Type keyword(s) to search

Lauren Ambrose

Can we talk about a career that's quite literally died? I love her in Six Feet Under, pretty consistently one of the best parts of the show. What's happened to her since then? What is going on here?!?

I loved her in Wanderlust. She's been on stage in New York, and I think she has young kids still.

She does do some fun movie roles sporadically; I also really liked her in Sleepwalk With Me. It's absolutely understandable that she wants to be on stage, she can totally sing and dance. I just wish it were on TV where we could all watch her. 

And now she's gotten the lead in a pilot for Lifetime from Nicholas Sparks: http://tvline.com/2013/10/09/lauren-ambrose-deliverance-creek-lifetime-pilot/ Oh well.

Oh god. Such a waste. 

So I'm not the only one who hates those movies/books? Wow. Good to know. My main problem is once you've seen one they're all just so endlessly predictable...

He's the male version of Danielle Steele...

Topic: I have seen LA in various cameos and guest spots but the problem is that I don't realize it's her until the character has come and gone! I guess I just keep expecting to see Claire Fisher.

I would love to see LA in a quality cable series with a part befitting of her depth and talent. I've never watched any of the Law & Orders but had the TV on NBC once when LA popped up on there. She played an attorney defending a serial rapist. He was guilty but had her fooled with his smarmy charm. Ugh. Horrible.

I would love to see LA in a quality cable series with a part befitting of her depth and talent. I've never watched any of the Law & Orders but had the TV on NBC once when LA popped up on there. She played an attorney defending a serial rapist. He was guilty but had her fooled with his smarmy charm. Ugh. Horrible.

She was on an episode of the original series back before SFU, playing a mentally disabled girl who had been raped by three classmates. It was not comfortable viewing.

• Love 1

She was on an episode of the original series back before SFU, playing a mentally disabled girl who had been raped by three classmates. It was not comfortable viewing.

Funny you should mention that, when I 1st saw her on SFU the 1st thing I thought was "She looks a LOT like the mentally challenged character who got raped on L&O, I wonder if that's her..."

• Love 1

On Netflix is the movie "Sleepwalk with Me" where she is the second lead, and she is excellent in it.  I really enjoyed the movie as well (and its only like 70 minutes, so no great loss if its not up your alley).

• Love 1

On Netflix is the movie "Sleepwalk with Me" where she is the second lead, and she is excellent in it.  I really enjoyed the movie as well (and its only like 70 minutes, so no great loss if its not up your alley).

Saw it this past weekend, totally recommend it.  Does this girl even age???