Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

They ended the evening with a dance party?  Hope Boob and Meech’s heads exploded at that news. I’ll never forget one of the little kids being chastised for dancing on the show. So ridiculous. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Albanyguy said:

He’s starting to look more and more like Josh.

Yep. Is Josh also so short?

7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I know nothing about the bride but she doesn't look particularly happy in either of those photos....more like resigned.

She really does. Sad. 

• Sad 2
8 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I know nothing about the bride but she doesn't look particularly happy in either of those photos....more like resigned.

Well, she's marrying a Duggar; I wouldn't be able to whip up much enthusiasm if I was in her shoes.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, AstridM said:

Yep. Is Josh also so short?

She really does. Sad. 

Josh is 6'. He's the tallest of the family. I don't believe it's a coincidence that he's the oldest and the tallest -- because he was probably the only child who wasn't weaned as early as possible and who actually got enough nutrition throughout childhood. 

• Useful 1