Type keyword(s) to search

Jessica Graf

(edited)

This is a non-spoiler discussion thread of BB19 HG Jessica Graf.

Jessica began the season in a large alliance, but she's lost likeability with her inappropriate comment in reference to Alex and aggressive confrontations with Megan and Christmas.

Edited by K-9

Jessica deflected Josh's POV ceremony verbal attack on her and casually fired back a shot of her own.  Josh makes himself an easy target though.  Waiting for a confrontation between her and a more socially adept HG later this season.

If Jessica is evicted this week it would make an interesting Battle Back episode to see her and Cody compete against each other (and Cameron).

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

And now Jessica has Cody back.  What a roller coaster ride she has experienced in BB19 so far.  

Yeah - a whole week without Cody.  However did she manage?  :P

• Love 3

The gravest position is on the block

But there is a way to halt the clock

Say this spell and you will Hex it

On eviction night there will be no exit

Repeat these words three times...

HALTING HEX RISE! EVICTION NIGHT DIES!

3 hours ago, Hanahope said:

I know I can't be the only one who watches both BB and ANW but it such a coincidence that BB has Jessica Graf and ANW has Jessie Graff. 

That particular curiosity caught my eye as soon as the BB19 cast list was announced because I love Jessie Graff; few people are as badass as her, and fewer still can do it while rocking a tutu.  :)

But coincidences are everywhere.  Example: I know a Jessica who works in a bar (several years as a server/bartender).  I also know a Cody: a formerly active Marine (no such thing as an "ex-Marine" - just ask one) who served in Afghanistan, got out a couple of years ago, and went into a branch of home construction - HVAC installs.

Why do I mention them?  Because this Jessica has been dating this Cody for about a year and a half.

Synchronicity abounds.  :)

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

It would grate on my nerves whenever Jessica said "Cody and I" when proper grammar would have called for "Cody and me." Which was often, since she rarely mentioned herself without mentioning Cody. 

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:15 PM, Geenee said:

She and Cody have completed their Amazing Race stint.

How did they do?

Hide contents

They made the finale, which means an appearance on all twelve episodes of the upcoming season: TAR 30.

Well she and Cody ended up winning TAR.  

• Love 2

I'm starting to think those two are a potentially decent couple, but maybe Big Brother isn't an ideal game for them.  Or maybe it was just BB19.

Anyway, I'll look forward to seeing Cody on Survivor.

• Love 1