Type keyword(s) to search

Watch A Trailer For Season 4 Of Younger

No No No No.  My fear after last season finale was they'd hook up Josh and Kelsey.  It will make me lose interest if they add this cliche...this show has been fun and in lots of ways different from most other shows.  I'd be bummed with that amount of laziness.  

• Love 2

No No No No.  My fear after last season finale was they'd hook up Josh and Kelsey.  It will make me lose interest if they add this cliche...this show has been fun and in lots of ways different from most other shows.  I'd be bummed with that amount of laziness.  

I would love to watch Younger with Josh and Kelsey edited out of the show.

• Love 1

I love Josh as a character and I hope Liza lives to deeply regret the way she treated him. He gave her everything and she's just a ridiculous, unlikeable person.

• Love 1

And another thing. This show has been great so h it's treatment of friendship. The group of women have always supported each other.   If they go there, it will ruin that great component. Of course, this is just a sneak peak....which are notorious for being misleading, but I'm getting anticipatory anger. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Atlanta said:

Is Liza's roommate (the character's name skips my memory) making a move on Kelsey in the trailer?

Maggie. :)

I don't think that's Kelsey. The hair is too short and earrings wrong.  I think...

Is anyone else not excited for this upcoming season ? I don't know. I've seen the previews-they did a marathon on Saturday- and I don't know.. something feels off centered. I know that if Kelsey and josh hook up I'm done. That's incredibly cliche and lame. So I feel like that's where they may be going and sorry not a fan.

• Love 1

I dont

On 6/26/2017 at 0:43 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

Is anyone else not excited for this upcoming season ? I don't know. I've seen the previews-they did a marathon on Saturday- and I don't know.. something feels off centered. I know that if Kelsey and josh hook up I'm done. That's incredibly cliche and lame. So I feel like that's where they may be going and sorry not a fan.

I don't know about anyone else but I am very excited for the new season. The trailer looks great in my opinion. 

• Love 2

I just know that I'll be glad after the show has premiered tonight. They have been promoting the heck out of it all over the place and I really can't handle seeing another commercial!