Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

If Mohamed and his green card ever try to leave, Danielle will stalk him to the ends of the earth, I'm convinced. 

This is true, he would have to go into some sort of witness protection type program....or find another foreigner desperate for a green card to sucker her.

Danielle keeps posting photos of family gatherings that include both Mo and her son Corey, even though the restraining order is still in force. She seems to think that that's okay since "the judge didn't know our situation".  Well, yeah of course he didn't since Danielle didn't bother to show up either for the trial or for the January sentencing. 

SMH....as if a judge would give two shits about "their situation."  Judges do not like to be ignored, no matter how silly you think their ruling is.  And they don't need a "good reason" to punish you for violating a court order.  Right now, its more than likely that the judge doesn't care about the two of them and since no one is complaining he isn't intervening.  But all it takes is one clerk or one member of court staff to say "hey, weren't those people in here on a TRO?" and the judge can and would get involved. 

• Love 1

But all it takes is one clerk or one member of court staff to say "hey, weren't those people in here on a TRO?" and the judge can and would get involved.

That's not how it works.   The person holding the TRO has to go to court and file a complaint of the violation.   Basically, if no one is complaining the court is not going to act on its own.   Lots of times people get protective orders then get back together with the person.   The court is not going to send the cops to the home to break them up.   It's not the court's job to follow up on what is happening with the order.

• Love 4

I've been reading the Facebook page for about an hour now, and apparently Mark isn't being honest about his ex-wife. She is very involved with her kids' lives, and other people who know them have chimed in to say the same thing. I'm getting sort of worried for Nikki at this point.

• Love 8

That's not how it works.   The person holding the TRO has to go to court and file a complaint of the violation.   Basically, if no one is complaining the court is not going to act on its own.   Lots of times people get protective orders then get back together with the person.   The court is not going to send the cops to the home to break them up.   It's not the court's job to follow up on what is happening with the order.

The judge can punish someone for violating an order without any party having to complain.  The court has the power to act on its own accord when a court order is being ignored.  The fact is most of the times they don't because the judge doesn't know and is too busy to check.

The judge can always punish a person in violation of a court order without either of the parties having to file a complaint.  

But no judge likes for their orders to be ignored, especially not in a public forum.  Its not the courts job to check on the status of a TRO, however, the court can intervene on a court order that is being ignored if the court so chooses.  And the court in a small town could absolutely so choose if their court order is being ignored in a public forum.  

Edited by RCharter

I've been reading the Facebook page for about an hour now, and apparently Mark isn't being honest about his ex-wife. She is very involved with her kids' lives, and other people who know them have chimed in to say the same thing. I'm getting sort of worried for Nikki at this point.

Thats annoying.  I had a slight feeling when I saw their faces blurred out on camera.  He clearly wants to be a part of this show, and has no problem with his kids being on the show (cue daughter) so if the rest of the kids aren't on the show it seems reasonable to think that their other parent got to them.  And how would she get to them if she hadn't seen them for like 27 years?

I don't think she had to get to them. I think they are probably using common sense.

and someone had to teach them that....it sure as hell wasn't him.

Or at least, they had to have the common sense to know that this was a bad idea and would be a trainwreck.  I'm sure he has some common sense, but not about how dumb it is to appear on a reality show about a man marrying a woman 3x younger than him.  I can believe that it was Mom who gave them those important life lessons about trying not to make an ass of yourself of national TV.  :)

• Love 1

Oh boy.. now Mark's daughter Elise is on the 90 Day FB page defending her dad against some of the comments.  When will these people learn that they are just inviting more criticism and trolls?  You'll never be able to successfully make your case against the internet community.  

• Love 5

Oh boy.. now Mark's daughter Elise is on the 90 Day FB page defending her dad against some of the comments.  When will these people learn that they are just inviting more criticism and trolls?  You'll never be able to successfully make your case against the internet community.  

amen, people who post on facebook pages are not looking to have their minds changed.

• Love 1

Can you post the comment? I am trying to find it and cannot!!! :(

• Love 1

No issues. I usually don't creep other people's fb pages but I creeped her's and her brother's. Darn, Mark is one lucky so and so even though he is a jerk.  His kids seem really sweet looking kids. Why couldn't he find a lady closer to his age (or at least in her middle to late 20's) and in the States?

Thanks GracieK for the post. 

Danielle will never leave that TLC page. It is her life.

Mark is going to be this seasons trainwreck which will upset Danielle. Because the attention is not on her now.

TLC needs to let her have a blog.  I suspect they will need to have it heavily edited, but still, or maybe just her own TLC facebook page.

I realize Mark is creepy, but he may develop some feelings of self-awareness and shame after the show airs.  TLC will never capture the lightening in a bottle that they got with Dani and Mo.  That is a once in a lifetime reality show find.  

