Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Final Decisions

• Start Topic

I think all three couples will eventually, meaning in the next year (maybe two if they're lucky) get divorced.  

I think this way because this show is not about marriage, it's about drama.  The "experts" aren't looking for three comparable couples, they're looking for three attractive couples who want to be on TV and will comply with the producers wishes and I don't think that's a recipe for marriage and commitment.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I'll catch you up - Cody's talking about how it sucks not to have had sex yet...

Hahaha shocking. 

Sheila is quite confident. 

26 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think all three couples will eventually, meaning in the next year (maybe two if they're lucky) get divorced.  

I think this way because this show is not about marriage, it's about drama.  The "experts" aren't looking for three comparable couples, they're looking for three attractive couples who want to be on TV and will comply with the producers wishes and I don't think that's a recipe for marriage and commitment.  

So in other words .. It's a sham.  So disappointing.    To change the subject, what's with Danielle's hat?  She looks like an elf.

2 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

I bet she'd have sex with Cody's friend, Zach. 

Yeah, I'd do him. 

3 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

what's with Danielle's hat?  She looks like an elf.

Wait, what?  She isn't? 

9 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Not sure I like watching in real time; FF doesn't work this way.

I may bail and finish this later.  Real time is torture.  I guess I know how Cody feels. 

• Love 3

We still don't know what happened between Cody & Danielle on the first couple of nights on the honeymoon, or did I miss something?  Why did Cody say he wanted to just be friends?   And why no sex thereafter?  If it didn't happen in eight weeks, it ain't gonna happen.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

We still don't know what happened between Cody & Danielle on the first couple of nights on the honeymoon, or did I miss something?  Why did Cody say he wanted to just be friends?   And why no sex thereafter?  If it didn't happen in eight weeks, it ain't gonna happen.

For sure. Do you think the couples tell each other what they will do? Or is that not allowed? I would think out of respect they should say what they will do. 

They might be trying to emulate Doug and Jamie. 

• Love 2

I didn't realize this started an hour earlier tonight either. I missed the first hour. Looks like I didn't miss much. And Cody is still talking about not having sex yet (eyeroll). 

Are all three couples going to decide tonight or are they going to drag this out over to next week? 

• Love 1

This is just my thoughts on it and what might have gone down. She wasn't feeling the "spark" or "chemistry" from the get go so she turned him down for sex either the wedding night or during the honeymoon. Which there in comes the friends talks and so on. He tried later on when they moved into the house and it was mentioned on the show that she was "to tired" for it. Which really was an excuse because she just wasn't "feeling" it with him. Which is fine and dandy but she never said to him from the get go these things and probably should have herself. Obviously they didn't show us everything with the talks they had and there is probably more to it then what we say from the honeymoon where she could have started the "friend" talk. We shall never know though unless they spill on what went on...for now its all a guessing game for us to take part in. LOL

1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

They might be trying to emulate Doug and Jamie. 

Well it isn't working if that is what they are trying to do. At least Doug and Jamie have personalities. LOL As well as at some point you could see things working for them. 

• Love 2

I am really going to be pissed off if Nate wants to stay married.  She's a bomb waiting to explode.  Do you see how she changed her tune and is sooo nice now that decision day is coming.  If I were him, I wouldn't trust her.  Religion shouldn't be the decision.  He's still young and could find someone else.  

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm confused about Cody and Danielle.  Wasn't he the one who wanted to slow things down?  If that's true then why is he upset that she doesn't want to have sex?  It looked like he was the one who said "slow down."  

I think Nate and Sheila will stay married.  I get Sheila A LOT now, after watching "Queen Sugar" last night.  I've been around a lot of men like Ralph Angel, and seen a lot of families like the family in that show and if Sheila has been around people like that, then I really get her anger.

Oh, please with the "stressful music," quick edits and cliffhangers.  Ugh.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
Just now, Gem 10 said:

I am really going to be pissed off if Nate wants to stay married.  She's a bomb waiting to explode.  Do you see how she changed her tune and is sooo nice now that decision day is coming.  If I were him, I wouldn't trust her.  Religion shouldn't be the decision.  He's still young and could find someone else.  

I can't imagine him saying no, but he definitely should think about it. She is a little unhinged at times. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

I'm confused about Cody and Danielle.  Wasn't he the one who wanted to slow things down?  If that's true then why is he upset that she doesn't want to have sex?  It looked like he was the one who said "slow down."  

You are not confused. On the honeymoon Cody wanted to slow down, then when they got home Danielle was the one putting the brakes on not having sex. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

You are not confused. On the honeymoon Cody wanted to slow down, then when they got home Danielle was the one putting the brakes on not having sex. 

No its what the show wanted it to seem like. They had it first like she wanted sex but he wanted it to be slow. Then it was flipped around. Yet she said she wasn't "feeling the spark/chemistry" with him from the get go. The producers wanted the show edited to play a stupid game that ended up making no sense at all when put together like it has been. There is way more to what went on during the honeymoon then what we saw and many other times as well. 

• Love 5

Dear God, Cody's Rugrats level of grammar comprehension is painful. Parents -if you are in his school district, just move.

2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I think Cody's suggestion that they slow their collective roll that night threw a bucket of cold water on Danielle's attraction to him that she was never able to recover from.  I'm no fan of Danielle's, but I can't blame her.  She's running out the clock and trying to save as much face as possible.  

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Anthony and Ashley looked like they were both about to crack up laughing during the whole "stressful music" scene.

They looked kind of that nervous/awkward. Probably awkward to make that decision infront of everyone. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I'm glad Cody at least bonded with Danielle's dogs. 

Haha his face in those scenes. I'm going to be shocked if they stay married. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Holy crap! Have we found this show's second success in 15 marriages in Ashley and Anthony? 

EDIT: Because there is absolutely no way the Duke and Duchess of Friendzone are staying together.

Edited by VanSensei
  • Love 8
(edited)

DAMN.  We all know what's going to happen, but I wish they would have allowed Cody to announce his decision first.  It would have given him a shred of dignity to go out on.  A "hard" decision, indeed.  ?

Edited by SuzyLee
HOLY SHIT.
  • Love 5