Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SCS

Everyone's Talkin': Industry News

Is anyone following the Tati v. James Charles drama? I looked for an Influencer forum but didn't see one so I am posting this here. 

Bye Sister:

Timeline:

James Charles Apology:

Here's a live update on followers:

On 5/11/2019 at 10:22 AM, druzy said:

Is anyone following the Tati v. James Charles drama? 

I was—mostly because I was home all weekend and needed something to amuse myself. I didn't come into the drama knowing anything about James Charles but I did walk away from it with a pretty clear opinion that all of this is made up by these narcissists to get clicks and cash. Tati's ridiculous fake crying and no make up in her IG story was ridiculous as was JC's no make up, no tears "apology" video. Also, this is a grown-ass woman who got all put out that her prodigy would shill a worthless hair supplement that wasn't hers? Does she not have a phone with which she could call and talk to him? Why is this shit being aired to the public? I mean, I get that these people feed off their beefs playing out in a public arena because it makes them money, but at what point are they not embarrassed to be alive? They do, after all, run a business. I can't imagine Tim Cook calling out Bill Gates in a fake weepy YT video—because Tim Cook has some dignity. 

No tears have been cried for any of the millionaires involved in this latest YT debacle.

• Laugh 2

7 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I was—mostly because I was home all weekend and needed something to amuse myself. I didn't come into the drama knowing anything about James Charles but I did walk away from it with a pretty clear opinion that all of this is made up by these narcissists to get clicks and cash. Tati's ridiculous fake crying and no make up in her IG story was ridiculous as was JC's no make up, no tears "apology" video. Also, this is a grown-ass woman who got all put out that her prodigy would shill a worthless hair supplement that wasn't hers? Does she not have a phone with which she could call and talk to him? Why is this shit being aired to the public? I mean, I get that these people feed off their beefs playing out in a public arena because it makes them money, but at what point are they not embarrassed to be alive? They do, after all, run a business. I can't imagine Tim Cook calling out Bill Gates in a fake weepy YT video—because Tim Cook has some dignity. 

No tears have been cried for any of the millionaires involved in this latest YT debacle.

No tears from me either!

• Laugh 1

All the James Charles and Tati drama makes me really glad that the only person in the beauty community that I follow is Wayne Goss. He is very low drama, which one of the many reason I like him.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

All the James Charles and Tati drama makes me really glad that the only person in the beauty community that I follow is Wayne Goss. He is very low drama, which one of the many reason I like him.

I love Wayne!  I wasn't familiar with Tati or James and reading that article just made me feel old and out of it...and I'm younger than Tati.  

• Like 1