Type keyword(s) to search

Filip "Chibs" Telford:

StayClassy may get him on Tuesday night, but he's mine on Wednesday afternoons....*LOL*  *(I record it to watch the next day when I get home.)

One of my absolute favorite things about him is when they let him interact with the littles.  Last season, he had Abel in his arms, at the Ice Cream Shop, and watching them snuggle just made me melt. 

I think he & Bobby are really Jax's conscience now.  And I hope they try to lead him wisely, since they are the only 2 members I care about surviving. 

• Love 1

I think he & Bobby are really Jax's conscience now.  And I hope they try to lead him wisely, since they are the only 2 members I care about surviving.

I think both of them want Jax to find a better path for the club or at least find a way to minimize the bloodshed. But Chibs especially will follow Jax wherever he goes. The interesting thing is that you can tell there are times Chibs doesn't necessary agree with the decisions being made but he knows his place and does what's needed.

• Love 2

Well if he's supposed to be "Horatio" to Jax' "Hamlet" maybe he doesn't, since Horatio is the only one who survives the play! Maybe he  gets to say the modern equivalent of "Goodnight sweet prince" over Jax's body at the end?

• Love 1

Is it too much to ask that we get some nekkid Chibs when he and the sheriff knock boots? We get Jax and Juicy ass shots all the damn time. Come on! 

I don't know if you've seen last night's episode yet or not, but it looks like you got your wish.

• Love 1