On 7/24/2024 at 10:35 AM, oceanblue said:

Connie is a regular person not an actor right?   She's not great but I'm kinda rooting for her.   Her skill set is about equal to mine if I were thrust on Days.   Have fun Connie!

Yes.  She was a regular woman who won a walk-on role.  But they apparently liked her enough to elevate her into a recurring character.  And no, she's not great, but she's better than a few of the contract actors on this show, which is . . . pretty sad for the actors in question.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I think she would have been fine if she wasn’t made a focal point on this show at the expense of many characters who barely get stories. 

Ideally you would think Ericole’s exit would give airtime to characters who could use a story but instead they will focus on others who have no connection to the show’s history 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, August 5:
As Jack and Chad continue on their quest, they wind up rescuing a familiar face.
John’s latest activity has Marlena feeling worried.
Alex and Brady find something to bond over: they are both the victims of Theresa’s deceptions.
Stephanie gets some comfort from her mother as she copes with the latest upset over Everett.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, August 6:
As Stephanie and Alex try to move on, they find out that they will be moving closer to each other when they become neighbors once more.
Jada is questioned by Paulina about who is suspected of putting the blade into Rafe.
Stefan gets to listen to Gabi ranting.
Connie has no intention of letting Li’s death go unavenged.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, August 7:

Fiona and Brady decide it would be for the best that they keep something just between them.
Xander and Sarah finally manage to get married.
Leo gets a job offer from Abe and Kate.
Hattie meets up with Bonnie and trouble is sure to follow.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, August 8:

Paul is on the receiving end of some advice from Andrew.
Brady is startled when he notices that Tate has returned to town.
Holly demands to know why Sophie will not relent in torturing her.
Jack and Chad catch a woman listening in on their conversation.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, August 9:

Since he’s having a hard time living with the pangs on conscience, Stefan starts to wonder if he should just come clean with Gabi about what happened with Ava.
Jada tells Paulina that she is feeling guilty about what happened to Everett.
Things are uncomfortable when Johnny and Chanel bump into Connie.
Still hurting from what Theresa did to him, Alex manages to find the energy to move on with some help from Stephanie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Wow.

The way my eyes glazed over readings those spoilers....

😴😴😴😴😴

You will notice Ron barely gave Alex a week to get over his bride and glom back on to Stephanie. Got to keep up the Alex airtime for his #1 fan

• LOL 3

Whatever Ron's plans were, they obviously were rewritten. Guess he's cleaning house.

This character got far too much screentime and the role should have gone to a newbie. Recasting actors as a variety of characters only creates headaches.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well Blake is leaving. I believe today was his last day. 

Abigail Klein (Stephanie) confirmed it.  So that's it for Blake.

Can't say that I'm surprised, as the storyline was kind of a non-starter (even though it was finally starting to get interesting).  But at the very least, I was hoping to find out what murder happened that caused Everett to create Bobby.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

Abigail Klein (Stephanie) confirmed it.  So that's it for Blake.

Can't say that I'm surprised, as the storyline was kind of a non-starter (even though it was finally starting to get interesting).  But at the very least, i was hoping to find out what murder happened that caused Everett to create Bobby.

Lots of missed storyline potential imo. Oh well. 

• Like 6

If Brady/Fiona did do the deed or at least have an ongoing thing. I want Xander to at least walk in on it once. They could recreate Jennifer's reaction to JJ/Eve from years back if they want. 

I do like the idea of Chad/Jack/John interacting though. These are characters you don't normally see together but it provides something different and feels like actual Days to me.

• Like 7

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, August 12:

Following another tense conversation, Ava and Stefan decide that it’s time for them to leave their feelings of guilt in the past.
Dealing with the mess at Body & Soul sends Kate fuming to Roman.
Bonnie is surprised when she and Johnny prove to have common goals.
Thinking that she is Marlena, Leo spends some time bonding with Hattie.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, August 13:

Xander and Sarah keep enjoying their lives as newlyweds.
Brady and Fiona find it impossible to resist giving in to their dark sides together.
Since it is limited, Tate and Holly try to get all they can out of the time they have.
Desperate to get some answers, Chad takes some drastic moves in a bid to trigger the memories of the mystery woman.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, August 14:

Chad’s gambit may prove unnecessary when the DNA results come in and prove who the mystery woman really is.
The better that Leo seems to be getting to know “Marlena,” the more he is starting to think she could have a split personality.
Xander searches for Sarah.
Freaked out Fiona drives Brady from a crime scene.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, August 15:

Disoriented Brady attempts to put a little order back in his life, starting with trying to figure out what happened with Fiona.
Fiona wastes no time trying to erase all trace of what occurred.
Marlena is sure to wake up on the wrong side of the bed when Kristen shows up on her doorstep with Rachel.
Jada updates Paulina on the latest developments in the investigation.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, August 16:

Chad tries to clarify a few things for Stefan.
Jennifer rushes back to Salem eager to get some answers about her daughter.
Kristen faces the wrath of Gabi.
Melinda admits to Ava that Connie is a fraud.

• Thanks 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Who is playing Jennifer? Cady again?

Yes.  Melissa won't be back till Doug's death and funeral.

• Useful 1

I feel now like the Marlena/Leo bonding scenes were just a warm up. Like Ron wanted to go there but didn't realize at first that Hattie was the way to realize his dream.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
25 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

JUST GUESSING from spoilers - Fiona drunkenly hits Sarah (I hope it wasn't intentional), and is going to frame drunken Brady for it.

Absolutely 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
39 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

You would think by now Sarah would learn to avoid being hit by a car(older Days fans should hopefully get this reference).

I well remember Eve mowing her down 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

You would think by now Sarah would learn to avoid being hit by a car(older Days fans should hopefully get this reference).

Oh geez...I thought you were talking about the accident in RL.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Ron is sick for making her relive that. And from the interview they gave next up is making Paul relive his mother's death from cancer

• Angry 5
6 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

That’s news to me. I was referring to when Sarah was a child and Eve hit her with her car. 

I hope Maggie references this. 

• Like 1