Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Chapter 58

In the midst of uncertainty, suspected Russian forces take over an American station in Antarctica. Meanwhile, a damaging news leak could hurt Frank.

1 hour ago, kaygeeret said:

So ...when was Nelson Rockefeller president?????????????????????????????????????????

He wasn't; rather, Ford and Rockefeller are the only VPs who have served that never were elected.  Ford was appointed VP under Nixon after Agnew resigned during the Watergate scandal, and when Nixon himself resigned, Ford became POTUS and selected Rockefeller as his own VP.  Hence, both VPs- in a matter of months- were selected after a resignation/transfer of the previous VP.

• Love 1

So Claire is letting the power get to her head... pushing Frank out will not end well for her, if she keeps on with it.

Conway is losing it, was that part of Frank's plan too, or just an added benefit?

I keep thinking I can't possibly dislike Tom even more, and then he decides to interrupt a White House tour and then have uncomfortable sex with the guide. One of the special White House tours that lets you see the West Wing, at that - the standard tour that I took doesn't take you anywhere near the press briefing room.  Tom! These were important tourists having a moment! You are the worst. 

• Love 2
On 6/13/2017 at 8:17 AM, Janc said:

Conway is losing it, was that part of Frank's plan too, or just an added benefit?

Frank and Claire know/believe that Conway is hiding something about the military rescue story.  Its certainly possible that they are hoping the stress and strain of everything will cause him to break, but I don't think they know the full extent of it.  

I see Conway tried the old "what have you got to lose" shtick with the Black Congressional Caucus.  Loved how they made him wait.

Lol that Claire almost didn't give Frank security access.