Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E09: The Minotaur/ S03.E10: The Diviner Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

This is just so bad. I'm still trying to figure out who died (LOL?) and left Madison as queen of the ZA. Play a few little games of freecell and I am hopelessly lost. Seems to happen every episode.

Why do  subject myself to this?

Yeah, and WTF is up with that?

Very creepy.

• Love 1

So we're supposed to believe Madison is going to leave for a "trade mission" while her most favorite child is locked up?  Even Alicia seems to be having trouble buying all this.  But hey, she's "the strong one."

And yes, I realize this is all to get her to the dam to meet up with Daniel or run back into Strand along the way.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Madison:  "I'm not going until I know you're okay, Nick."  [sticks arm in and struggles to reach comatose son's hair]

"I touched him, therefore he is OK"

• Love 2
Just now, Glaze Crazy said:

All these idiots are ready to follow Nick, now apparently the very reluctant leader of an uprising he didn't initiate and has no desire to be a part of in the first place.

Well, he did say the magic words, 'must have guns'.

• Love 1
Just now, SoSueMe said:

Well, he did say the magic words, 'must have guns'.

I think it was an attempt to get out of it since all the guns are supposed to be locked up. Except for all the ones they hid in the hay bales or something, apparently. Oops.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, minamurray78 said:

I don't know where this chip on her shoulder is coming from, but she can stuff it.

She found them siding with the people who abandoned her in the desert, then attacking the people who saved her. 

Plus, everyone's pissed off, LOL. 

OK so I just power-watched all 3 1/2 seasons of Halt and Catch Fire and I have questions: Why are they making Bos suck this season? Is Joe totally cheating on Cam with the Gold's Gym guy? And am I alone in wishing Donna do a FTWD crossover/time travel and get eaten by zombies?

• Love 1

I find Nick and Alicia more interesting due to the fact that they just move ahead and try to do some semblance of the right thing for the group(s) they're in. Despite their bat-shit mother, who is all over the place in her machinations and alliances. I think they are very aware of her failings after all their lives together before the ZA.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

OK so I just power-watched all 3 1/2 seasons of Halt and Catch Fire and I have questions: Why are they making Bos suck this season? Is Joe totally cheating on Cam with the Gold's Gym guy? And am I alone in wishing Donna do a FTWD crossover/time travel and get eaten by zombies?

Sorry, cant't help you. The title of H&CF turned me off from the get-go, never had any desire to watch it. lol

• Love 2