Type keyword(s) to search

This News May or May Not Suck: Van Helsing Media

Awesome news. As much of a hot mess this show can be, I actually really enjoy it and find myself recommending it to any disgruntled Walking Dead fan that’s complaining to me about that show (which has been a lot lately).

• Love 2

Reading this news on the same day I heard Dirk Gently is cancelled I am conflicted. I'm glad Van Helsing is continuing but I was considering dropping it at the beginning of the season. If it's getting a third season then I hope the quality improves enough to merit it surviving over arguably better shows.

5 hours ago, snowwhyte said:

Reading this news on the same day I heard Dirk Gently is cancelled I am conflicted. I'm glad Van Helsing is continuing but I was considering dropping it at the beginning of the season. If it's getting a third season then I hope the quality improves enough to merit it surviving over arguably better shows.

Dirk Gently got cancelled. That just sucks. But I'm glad Van Helsing is getting a season three. Despite it's problems I still enjoy it.

I've not got round to watching Dirk Gently yet but i remember reading the books back when they were first published and enjoying them.  as a bit of irrelevant trivia, one of the dirk gently books was a reworking of a Dr Who script Douglas Adams wrote for the BBC which was only partly filmed and never broadcast due to a technicians' strike.

sorry, that's a bit of a dull fact there.

• Love 1

I'm ticked this show keeps getting renewed, but they cancelled Dark Matter & The Expanse (though thankfully Amazon picked the latter up).   I don't think I'll tune in for the 4th season.   I don't like Vanessa and I'm sick of Sam and the dirty faced vampires.    Aren't the ratings pretty low?   Do they have photos of the Syfy execs with a goat or something?

• Love 1