• Love 3

I've missed you all and want to say hi to all my favorite. Thanks Cooks for the deets about Mark. I find him to be this season's Danielle for sure. Be careful posting over on the TLC page - those birds are cray cray :)

• Love 2

After finally watching episode 2 I'm even more confused over Elise's defense of her father with the photos of her mother. The one that Nikki picks up and looks at isn't a family photo.. it's just him and the ex when they met (in 1987 before Nikki was even born as she points out). There is no reason to still have this out unless he hasn't moved on.. especially as he keeps pointing out that she left him and the kids (which is a fact disputed on social media by apparently some people who know them). He's clearly trying to recreate what he had.

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 2

Thanks for sharing the link.

They both come across as nuts in the video. Mark and Nikki are the perfect match and will have a nice life together.

Red flag - none of this children contacted him on Father's Day.

So...a 19 year old from a impoverished country felt "love at first sight" upon seeing a nearly 60 year old man on a dating site.....let the work begin!

Oh wow....so 

1. He is pretty much admitting to taking advantage of women from the Philippines -- they want a roof over their head and something other than rice for breakfast.  You asshole....so you realize that women from these poor countries are getting with you, not because they think you are great, but because they want to eat healthy food and have a decent home to live in.

2. He is in the top 1% of men?

3. I can't imagine how condescending and patronizing it must be for women from the Philippines to all be lumped together in terms of what their hopes and dreams are.

I'm less than 2 minutes in, and this guy deserves everything he gets.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 6

Just watched this episode. I like Josh and Alexandra and hope they do well. Mark and Nikki is a completely different story. Nikki's repeated statement of how much she liked the house leads me to believe that she is so into it for the American lifestyle. There was one point when Mark was talking and Nikki kissed him-in my mind it was to make him stop talking. He seems like he thinks he is controlling her, but in actuality I think she is going to be controlling him.

Bursting at the seams!  I must quickly tell the story that Mark told in his interview because it relates to your point.

So -- Mark says that when he was in the Philippines he "tested" Nikki's love for him by telling her that she had "two options."  

According to him he pulled out 20, $100 bills and set them down and said he told her that the first option was that she could take the money and just leave him and never see him again.  This of course was tantamount to calling her a hooker..but I digress.  But for the second option he took out a penny and said that he told her she could take the penny, but that she would "have his heart, and he would love and protect her" or some such romantic nonsense.

And all I could think was that he thought he was so smart and psychologically brilliant by "testing" her love, and that it was some big romantic story that proved how much she loved him.  But, in reality she would be stupid to just take $2000 when she could get much more in cash and other benefits by playing him for a Green Card.

• Love 8

I guess it is a media link....Cassia and Jason from Season two are posting their "reviews" of the season 3 episodes

they do bring out some interesting stuff on the producers - also some tidbits such as Danny did stand up to his dad about Amy but producers did not show it

they said they had also "dated" online/visits for 2 years ...which producers did not show. Jason's dad traveled to Brazil to meet her, she picked out the house that he and hi dad bought and yes it was a mess when she arrived but they both say he had only moved in a few days before..pretty interesting They seem to be pretty happy together and has some good insider stuff JMO

on you tube....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n1Nnl9J0hc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tGSkggV8_c

• Love 1

It completely confirms his status as a lecherous pig. Also it's vaguely reminiscent of the Costanza.

george-costanza_zpsuxtvpdvi.jpg

Also, did he lie about his age or is that a really old profile?  Says he's 52. 

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 8

Oh this should have had a Barf warning.

I guess it is a media link....Cassia and Jason from Season two are posting their "reviews" of the season 3 episodes

they do bring out some interesting stuff on the producers - also some tidbits such as Danny did stand up to his dad about Amy but producers did not show it

they said they had also "dated" online/visits for 2 years ...which producers did not show. Jason's dad traveled to Brazil to meet her, she picked out the house that he and hi dad bought and yes it was a mess when she arrived but they both say he had only moved in a few days before..pretty interesting They seem to be pretty happy together and has some good insider stuff JMO

on you tube....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n1Nnl9J0hc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tGSkggV8_c

That is not how I remember it from last year. Time to rewatch and research old internet stories on this couple.

He has to be punking us.    No way anyone with an ounce of self-awareness would put that stuff out there except as a joke.   He wants to be on tv and created this persona because the real Mark wouldn't be "interesting" enough to get chosen.   THey want characters and he is giving them exactly what they want.

It says at the top of his profile that he's 52, when it was posted. Damn, I would love to hear from the women who might have gone out on a date with him.

I'd love to hear from the woman who responded to his ménage à trois request.

• Love 3

Hi, I'm not sure I'm in the right thread but people were asking where all the juicy info comes from and, as I mentioned, it's all been posted by the parties themselves (as well as various Mo mistresses) on Facebook: either on the 90 Day forum or individual FB pages for Danielle and Mohamed. The incriminating posts have either been deleted or, in the case of the 90 Day forum, simply become too old. However, the best recaps are from a site called Starcasm.net  The writer Asa Hawks relies on FB information (and Twitter and other online media) and he's been fairly accurate. Makes for lots of fun reading!

• Love 1