Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: TEOTWAWKI Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, JackONeill said:

Teotwawki -- wasn't that a character in Star Trek Voyager?

It's a survivalist term (thanks Google) "The End of the World As We Know It".

Oh, forget it, they just explained it on the show, LOL.

Ok, who's going to call the 800 number???

• Love 1
1 minute ago, NorthstarATL said:

So they decided to make things political? I am making a Madison face and checking out. Adios.

No, no, come back here, Northstar Fedora.  You know those survivalists are out there--you have to wonder where they'd be ahead of the game and where they'd come up short.  I'm in.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, raven said:

It won't work because it is 555. I am impressed that Jeremiah Otto was preparing for the apocalypse.

2 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Why is she still in handcuffs?  Spidey senses tingling.

Because she knows what's up.  Or they were being cautious in case she died.

Yes, Nick, always kill when you have the chance.

Is Troy hitting on Madison?

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Christians, they must be evil.

Has FTWD ever shown Muslims or discussed how other faiths would deal with apocalypse? There was a scene with with one of Zeke's assistants in the TWDwearing a hijab

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, oakville said:

Alicia is Jewish?

Alicia is lying to get out of joining the group.  I don't think they've stated if the Clarkes have any faith, though last week Madison said she didn't believe in God.

How do you know there's no place better, Madison?  Oh, if Nick leaves with Luciana, Madison will suddenly decided the compound isn't so great after all.

• Love 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, raven said:

Could they have not played R.E.M's "End of the World as We Know It"? It might have added something...

Edited by AllyS
spelling counts
  • Love 1

I can't believe I'm saying it but Nick is right.  They DON'T have to stay there.  It's a big country.  There must be hundreds of places for people to hole up without having to join a fucking cult.  It's clear that Troy is a very dangerous man who is fixated on Maddie.  Is she going to wait until he rapes her or her daughter or kills Luciana because she's not of 'pure blood'.  Get the hell out of there, you stupid bitch.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, raven said:

Alicia is lying to get out of joining the group.  I don't think they've stated if the Clarkes have any faith, though last week Madison said she didn't believe in God.

How do you know there's no place better, Madison?  Oh, if Nick leaves with Luciana, Madison will suddenly decided the compound isn't so great after all.

I didn't think the Clarkes were Jewish. This place doesn't seem so bad. It's pretty well stockpiled & looks remote enough to avoid Walkers & outside enemies.

3 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

I can't believe I'm saying it but Nick is right.  They DON'T have to stay there.  It's a big country.  There must be hundreds of places for people to hole up without having to join a fucking cult.  It's clear that Troy is a very dangerous man who is fixated on Maddie.  Is she going to wait until he rapes her or her daughter or kills Luciana because she's not of 'pure blood'.  Get the hell out of there, you stupid bitch.

I don't like Nick. He makes bad decisions. He got his group from Mexico killed.

2 minutes ago, oakville said:

I didn't think the Clarkes were Jewish. This place doesn't seem so bad. It's pretty well stockpiled & looks remote enough to avoid Walkers & outside enemies.

This place isn't welcoming to everyone, that's a problem